FINAL

내 인생 의 사랑 { LOVE OF MY LIFE}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-----

 

Chanyeol wakes up early in the morning because Baekhyun’s keeps shifting uncomfortably beside him. It was not like he’s annoyed or not used with the smaller guy’s behavior, but once they entered the third trimester, yet nearing the due date, he’s aware of Baekhyun’s pain on his back.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?” His sleepy yet deep voice wakes Baekhyun up and the pregnant guy, immediately, wraps his arms around Chanyeol’s bare chest. Chanyeol let out a sigh when Baekhyun keeps whining instead of telling him what is wrong.

 

Nevertheless, he massages his husband’s back, considering that Baekhyun always tell him that he’s starting to feel the backache around the area.

 

“You know baby, whining is not making it better. What can I do to lessen your pain?” Chanyeol has his eyes on the mother of his unborn child, frowning when the boy doesn’t even reply anything to him. “Baek? Are you asleep?”

 

Baekhyun was asleep, indeed. Chanyeol keeps working on to massage his back and that is one of the reasons why he can fall asleep right away. The hand that always brings him happiness and assuring him that he’s not alone going through the pregnancy.

 

Few hours after that, Baekhyun wakes up because of the baby kicking endlessly inside him and it keeps him winces on how strong it get upon he gets up. Looking at his husband who is still sleeping, he lifts Chanyeol’s protective hand on his bump, carefully, not to disturb the taller guy from his slumber.

 

Daddy needs to sleep more, soon he will need to get ready for his work, baby. We can’t wake him up.

 

But it is too late when Chanyeol immediately sense the emptiness beside him. “Baby, where are you going?” He asks and Baekhyun holds the need to laugh because of his hoarse voice, yet his adorable action every time he sits up from the bed. 

 

“It’s not that early, Chan-ie. I should prepare some breakfast for us.” Baekhyun walks toward his husband, cupping his face before he places a kiss on the latter lips. Chanyeol gives him a smile; leaning closer to the growing bump beneath the baggy sweater he’s wearing.

 

“Good morning, sweetheart. You gives mommy hard time while sleeping last night, don’t you? Let see if you could get your favorite food today.” Baekhyun heart swelled when he admires his morning scene and soon, they will get to hold and look at their daughter to wish her good morning.

 

Yes, it is a girl and Chanyeol can’t help to feel excited for everything. Baekhyun finally get to know another habit that Chanyeol had which is he’s a shopaholic when it comes about their daughter. From the clothes, milk bottles, pacifiers, crib, stroller, accessories and all, they are well prepared ever since Chanyeol knew about the gender of their first child.

 

Baekhyun let out a chuckle as he runs his fingers on the taller guy’s bed hairs. “You should get ready for work, then, Mr. Park. It is your last day on work before you’re getting few weeks leave, remember?”

 

Chanyeol takes his precious times to get down from the bed and Baekhyun told him many times that the 188cm man looks more pregnant than him. Even Baekhyun can get down from the bed in a blink despite the big bump he’s carrying for almost 37 weeks now.

 

While Chanyeol is taking shower and getting ready, Baekhyun gets inside their kitchen to cook some foods for his husband. It’s his routine, though. But when Chanyeol gets his day off work, the tall guy would be in charge to make breakfast and lunch and even dinner for them.

 

Baekhyun remembered when he first met the doctor, Park Chanyeol. It was not the same cliché story that everyone uses to have when they’re falling in love. Chanyeol and he were not even in love at the first place. He used to be the sassy boy, and Chanyeol, often act like he’s a guy with most good manner.

 

Two years ago, Chanyeol is the intern doctor who is having his first test on a patient and that patient turn out to be a chef who had his hand bleeding due to some deep cut on it. And that chef happened to be Byun Baekhyun.

 

The great pain he’s having at the moment are added with the nervousness Chanyeol’s feeling when he puts the bandage on the patient arm with the real doctor looking at his job. Baekhyun send few glares at the taller guy who looks like he was about to die any moment and that is it.

 

Baekhyun could feel his hand burning up and he yelled. Chanyeol had accidently pour the iodine in such big amount on his cut and he can’t help but mentally curse at the taller guy. “What the is wrong with you, big guy! I’m ing in pain yet you want to let me die even more! ing moron, you !”

 

“I’m sorry, sir. I’m sorry----” Chanyeol was quick to apologies but when the doctor (real one) comes to rescue, he can tell that his carrier are finally over. He makes a big mistake because he can’t control his nervousness in front of the beautiful patient.

 

The next day, Baekhyun found himself admitted in the hospital and the intern was the one who’s in charge on taking care of him, again. “Could you leave me alone? There isn’t any other doctor to assist me instead of you?”

 

“Look, Mr. Byun. I’m sorry for my mistake and they give me chances to take care of you. If I can’t do well then I need to change my major and do few more semesters to be a doctor. You don’t know how much I wanted to be a doctor. I’m not getting any younger. I’m a twenty-seven years old man but yet now, I don’t have a certain job to keep me in place.” The doctor can’t seem to stop blabbering around about his life and all, though, Baekhyun finds him interesting, in addition his deep voices are melodies to his ears.

 

The doctor doesn’t seem that older and Baekhyun was wrong to thought that he’s older than him. They’re two years apart and he looks like a baby in closer! Baekhyun looks at the intern as he nods his head. “I accept your apologies but next time when I get released from this hospital, make sure to stop by at my restaurant.”

 

“I will, Mr. Byun.”

“My name is Baekhyun. You can call me with that name.” He gives the tall guy a warm smile, finally forgetting the fact that he’s nearly die because of the cut he got yesterday are poured down with iodine.

 

“I’m Park Chanyeol. You can call me Chanyeol, I guess.” And that is how everything began. The next two days, he got released and Chanyeol do stop by to eat at his restaurant. Kyungsoo, who keeps teasing him on how hot the doctor look from afar makes him blushes.

 

They got into another level in their life a year after that. They progress from a couple, next as fiancés. But it didn’t stop and they realize that they need each other in their life.

 Chanyeol proposed to Baekhyun that night when they’re cuddling, munching the popcorns while watching such romantic movie because it is Friday night. Chanyeol started with the scene where he’s just an intern yet now, he’s the famous doctor in the city.

 

“You know, Baek. If it wasn’t you who keeps your progressing good when they gives me chances, I’ll never pass the practical and never become a doctor until now. I would like to thank you a lot and what you get me into.”

 

Baekhyun looks up to stare at Chanyeol’s eyes so he moves a bit from his place.

Chanyeol’s big hands moves to hold on his hands tightly as the taller guy never break the stares between them. “It is you who always is at my side, supporting me on everything, basically when I’ve a hard time with works. You’re always there to make me happy and lighten me with your light, Baekhyun.”

“Chanyeol, what is the matter? Are you going somewhere?”

He shakes his head, as the answer before he moves his hand to cup on the smaller face. “I’ve always come home, welcomed with this beautiful face, washing away all my stresses and I love everything about you.”

Chanyeol begins to places a long kiss on her forehead. “I love to kiss your forehead.”

Next, he went down to kiss Baekhyun’s eyes. “And I love your beautiful eyes too. The eyes that always looking so beautifully at me and I’m glad that I got to see those eyes every day.” 

Baekhyun doesn’t know what he plans are so he keeps quiet but when the taller guy continues to kiss his nose, he let out a chuckle because it tickle.

“Your button nose, I love it too.”

“Your cheeks.”  Chanyeol kisses the two cheeks before finally he opens his eyes to look right into his small boyfriend’s. When Baekhyun offers him his usual warm smile, Chanyeol can’t help but continue with the lips. They kissed for about few minutes and when they pulled away, Chanyeol was fast to lift up the rings in front them.

 

Baekhyun was beyond surprised and overwhelmed when he saw it. “I-is this is your reason for all these sweet talks? I-I ----”

“Byun Baekhyun, the love of my life, will you marry me?”

 

He manages to let out everything he prepared and it went well with Baekhyun saying ‘yes’  and they continue with the kisses all night long, forgetting the movies and yeah—Friday gone so well that night.

 

They’re married with the approval of both parents and the next few months, they’re expecting. It is Baekhyun who surprise him this time.

 

It’s near to the midnight of Chanyeol’s birthday and Baekhyun wants to be the first one to wish his husband instead of his best friend, Sehun. He gets closer to the sleeping Chanyeol, placing his head on the latter’s chest, hugging the big guy with smiles on his face.

 

When the alarm on his phone rings right at the time shows 12 o’clock, as he expected, Chanyeol would be awake even with the slightest noise so he went close to the other’s ear, whispering “Happy Birthday, my Chanyeol-ie. I love you.”

 

Chanyeol lips form a wide smile before he tightens his hug on Baekhyun, placing a kiss on the smaller crown. “Thank you, baby. I love you too. You’re the first to wish me.” He closes his eyes but when Baekhyun sits up, he can’t help to open his eyes to look at him.

 

“I want to give you a present.”

“It’s late now, baby. You’re not tired?”

Baekhyun reply with a whine, manages Chanyeol to let out a chuckle at his cuteness.  “Alright then, give me my present.” He sits up, hands in front of the smaller guy as if he want to receive the present right away.

 

To his surprise, Baekhyun doesn’t even prepare a specific present for his birthday instead; the beautiful guy whispered the news sweetly beside his ear. “You’re going to be a daddy, Yeol-ah. I’m pregnant.”

 

Chanyeol heart beats stop for a bit, he could feel bloods running all over his body as he looks at Baekhyun with teary eyes. “A--are y-you serious, baby? Y-you’re pregnant? We’re going to be parent?” He asked, earning nods on every question he ask.

Within a second, he hugs Baekhyun with such emotion, holding him as if he doesn’t want to let the smaller slip away from his big embrace, showering kisses all over his face, thanking him for everything he makes him happy until now.

 

Chanyeol heard chuckles from the smaller guy before he lift the latter’s chin up. Baekhyun was also crying mess and it was happy tears. “You happy, Yeol-ie?” Chanyeol can’t help but to kiss the lips that he own forever before they pulled away. “You don’t know how much you make me happy, babe. I’ve get enough but yet, you give me some more happiness. I love you, I love you so much.”

 

Then, Baekhyun let out another chuckle.

“I love you too, my crybaby.”

“I’m not. You make me a crybaby. At my birthday, in the midnight, and I’m still crying.” Baekhyun laughs, wiping his husband’s tears away as he places a kiss on his cheeks. “You should tell my parent tomorrow. You’re the one who make their favorite maknae son pregnant. Alright?”

“Of course I will. I will tell the world that I’m success in making you pregnant with my baby. You know, my boys can swim.”

 

They laugh, Baekhyun is back to being inside Chanyeol’s embrace and they’re back to lie down on the bed with happy hearts.

 

There is one challenging moment they’re having. It was not like they do not even get into a fight but this one, Baekhyun uses his sassy side, and in addition the pregnancy hormones hit him right at that time.

 

That day, Chanyeol is busy running from the operation rooms to the wards just to make sure his patients are in good condition. But then, Baekhyun decide to be a sweet husband, packing lunch for his husband and he didn’t know that there is an intern, a beautiful one, was having lunch with Park Chanyeol, in the famous doctor’s room.

 

“Chanyeol…” he voice out, getting attention from the two pair of couple in front him. Chanyeol shows his smile and it makes Baekhyun annoyed at one point. Why’re you so happy about?! “Who is the girl?” He said with gritted teeth.

 

“Ah, she’s Miyoung, the intern that I need to observe for a month. You remember I told you before?” Chanyeol takes few steps closer to his six month pregnant husband and each step he made manages Baekhyun to let out huffs. His eyes glaring to the girl and yet, the girl decides to excuse herself out of the room.

 

But then Chanyeol stops her.

“Wait, I want you to meet my husband, Park Baekhyun. Baby, she’s--”

“I know. Could you please get out of the room?” Baekhyun asks the girl to leave them alone and the girl immediately leaves. Chanyeol is clueless yet he didn’t sense the danger he will get into. He’s just so proud to introduce his husband but Baekhyun just swipe it off.

 

“What are you doing here, baby?”

“I don’t know you have your eyes for beautiful girls. I made you lunch, because you said you don’t have time to even eat but look now, you’re eating with her! It doesn’t make sense!” Baekhyun put down the pack of lunch on the table, angrily. His ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter