Chapter 10

You Captured my Heart

 

Even though it’s only been a minute, Kibum felt like the kiss lasted an eternity.

It wasn’t a bad thing.

When they finally broke the kiss, they were both staring at each other. Kibum looked down and blushed. Siwon looked at him, then grinned widely and brought his hand up to brush it against his cheek. “You taste sweet” He remarked, and pulled him closer.

“S-Shut up” Kibum said, then tried to break free from Siwon’s grasp, but Siwon pulled him closer and hugged him, inhaling Kibum’s scent.

After a few minutes of the hug, Kibum murmured “Why didn’t you show up at school for the past days?”

Siwon was silent for a moment, then pulled away from the hug and looked at Kibum with sad eyes.

“My dad passed away.” He said with a stiff tone. Kibum’s eyes widened.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Kibum whispered.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes.

Kibum patted Siwon’s shoulder, making the taller boy look at him and smile weakly. Then Kibum got up and put his hands on his hips.

“By the way…How did you know my house address” He asked suspiciously. Siwon smirked a little.

“Oh, I have my ways.”

“You stalk me don’t you?” Kibum said, bending forward, his face close to Siwon’s. Siwon laughed and Kibum smiled, glad that Siwon was back to his normal self. Kibum helped Siwon stand up and invited him in. Siwon accepted and they both walked to the house door.

“By the way…What you’re wearing is totally y~” Siwon whispered, making Kibum blush again and push Siwon.

“Yah!” He said with a laugh, then entered the house.

Little did he know, there was someone inside waiting for them.

The person swung a frying pan to Siwon’s direction, wanting to hit him. Luckily, He dodged it and stared at the person in surprise and Kibum gasped.

“Hyung!”

“You bastard!” Heechul screamed at the surprised Siwon, then attempted to hit Siwon again, but Kibum held him back. “How dare you lay your fingers on my brother!” Siwon’s eyes widened and opened his mouth to speak, but Heechul interrupted him. “Don’t pretend to be innocent! I saw you out there!”

“Hyung!” Kibum whined, and yanked the frying pan out of Heechul’s hands. “Stop it! He’s my…” Then Kibum stopped. What was Siwon to him?

Was he his boyfriend?

But wasn’t he forced to go out with him?

For his camera.

Ah, he totally forgot.

 

Heechul turned to Kibum and threw his arms around him, then started acting all dramatic.

“Oh my child, he made you go out with him right?! I know he’s not your type!”

“No Hyung-”

“Yeah I did.” Siwon interrupted. The brothers both looked at Siwon in shock.

“You son of a-!” Heechul screeched, grabbing his frying pan once again, but Siwon quickly spoke.

“But now-”

DING DONG.

The doorbell rang, and all three stared at the door. Kibum hit his forehead.

“Oh! I forgot about them!” He said, then ran to open the door, leaving Heechul and Siwon together alone. Siwon and Heechul exchanged looks and Heechul’s was deadly.

“So…How did you make my little brother go out with you?” Heechul said, crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently

“I took his camera” Siwon said, then looked down. Heechul frowned.

“Why Kibummie?” He asked impatiently. Siwon was about to answer him when suddenly Kibum appeared behind him Donghae and Hangeng.

“Hyung!” Donghae squealed happily then spotted Siwon. “Class president…?”

“Donghae!” Heechul said, opening his arms. Donghae averted his eyes to Heechul and ran to him and hugged him. Heechul hugged Donghae back, then noticed Hangeng standing at the doorway.

“What are you standing there for?” Heechul said releasing Donghae from the hug, “Come here.”

Hangeng bowed and introduced himself to Heechul, making the older one smile.

“Ohh~ Your new friend is handsome Kibummie” Heechul said after he studied Hangeng’s face. Hangeng bowed his head slightly.

“Thank you” He said politely, then handed Heechul a plastic bag, “Here, I made this, its Beijing fried rice.” Heechul grinned and added “Woahh he’s good mannered too” and he took the bag from Hangeng.

Hangeng shifted at the contact of Heechul’s hand against his. Heechul walked to the kitchen and called out,

“Hangeng, can you help me with the dinner preparations please?”

Hangeng nodded and followed Heechul to the kitchen.

-

“Soooooo…” Donghae began, looking at Siwon curiously. “What’s our class prez doing here?” He asked Kibum, pointing at Siwon.

The three were lounging on the couch while Heechul and Hangeng were preparing dinner. Kibum felt slightly uncomfortable sitting between the two.

“Uhh..” Kibum began, but Siwon interrupted him.

“I’m his boyfriend.”

Donghae stared wide eyed at Siwon, then Kibum, then back at Siwon.

“Y-You mean you guys are d-dating?” He gasped. “H-how…?”

“It’s a long story.” Kibum said with a sigh. A long, sad story.

“Oh…” Donghae trailed off.

“Yeah…”

“But still, you never told me” Donghae glared at Kibum, who shrugged his shoulders.

“I was going to, but you found out by yourself” Kibum said quietly.

Siwon chuckled at the tension between the two friends. He put his arm around Kibum’s shoulder and pulled him close. Kibum blushed and tried to pry Siwon’s arm off, but he wouldn’t budge.

Donghae simply smiled at the sight of the two.

-

In the kitchen, Heechul was stirring something in a pot that was on the stove and Hangeng was laying out the plates on the table.

“So, Hangeng…” Heechul began, making Hangeng look up from his job. “You’re from China right?”

Hangeng nodded quickly and continued doing his job. Heechul noticed that he seemed to be shy.

Heechul continued stirring the soup when suddenly he heard a crashing sound behind him. He turned to see what happened.

Hangeng was sitting on his knees and picking up the broken pieces of the plate he accidentally dropped while muttering apologies to Heechul.

Heechul smiled warmly at Hangeng and bent down to help the younger boy. Hangeng stared at Heechul as if he was spell bounded by his charm. Heechul picked up the scattered pieces with his beautiful hands.

Hangeng, who was picking up the pieces without taking his eyes off Heechul, accidentally cut himself while picking up a sharp piece.

“Omo! Hangeng you cut yourself!”

Hangeng who didn’t notice, looked down at his cut.

“Ah.” He said, and stood up. He saw that Heechul looked worried about him. “I’m okay, Heechul-sshi.”

“You can call me Hyung, and please let me take a look at your cut” Heechul said, taking Hangeng’s hand. Hangeng gasped when Heechul brought his hand to his lips. He pulled his hand away and shook his head.

“N-no it’s okay, Hee- Hyung” He stuttered. But Heechul insisted.

“It’s okay, I always do this to Kibummie when he gets cuts” He said, then took Hangeng’s hand. “Now, don’t move.”

Heechul brought Hangeng’s hand to his lips and started on the cut. Hangeng felt his cheeks grow hot.

“H-hyung it’s e-enough now” He mumbled, turning away. Heechul looked at him, amused with his reaction, then pulled away and inspected his hand

“There! All better! Be more careful next time okay?” He announced, then returned to his cooking, slightly smiling to himself.

Hangeng stood there dumbfounded about what happened just now, his heart was racing.

‘Koreans are strange’. He decided, and then finished up his chore.

----------

Aaaand here ya go~ <3 Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had loads of Hw and had to type this presentation thing.

IN ARABIC ; A ;

AND IM LIKE. SRSLY. DONT MAKE AN ASIAN PERSON DO THIS . IT IS TOO HARD. OTL.

It took forever. Really.

lol k im rambling wae.

OHH AND GAIZ, AFTER MIDNIGHT AGAIN. AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. I HAVE TO GET UP AT 5:30.

I keep doing this to my self.

Anyways. Lookie. Hanchul. Ahahaha.

LOL GAIZ, U ACTUALLY COMMENTED HAHA I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3

Subscribers too! <3 <3 <3

I HAVE NO TIME TO ADD MANY GIFS XD And cause 'm too lazy .-.

Okay, ignore whatever mistakes there are if you notice any okay? xDD

Bye bye <3 Goodnight xD

and if zmello is reading this then... *evil laugh* I love you xD