#Chapter 3: Coffee and...a black hoodie?#

The boy with the black hoodie

Kihyun sighs angrily, feeling more irrated then ever. He is tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for Minhyuk like the good friend he is. The amber haired boy lifts his hand and gazes at this watch, groaning as he realized that his cheerful classmate is taking already 20 minutes to get ready. 

,,- Minhyuk, hurry up! We are going to be late! "- Yoo calls out to the other boy, frowning as he hears no movement inside. He still couldn't believe that this slow poke made him wait outside of his doorm room, wanting his outfit to be surprise. In Yoo's opinion he is trying too hard, Hyungwon will like him anyway. After all they have know each other with Minhyuk since highschool and have been together since then but two years before the graduation Hyugnwon had to move with his parents to Japan, because of their travel agency. 

,,- I'm almost ready, Kihyunie! Wait a little bit more! "-Suddenly the said slow poke yelles, startling Kihyun and making him groan in annoyence. 

,,-Almost? "- He closes his eyes and inhales, hoping that time would magically fly and Minhyuk would finally come out.

- - - - 

,,- So what do you think? "- Minhyuk asks Yoo as soon as he steps out of the door. He is wearing skinny black jeans, which are ripped around the knee zone. His tee shirt is dark olive green, which matches with his white hair perfectly. His writs are covered with two bracelets on each one. His hair is neatly combined, which makes it looks more soft and fluffy. To finish his outfit Minhyuk wears black boots and a black jacket. 

Kihyun eyes him up and down, with a thinking face, deciding if this clothes suit his friend.

While Kihyun is observing him, Minhyuk fidgets with his bracelets or hand, shifting from foot to feet, feeling anxious. He wants to look decent for his crush, just the thought of him makes Minhyuk's face redder then watermelon. 

,,- You look pretty good, don't worry. "- Kihyun smiles at Lee, assuring him that everythings is alright and silently telling him that he fully supports him. 

,,- Really?!"- Yoo laughs. He has never seen his best friend so happy, his smile bright enough to compare with the sun itself, his eyes turning into moon cresents as his grin widens. 

,,-Really. Hyungwon will like you for sure."- The mention of the certain boy makes Minhyuk flustered and shy, he lowers his gaze, trying to supress his embarrased smile and urge to cover his face. It is hard to believe that the always social and comunicative Lee Minhyuk could become so shy. Kihyun guesses that when people like someone, they change somehow. For example they threat that person differently then the others, with more attention and care.

,,- You know, you look really handsome today."- Minhyuk comments, a sly smirk suddenly appears on his face. 

Kihyun looks down to eximinate his outfit- blue navy shirt, also skinny jeans, except that his are dark blue and black shoes.

,,- Gomawo."

,,- Are you dressed up like this because you hope that you will meet that boy again?~~"- Lee asks or more like teases his friend in a sing-song voice.

,,- Shut up! And let's go already. We are five minutes late."- Kihyun scolds him and makes his way to door, wanting to escape Minhyuk's teasing as soon as possible.

***

,,- Miahne for being late."- Kihyun and Minhyuk apologize as soon as they take their seats beside Jooheon,Shownu,Wonho and Hyungwon.

,,- It's okay. We just arrived anyway."- Wonho explains, taking a long sip from his latte. 

,,- Minhyuk, you look handsome today."- Wonho comments, smiling at his friend from collage.

,,-Thank you."- Minhyuk returns the smile, feeling happy because of the comment.

,,- Your hair looks softer."-Hyungwon also comments, his quiet voice ringing like an eho inside Minhyuk's head. His hearbeat incrases and he hopes that one hears it. His palms suddenly become sweaty but he shakes it off and thanks Hyungwon, watching him intensly and grining at him like a mad man.

,,- Kihyun also looks handsome today, right guys?"- Minhyuk asks the group and all of them nod.

,,- I like your watch, mom. It's chic."- Kihyun rollls his eyes at the nickname and smack Wonho on his head, making him groan in pain and protest about him being violent and terorizing his son. A loud laugh takes over their table, all of them enjoying the funny situation. 

### 

Just as they bid their farewells, Kihyun notices a figure of man, wearing a black hoodie. He doesn't know why but something told him to run after the stranger and he does, ignoring his friends calling his name and asking him what's wrong. That boy's face is all that Kihyun can see and think about. He really wants to meet him and to talk to him. Maybe they could become close friends even?  

Suddenly the figure stopped and turned around. It isn't him. The man is probaly around 25, a very long beard is covering half of his face and his eyes are bright blue. 

Yoo immediately sprints back towards the small café, feeling embarrased. Is his that desperate to see him again or is he becoming insane?  

,,Why do i want to see you again and talk with you? Will you become someone important to me? "- Kihyun thinks to himself, asking the image of the boy as if it could answer him.