Chapter 4: Supportive friends, realization and a new classmate!

The boy with the black hoodie
,,-What was that about,Kihyun?"-Wonho asks the flustered boy as soon as he approaches his friends,who are standing still in front of the small cafe`,waiting for the amber haired boy to come back. All of them,except Mihyuk,are staring at him with a curious expression,assument and surprise could be clearly seen in their eyes.

,,-I thought i saw someone,that i have met before but apparently i was mistaken."-Kihyun explains and rushes immediately forward,wanting to escape this awkward to no end for him situation. He wishes right now that the ground would swallow the whole of him. This is just so humilating! How could he be so reckless? What have his friends thought of his strange behaviour? Kihyun is usually calm and composed, it is not in his style to behave like this-so impatient and desperate.

He continues to walk ahead of everyone,ingnoring their worried gazes that seem to bore through his back and the hushed whispers that are spreading among them. He does not need them to concern themselves about him,his troubles should not bother also his friends but as much as he hates to admit it,this time he really needs their help. Lately a lot of things had happend to Kihyun and he understands none of them. Never has the collage boy been so lost and tired,tired from himself,tired from the accident and most importanlty tired from his mind. His never ending thoughts had been making Kihyun to feel so angry,embarrased,humilated,confused,lost...all new emotions for him. And the most interesting and probably funny and somehow weird part is that the cause for all these problems is he,himself. Now that he thinks about it,that boy probably does not think of him at all. He is moving on with his life,forgetting about bumping with him or ever seeing him. And again, as much as Kihyun despises to admit it,that certain thought is scaring him. He did not like it and even that is making Kihyun feel anxious. He is being stupid,really. He knows it and yet a tiny part of him hopes that maybe,just maybe,the stranger remembers him and even tinier part hopes that the boy is affected and confused as much as the music student is.

///////

,,-Kihyunie,are you sure that you are okay? Today you have been acting strange. Did something happen?"-Shownu questions his roommate after they have entered their doorm room. Kihyun is getting ready for bed,choosing his clothes while the expected question snapps him out of his trance. After that thought of the feelings of the stranger had occured him,Kihyun was not acting like himself at all. He was being quieter then usual,his eyebrows were knotted together all the time and he was nibbling hard on his bottom lip as if he was concetrating on something very important.

,,-Nothing is wrong,hyung. Don't worry, i am fine although i am a bit exhausted because of the upcoming geography exam."-Honestly that is half of the truth. Relly he is worried about his exam too but the other part is a lie. He is not okay and everything is wrong.

,,-You know,if you are troubled by something or someone you can rely on me,right?"-Kihyn nodds and smiles at his hyung in gratitude and he suddenly realizes that when he has his hyungs and dongsaengs,not everything is wrong,not everything is unfamiliar.With them by his side,eveything is just fine for Kihyun. What does he need more? When you have friends to support you and to share your worries,you have everything on this world.

,,-I know, hyung and i could not be more happy and content because of that."-The dongsaeng answers and makes his way to the bathroom,all the way through smiling and humming peacefully to himself.

,,I can share my troubles with them,not because i want to or need to but because they want me to."-A sudden feeling of warmth washes over him and he knows and is sure of it-nothing would ever erase this feeling, nor his troubles,nor his thoughts.

After Kihyun gets out of the bathroom,he finds Shownu already tucked in his bed,his back facing him.

,,-Goodnight,hyung."-Kihyun whispers and gets in his own bed,letting the duvets to cover him and to take his stress off.

,,-Goodnight,Kihyunie."-Shownu whispers back and soon both of them drift off to sleep,too tired from the long day. For the first time in a week,Kihyun falls alseep with a smile enteched to his face.

.....

,,-Rise and shine,sleeping beauty!"-Kihyun is being waked up by a loud and too hyper for this early hour voice. Before he could register anything,his covers are being pulled away from him and a bright light hits his face.

The still half asleep boy groggily opens his eyes,taking his surrounding in. In front of him stands Minhyuk,smiling from ear to ear and holding Kihyun's duvets(leaving him whimperig at the loose of them and reaching his arms to have them back).

,,-What are you doing here this early,Mihyuk?"-Kihyu asks his always way too hyper and happy friend,annoyed by the rude awaking.

,,-Kihyunie,it is already 11:00 p.m. And beides that where is my proper greating?"-The said boy just rolls his eyes and stands up,going straight to the kitchen.

,,-You are not getting any so just tell me why did you disturb my sleep?"-This time Mihyuk rolls his eyes.

,,-I am going to ignore your rude demeanor and get straight to the point-WE ARE HAVING A NEW CLASSMATE,ISNT THAT GERAT??"-Mihyuk shouts excitedly and starts jumping,irrating Kihyun even more.

,,-Okay,so?"- Mihyuk smackes him with his pillow...hard.

,,-So what if your boy is our new classmate?"-Kihyun laughs at that,his friend sure has a wild imagination.

,,-That is not very possible,you know and second of all he is not my boy."

,,-He can be though."

,,-Shut up."-And even though Kihyun thinks that Mihyuk is being stupid and too naive,he starts to get his hopes up too. For sure he is becoming an idiot and yet he still thinks that it may be possible,if the world was a fair place and if he had luck, and that may be the biggest problem.

A/N:Miahne(Sorry) if this chapter got too boring or too long. I just want to thank everybody,who reads my story,who has subscribed and comments.Gomawo for your support!