Chapter 11

You Captured my Heart

 

This chapter is in Siwon’s point of view! I wanted to try something new.

Sorry for not updating for a few days. MY MIDTERM EXAMS ARE THIS MONTH. So they’re giving us extra homework and assignments and stuff -3- But I’ll try my best to update! Thank you all for subscribing and waiting for me! <3

Okay enough of my blabbering, onwards with this chapter! <3

*****

“Thank you for the meal” Siwon said as he stood up and bowed, “I’ll be leaving now”. They were just done eating the dinner Heechul and Hangeng prepared. It was getting late and he had to go back home.

“Eeeeh? So soon?” Donghae said in surprise and Siwon nodded. Hangeng stood up too and said,

“I should get going too” But Heechul pulled his arm and yanked him down, making him sit again.

“Why don’t you stay over for the night?” Heechul said. It seemed that Heechul has already taken a liking for the younger boy.

“I don’t know…” Hangeng began, but Donghae slapped his back playfully.

“Aww come on man! It’ll be fun!” He said with a grin. Hangeng thought for a moment, then nodded.

“Alright.” He said with a smile, making Donghae grin wider and throw his arm around his shoulder.

Siwon looked at them and couldn’t help but smile, they looked like they were having fun. Just as he was about to turn and walk to the door,  he felt a hand grab his sleeve.

“I’ll walk with you outside” Kibum said, then he stood up to get his shoes. Siwon smiled and said, “Okay.”

Kibum headed out and Siwon bowed at Heechul before following Kibum outside. It was already dark outside and the air was kind of chilly. Kibum, who was still dressed in shorts, felt the cool breeze brush against his skin.

Siwon looked at Kibum then put his arm around his shoulder and pulled him close and whispered “Dressed like this, you might catch a cold even though it’s summer.”

Siwon watched Kibum flush at how close they were, then pulled away from Kibum.

“Well, I’ll get going now” He said with a sigh. He didn’t really want to return home, but he had to or else his mom would freak out.

“O-okay” Kibum said with a nod, and turned to go back inside the house, but before he could, Siwon gave him a back hug.

“Siwon…?” Kibum asked, slightly worried.  Siwon was quiet for a while, his arms were wrapped around Kibum’s waist. Kibum gulped a little before put his hands on Siwon’s, and Siwon buried his face against the crook of Kibum’s neck.

“Kibum, you know..I…” He breathed into Kibum’s neck, making the shorter boy shiver a little and whisper in anticipation, “Yeah?”

“I…” Siwon began, but his phone suddenly rang, making both guys jump. Siwon unwrapped his arms and checked his phone. His eyes widened when he saw the caller id.

Mother.

“Ah ...I have to go now” Siwon muttered, then slipped his phone back to his pocket. Siwon turned to Kibum, who was looking down. He seemed kind of disappointed, he was puffing his cheeks out, and his lower lip stuck out in a pout.

“Yah…Don’t make that face” Siwon chuckled, hitting Kibum’s head lightly. “Or else I’m going to have to kiss you.”

Kibum blushed again and looked away.

“W-whatever.” He said, still pouting. Siwon walked closer to him and gave him a small peck on his cheek before running off. Kibum touched his cheek in shock.

“See you later Kibum” Siwon yelled.

-

Siwon arrived in front of a convenience store, and there a long black limousine was waiting for him. He entered it and greeted the driver.

“Hey Shindong, Sorry I’m late”

“No problem buddy, I don’t really mind” The driver, Shindong, said, then added, “It’s your mom who looks like she’s about to explode.” Then he started the engine and began driving.

“” Siwon muttered under his breath, and he lied down on the black leather seat.

Twenty minutes later, the car stopped in front of a large white mansion. Siwon sighed as Shindong opened the door for him, bowing when Siwon got out.

Siwon walked through the vast green garden that was filled with all kinds of plants and flowers. He made his way up the stairs of the mansion and stood in front of the big door. He took a deep breath and dug his pockets for his house keys; he got them out and unlocked the door to enter the house.

As soon as he entered, he looked around, trying to sneak in without his mother noticing. He crept towards the stairs, but suddenly, he heard a strict voice calling his name.

“Choi Siwon.”

Siwon gulped and slowly turned around, and there stood, a woman who looked like she was in her mid forties and her arms were crossed.

“Oh, hey mom.” Siwon said, smiling nervously as he approached her. His mother looked at him then sighed as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Don’t stay out this late again, you got me worried about you” She said hugging him back. He smiled and said “Don’t worry mom, I’m a grown up now.”

His mother pulled away from the hug, and he gazed into her eyes, they looked tired, as if she had been crying all day. Again.

“Mom…You look tired…” He whispered, then her face. She closed her eyes and sighed.

“I was busy arranging another meeting with our company” She said, then brought her hands up to rub her temples. “They’re still waiting for someone to take over the company, you know.”

Now it was Siwon’s turn to sigh.

“Mom, I told you, I’m still in high school! Let someone else do it!”

“But Siwon, you’re the heir of the company” She said, her tone turning strict again. “You have to do it-”

“Mom! I don’t want to do it and that is final!” He yelled, then stormed up stairs, walked into his room and slammed the door shut.

He took off his shoes and let himself fall on his bed. He lied flat on the bed then slammed his fist on the mattress and buried his face to the pillows.

Siwon really didn’t want to take over the company. It meant that he would have to drop out of school, attend dozens of boring meetings, be stuck with tight schedules and barely have any free time for himself.

And worst of all, he wouldn’t be able to see Kibum anymore.

He yelled in frustration, but it was muffled by the pillow. Why did his dad have to die and leave him? Why did he have to take over the company? Why? Why him? Siwon squeezed his eyes shut.

And eventually he relaxed and fell into a deep sleep.

****

La la la laaa~! There you go! Chapter 11 <3

Omg the number of subscribers...*-*

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL <3 

But..How am I going to update and study in the same time?

And...School tomorrow...*sigh* Why am I staying up this late again? Oh well...

Enjoy this chappie! 

Comments? <3

OMG LOL ITS BEEN 11 CHAPTERS AND I STILL HAVE NO POSTER XD

kk bye bye <33333

lol i love this.