Two

The demons wrath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!" you yelled out a little too loud, causing a few heads to turn your way. You pretended not to notice and turned around, eyes scanning the area the mystery person had disappeared to. All you could make out was a quick glance at the running boy's back before he vanished behind a corner.

You bent down and picked up the books that had fallen down from your arms when the boy had bumped into you. Your right shoulder ached slightly as you picked up one of the books and you cursed at the boy in your mind.

Quietly mumbling to yourself, a bad habit of yours, you opened your locker and grabbed your things, feeling a bit cheerful at the thought of going home. A gentle tap on your shoulder caused you to make a small jump in surprise. You couldn't stop from wincing as a faint pain arose from the area the boy had bumped into before and you turned around to face the person. You were met with the eyes from one of the six new students. 

"Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at you with clear concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" you said. A poor attempt to cover up the fact that it hurt, even though he heard you wince. You didn't want to make a big deal out of it. 

"Are you sure? You look kind of..tense" he said and gave you a warm smile. You laughed, just a bit nervously, and shook your shoulders, instantly regretting it when another sting of pain came. You tried to hide the grimace but feared you'd failed when his smile faltered slightly.

"There was just some idiot accidentally running into me before but I'm fine" that was the truth but you could see the small uncertainty in his eyes. "I promise" you added and gave him the most convincing smile you could achieve. 

"Well okay then, if you say so" he said. "Oh I completely forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Joonmyun, but everybody usually just call me Suho. My personal hypothesis as too why is just that they are a bunch of lazy loiter-sacks". You couldn't help but laugh and instantly felt a lot more comfortable. 

"Loiter-sacks?" you questioned.

"Yeah, lazy people." The school bell rang, signaling that the classes would soon begin again. Had it really already been 10 minutes. You sighed and looked around, watching as the students began to make their way to their classrooms. A few of those students met your eyes. Most of them just quickly looked away, embarrassed they had been caught but some never broke the eye contact and glared at the two of you with what you assumed was a look full of jealousy.  

"Oh, right, the classes" Suho mumbled to himself. He looked around for a moment, seemingly confused, but it disappeared quickly. Instead he held out his hand "Well we better go then. It was nice to meet you...?" he said waiting for you to fill in. Realizing you hadn't even given him your name yet you quickly stretched out your own hand and shook his. A little too fast perhaps, because he chuckled and smiled at you. Again. The blood rushed to your cheeks and you looked away, embarrassed of your own inability to introduce yourself properly.

"Well it's a little embarrassing to ask, but do you know which way this classroom is?" he asked and pointed at a list he was holding in his left hand. You thought he was only saying the thing about being embarrassed to make you feel better over your clearly red cheeks and warm hands. It did work though and you nodded. 

"Yeah I know where that is" you said after checking which classroom it was he wanted to go to. "Just walk that way" you instructed and pointed towards a big corridor. "Take the second to the left and just go straight ahead from there. You should be able to see the classroom sign eventually."

"Thanks. Well I'll see you around then?" Suho said and began walking towards the other students.

"Yeah, see you." Thinking back it was only logical that he had seemed confused for a moment. He was relatively new to this school and it would only be weird if he already knew his way around.

It was strange how quick you felt comfortable around him, overlooking the whole forgetting your name thing. Suho had this aura around him that seemed friendly, almost the opposite to the short boy in your class from last week.

 

"So I heard you talked with Suho this morning. Is it true?" It seemed like Eun-Jeung's curiosity got the better of her.

You had with amusement watched how she seemed to have an inner discussion with herself. Opening to talk, only to close it again without a single word being spoken. Even though you had a slight idea about what it was she wanted to talk about, you'd decided to not bring it up yourself, enjoying seeing her like this. 

You took another bite from your bread and nodded your head up and down. You chewed a couple of extra times, just to bug Eun-Jeung a little, before swallowing. "Yes, but only for a couple of minutes before the class started" you said at last. "How did you know that?" 

"It was a pure coincidence really. I happened to walk by a couple of girls as they were talking about it" she answered. "What did you talk about then?"

"Nothing special. He just asked if I could show the way to his classroom, you know, him being new and all." She just hummed in response and continued eating her food. Thinking about it now you realized it was quite weird how he had approached just you and asked, considering it was a lot of students that could've helped him that stood a lot closer to him than you.

Without meaning to your eyes searched the cafeteria until they found what they were looking for. A small distance away sat all the new boys, talking to each other. Even Baekhyun, the short boy was laughing along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter