The end... or is it?

That did not happen

King Kyohei gives Ki Kwang the death stare.

 King Kyohei says "I love Katrina more than you can ever love her!"

Edward Cullen sees Kaname from Vampire Knight and tries to take his shirt off too.

Jonghyun pokes Sarah and Sarah turns around. "Oh hey Jonghyun," Sarah says.

"Sarah, I have something to tell you." Jonghyun says seriously and takes Sarah's hand."What is it, Jonghyun?" Sarah asks."I love you, Sarah."

Jonghyun says and starts singing Nuna is so pretty.

Bella Swan is somehow there and gets pissed off at Edward Cullen for taking all these guys shirts off.

King Kyohei continues to stare at Ki Kwang.

Ki Kwang sings "You're an eeeee-asy boy, you are so easy!"King Kyohei slaps Ki Kwang and the two get into a fight.

Katrina tries to stop them.

Jasmine says to Jaebeom, "Of course, I'll marry you."Jaebeom starts to sing, "They got nothin' on you, baby".

Nichkhun is now shirtless and Annabel carries him in her arms."

Nooooo Khunnie, don't die!!"

Khun wakes up and says, "I just fainted Annabel, I didn't die."

Katrina finally yells at the boys. "If you really loved me, you'd stop fighting!!"

The boys stop fighting. "I love you both, so much," Katrina begins but Ki Kwang interrupts.

"So why not date both of us?"

"Yeah, date us both!" King Kyohei says.

Katrina sighs. "If you insist, then alright, I will date you both."

"Yay!!!" King Kyohei and Ki Kwang squeal.And that is how you get the money to get all of BAG to go on holiday trips.

The end.

 Or is it???