Why Hate Me When You Have Every Reason to Love Me

The Only Reason Why I Hate You Is Because I Love You (Christmas Story)

[Eun Mi P.O.V.]

"Ahh~Jonghyun oppa is here~"

"Taemin oppa~ You're so cute today~"

"Minho oppa~ You're so hot!"

I sighed. Why do I have to go to the same school as idols. It's such a pain. okay. I understand, girls would usually think it's a dream come true, but..not me. I don't fall for boys easily. It's gonna take a lot to win over me.

"Eun Mi ah~ Over here!"

I turned back to see my friend Minyoung waving at me.

I started walking towards her, when I heard someone's voice.

"Hey you."

I looked back to see who it was. Kim Jonghyun. I pointed to my face, as if wanting to say Me? He nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"You're in the way." 

I looked around. I was standing in the middle of the hallway. Everyone was standing by the sidelines.

"Why should I move?"

He looked at me as if saying, what are you saying. "What did you say?" he asked.

"I said, why should I move. Can't you just move yourself?"

He bent down, his face close to mine. And just in case you didn't notice, I'm short. 

"Who are you? And what's your name?"

I looked back at him. "Why should I tell you? You're an idol aren't you? Finding out my name should be pretty easy."

"Yah! Jung Eun Mi! What do you think you're doing blocking Jonghyun oppa's way?!"

Aish, it's that annoying Oh Heeyoung again. Seriously, most annoying person on earth.

"So your name is Jung Eun Mi huh?"

"You already know, so why are you asking."

He smiled. All the girls screamed their heads off. Me? Just stood there while looking annoyed. Yeah, it won't work on me dude.

The bell rang and we all headed to class. As I was leaving, I saw him whisper something to the principal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone, please welcome a new student to our classroom!"

I stared at the new student. Oh god, I'm having a lot of bad luck. It was Kim Jonghyun.

"And your seat is..ah, next to Eun Mi."

WHAT?! 

He came and sat down next to me.

"Hi~" he said smiling.

The fangirls left out a scream. Gosh were they loud. I ignored him.

"Ehhh? Aren't you going to say hi back?~" he pouted.

"You're annoying. Fine. Hi. There happy?"

"You so hardcore~" he whined.

"Yeah I'm like that so deal with it."

The rest of the class ran smoothly, okay I'm lieing. It didn't run smoothly at all. All the people in my class were staring at me. The girls gave me glares as if I'm trying to steal Jonghyun away from them. And he kept talking to me during the whole class. Ugh, never knew idols could be so annoying. The bell rang, meaning first period ended. I packed my stuff, happy that I could finally get away from him. Well, too bad for me.

"Yah! Why are you following me?!" I yelled at him.

"What? My class is in this direction." he smiled.

I ignored him and continued walking. 

"I'm already at my class, so quit following me! It's like you're my stalker!"

"This..is my next class." he said. 

WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS. AND NOW U TELL ME.

I walked into the class. He took a seat next to me.

"Yah. What are you doing sitting there?!" I gave him a death glare.

"It's my seat~" he replied.

Oh my god. KILL me instead. And the day continued like that. I was so glad when school ended. FINALLY. Some peace and quiet without that guy around.

I started walking outside. Snow started falling. Waahhh~~ So pretty~ Suddenly, I felt a peck on my cheek. I turned around. It was Jonghyun. Great. How many times did I say his name today?!

"Yah! What was that for?!" I yelled.

"It was a prize for being cute~" he replied.

"What in the world are you talking about! What do you want with me. I mean you've been following me around all day."

"It's because I like you~"

"Say what?"

"I like you Eun Mi~"

"Okay, if you want to play games, go find someone else to play with. I'm not one of those crazy girls that go crazy over people like you. This isn't a game, I don't like you following me around lik--"

I stopped short. Feeling Jonghyun's lips touch mine. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled.

"Yah!! What are you doing!"

"Do you think I'm joking now?" His face looked serious. "I really like you Eun Mi. And I'm not giving up until you fall for me."

"Never. I hate you."

"Why hate me, when you have every reason to love me?" 

My face turned cherry red, and he pecked me on the cheek.

"Haha, got ya there!" He teased.

"Kim Jonghyun! I hate you!" I yelled as he started running away.

"And I love you~" he yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw~~ so cute. The title of this chap. goes to by friend Dia. She's the master of cheesy. X3 I love how he's so cute. And I'm so sleepy. It's nearly 12 right now but I wanted to finish so yeah~ Enjoy~