One Door Closes, Another Door Opens

One Door Closes, Another Door Opens - Wonwoo

The first up with Mingyu, walking down the hall, he looked at Kin sleeping all sprawled out on the recliner and then Wonwoo with you sleeping soundly on his chest. Tightening his fist, jealousy began to grow inside of him as he went over to Wonwoo and pushed his head off of the back cushion of the couch giving him a rude awakening.

“What is she doing sleeping with you?” He questioned harshly yet trying to stay quiet.

“We fell asleep like this after the movie, sorry dude” Wonwoo explained as he sat up a little.

“Cheater” Mingyu hissed under his breath to you.

An alarm quickly sounded as you fumbled with your phone and silenced the alarm. Sitting upright, you were greeted with Mingyu in the kitchen and Wonwoo rubbing your back and giving you a warm smile.

“Sleep well?” Wonwoo whispered as you blushed

“I did, sorry for sleeping on you” You whispered back, moving away from him

“That is okay, I didn’t mind. It was a pleasure” Wonwoo pressed a kiss against your temple.

Mingyu moved back to his room in haste as Wonwoo turned to you, “Would you like to hang out sometime? Just you and me? Maybe play video games or something?”

“I’d like that a lot” You smiled and nodded happily

“I would too”

Butterflies happily fluttered in your stomach, excited to close the old chapter and start a new one with someone different and new.