Update: The Continuation

Interstellar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah. I know. My bad. I'm sorry. I'm truly, deeply, sorry for abandoning you guys like this. I'm sorry for hooking you guys up on this journey then ghosting you afterward. I know, I've been terrible.

But hey, I'm here now, and I plan to finish Interstellar this time.

Check my latest blog post for further details, in case you're wondering why I suddenly came back lol

 

Anyway, as I was saying, I vow to finish this story.

But the twist is, I plan to finish it in a way that can be published as a book.

To make things clear, the names of the characters will be changed, the supposedly three-shot (as I've mentioned in foreword) will now be a chaptered length, and the setting of the story (which is located in Korea) will be changed as well.

HOWEVER, in honor of my younger self who kinda resented authors deciding drastic changes on the story (especially when you're attached to the unchanged version), let me know if you'd like me to continue the KaiSoo version of Interstellar. I PROMISE YOU, this time, I'll finish it. In fact, the third and final shot has already been in the draft section for a decade now (oh god I sound so freaking old, I just hope y'all are still here lmao). I promise to finish and post it this time if that's what you guys want.

 

Seeing to it that I've abandoned this story for a decade, the readers of my time are probably on their adult phase now and living their lives out there. This might n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter