FIN.

Grabbed

Baekhyun sprints towards the idle silver Honda waiting outside his university gates, hood of his jacket pulled over his head and quickly sagging as the heavy rain continues to fall and threaten to drown the flowers newly planted all around the university's open grounds.

He taps the window of the car and hears the door click open for him. He throws his bag in first before getting in, hoping his books received slight to no damage from the rain. He pulls his hood off and slumps in his seat, releasing a big breath.

"Baekhyun-shi?" He hears the driver say and he immediately looks at him, startled at the deep attractive baritone coming out of the equally attractive owner of the voice, black hair tousled and pushed back, eyes wide, and lips tempting plump and pink. The same pair of lips move again and Baekhyun questioningly looks back, missing whatever the driver's told him.

"Chanyeol-shi?" Baekhyun asks back and Chanyeol nods.

"Straight?"

"No. Gay." Baekhyun finds himself saying and he sees the driver's mouth drop open and Baekhyun smirks, enjoying the fleeting look of horror pass his face. Apparently, that wasn't the kind of straight the driver meant. "Oh! Yeah, go straight. Follow Waze, maybe. I don't really mind how long the route Waze would take us." He smirks again and watches the driver's Adam's Apple bob in the rearview mirror.

The car makes its steady way through the traffic, Baekhyun merely observing his driver from his comfortable seat in the back. He's a beauty, he muses. The driver looked so young—as young as Baekhyun—his eyebrows slightly furrowed. His long legs are long enough to push the seat back a few inches, his hands hold the steering wheel tightly, veins protruding all over his arms and biceps unconsciously flexing taut. Baekhyun smirks again. It's quite a lucky night for him, albeit the sudden downpour possibly ruining his month-long project and his lack of sleep the night before. 

As soon as he's remembered, he feels drowsy and his eyelids droop close to Waze's occasional voice blaring from Chanyeol's phone speakers.

 




Baekhyun is nudged awake by a hand on his knee and he jerks, Chanyeol smiling softly at him. "We're here." He says and Baekhyun looks out the window, the rain merely a drizzle and his house porch lights already on. Baekhyun glances at his watch. It hasn't even been an hour since he booked with Grab and Chanyeol fetching him afterwards. Waze must've navigated them both through the shortest route or maybe Chanyeol drove faster than usual to get rid of him after that sudden misunderstanding. Baekhyun internally chuckles as he fishes out a 10,000 Won from his wallet and hands it over.

"Wait," Chanyeol stops him just as Baekhyun's getting off the car. "I don't have change for this. Do you have any smaller bill?" Baekhyun smirks.

"Keep the change."

"But-"

"You drive fast, Chanyeol-shi. Judging from the traffic, I would've assumed it'll take at least an hour for you to get me home." Baekhyun tells him and Chanyeol could only look back in confusion. "Give me back the change when we meet again. I'll definitely..." Baekhyun trails off, smiling widely. "need a ride from you the next time." He waves before closing the car door, jogging towards his house and giggling all the way at the ual innuendo he's poured into his words and the look on Chanyeol's face when he heard it.

And while he dries himself after a hot shower in his own bedroom, he swipes open the Grab app in his phone and his recent booking details pop up, the five stars under Chanyeol's picture waiting to be filled. Baekhyun giggles and rates the ride (and most especially Chanyeol) all five stars.