Let the guys roll in ;D

That did not happen

"Hmms... who is it?"Katrina points to Prince Charles who is standing outside the window with a gun pointing directly at King Kyohei.

"AAAHHH" BAG screams.

Beast somehow burst into the room and save all of BAG.

The real Ki Kwang sees Katrina and falls in love with her. Kyohei gets jealous because he realises that he's also in love with Katrina. 

SS501 come and get Prince Charles and take him away.

King Kyohei allows us to stay in his palace for a while.

He happens to have 20 male butlers.1. Jungmin, 2. L, 3. Nichkhun (for Annabel), 4. Tomo, 5. Jonghyun (for Sarah), 6. Jaebeom, 7. Taeyang, 8. GD, 9. Key, 10. Jaejoong(I can't think of 10 more guys. You can add whoever you want.)

So King Kyohei makes Katrina sleep in the room opposite his room.

 4 months later..."Katrina, will you marry me?" King Kyohei asks. Katrina gasps.

"Yes."King Kyohei jumps up and hugs Katrina.

Cass walks around the palace and bumps into Tomo. "Cass, I'm sorry for cheating on you with that Thai actress."

Cass says "It's too late to apologise, it's too late."

Annabel and Jaejoong are having a picnic and Hannah is giving Annabel the death stare from behind.

 Ki Kwang comes back to England in time for King Kyohei's and Katrina's wedding.As Katrina is walking down the aisle, Ki Kwang starts singing. "Say no, no, no, no, no..."

While he cries silently waiting for a diversion.

Suddenly totoro comes down and eats everyone.

 

PLEASE SUBSRIBE AND COMMENT FOR MORE