Chapter 17

You Captured my Heart

Kibum nervously stood in front of his house, thinking about the consequences he’s going to suffer after entering.

“Maybe I should just go crash at Donghae’s instead…” He said to himself, turning around to walk away. But suddenly, he heard the sound of the front door open, and before he could run away, a hand grabbed the back of his shirt.

“Kim. Ki. Bum.” He heard a voice hiss. Kibum gulped and slowly turned around.

“Y-y-y-yes Hyung…?”

“You have 5 seconds to enter the house after I let go of you, and if you think of running away…” Heechul pulled Kibum close and whispered with a dark chuckle “...you’ll spend the rest of your life on a bed in the hospital”. Then he let go of Kibum’s shirt.

“5,4,3…”

Kibum stared at his brother, and then rushed inside the house. Heechul smirked.

“Good b-“

SLAM!

Kibum shut the door on Heechul’s face and locked it. He heard his brother’s angry screams from outside and heard loud banging noises.

“Calm down Hyung!” Kibum shouted from behind the door, He heard another bang and backed away.

“CALM DOWN?! YAH KIM KIBUM! OPEN THE DOOR NOW! AND DON’T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!! I’LL RIP YOUR ORGANS OUT AND SELL THEM ONLINE, YOU HEAR ME?!!!” He heard Heechul roar. He sighed and slumped on the floor.

Guess it isn’t safe to open the door just yet.

---

Heechul kicked the door in frustration one more time before giving up and sitting in front of the door. He sighed and angrily began punching the floor.

“Aish…that kid” He muttered to himself, “When did he become so disobedient?”

“Who’s disobedient Hyung?” A voice asked, startling Heechul and making him look up.

“Donghaaaaaeeeee!” Heechul whined, getting up and throwing his arms around the boy who was standing in front of him, He glanced over Donghae’s shoulder and saw Hangeng standing there too, looking very puzzled. Heechul smirked before throwing his arms around Hangeng too.

“Geeeeeeng~” Heechul said, hugging the taller boy. Hangeng’s eyes widened and he quickly shot Donghae an alarmed look. Donghae smiled.

“It’s okay, Hyung tends to get clingy sometimes”

Heechul glared at Donghae then released Hangeng, then he patted him on the back.

“So Hyung, what’s up?” Donghae asked. Heechul sighed again and pointed at the door. Both Hangeng and Donghae glanced at the door curiously.

“Forgot your key again?”

Heechul furiously shook his head and pointed again. Donghae’s eyebrows furrowed.

“There’s a burglar in the house?”

Heechul shook his head again.

“For god’s sake Hyung you’re not mute or anything! Just tell us already!” Donghae yelled angrily. Heechul pouted then looked at the door.

“It’s Kibummie…” He said in a small voice.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He…”

“Wha-?”

“He locked me outside!” Heechul wailed, throwing his arms around Hangeng again and began sobbing. Donghae rolled his eyes. Heechul can be such a drama queen sometimes.

“Um…uh…It’s alright…I guess…” Hangeng said, trying to comfort Heechul, but Heechul’s sobs got louder and Hangeng looked around frantically.

“This is the first time Kibummie ever treated me this way!” He sobbed, “Is this the way he treats his Hyung?!”

The taller boy looked at Hangeng sympathetically. Then he wrapped his arms around Heechul.

“It’s okay…I guess this is a part of uh…growing up” He said, then rubbed Heechul’s back to comfort him, “Don’t worry H-hyung”.

“Thanks Geng” Heechul said with a sniff, then hugged Hangeng tighter.

Donghae rolled his eyes as he watched the two act like lovers from a drama.  He noticed that they hugged for a longer time than they are supposed to, so he cleared his throat.

“Guys seriously, get a room or something” He muttered. Heechul and Hangeng both quickly broke their hug. Heechul looked at the floor awkwardly but was smiling a little, and Hangeng was trying his best to fight back the blush that was creeping on his face.

“So…” Heechul began, trying to change the subject “What brings you guys here?”

“Oh we came by to see if Kibum was home” Donghae said while looking at his shoes. “Last time I saw him was before he went out on a date I think…”

Heechul stomped his foot and scared the younger two. The bit his lip furiously and growled.

“Damn that Siwon…”

---

Kibum sat by the window, munching on popcorn and clutching a can of soda. Like Donghae, he also thought that his brother was really dramatic at times. No wonder people kept asking if they were related or not.

Suddenly he heard his phone vibrate. He picked it up and saw that he had a message.

‘Hey…I miss you already beautiful…:)”

Kibum blushed furiously and almost fell backwards from his chair. He checked the sender and saw that it was Siwon.

‘What should I reply back?’ He thought frantically as he stared at his phone. Then he took a breath and began typing.

‘I miss you too baby <3’

He stared at the words he typed then gasped.

‘OMG! What am I thinking?! I sounded like some totally in love girlfriend! Must think of a manlier reply!’ He thought as he erased the text and began typing another one.

‘Ey yo bro! I miss you too’

‘What the hell is this? Kim Kibum you are trying too damn hard!’ He mentally freaked out and erased the text again.

‘K.’

‘Omg rly? Me 2!!’

‘Who are you?’

15 texts and 2 cans of soda later, Kibum finally came up with a reply that sounded okay enough.

Hi…I missed you too’

Kibum hit a button and the text got sent. Then stood up to lie on the couch, but before his back could touch the couch, he felt his phone vibrate again.

‘Woah…A fast reply’ He thought as he checked the message.

‘Haha. Took you long enough to reply. Thought you fell asleep or something :P’

Kibum blushed and began typing on his phone.

‘I didn’t fall asleep! I was just…watching TV’

‘Yeah okay…What channel? ’

‘You know…’

‘No, actually I don’t’

‘Okay fine! Maybe I wasn’t watching Tv >.>’

‘Then what were you doing?’

‘Hah, why should I tell you?’

‘Because you love me! <3’

‘HA! You wish!’       

‘Whaaaat? Don’t you love me? 3’

‘Nope.’

‘Even after we spent the night together? ;)’

‘HAHAH OFF!’

‘I love you too baby <3’

Kibum smiled as he and Siwon continued sharing texts the whole afternoon, laughing occasionally as he read Siwon’s texts. But the whole time he was texting, he felt that he forgot something.

‘Eh…I bet it’s not biggie’ He thought as he continued typing his reply.

MEANWHILE

“Hyung…I think Kibum forgot about you” Donghae said, drawing on the dirt with a twig. Heechul was laying his head on Hangeng’s lap while Hangeng was focusing on his phone and in the same time, playing with Heechul’s soft hair, which he has taking a liking to.

“You know what Donghae…for once I think you’re right” Heechul muttered.

“Wanna come to my place?”

“I was afraid you’d never ask”

*****

LOL I BET YOU WERE ALL THINKING "Where did this go?"

I'LL TELL YOU WHERE I WAS.

I WAS UNDER A HUUUUGE PILE OF ASSIGNMENTS, TESTS AND HOMEWORK. AND I'M STILL NOT DONE YET.

But I finally found time to update omg I'm so happy! <3 I missed you all and I missed my fic LOLOL

AND WUT. 86 SUBS? IS THIS REALITY?!

ANYWAY I AM SO GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO WAITED PATIENTLY FOR THIS UPDATE. Seriously, You guys. are. awesome.

Okay...I hope you enjoyed this update! PEACE!

Btw...Comments are LOOOOVED <3 (You thought I forgot to ask? hehe >:3)