hidden attraction

Fighting Love Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan Pov 

'Ring ring.....ring ring' 

 

"Aish what time is it"  

 

Turning around, Luhan looked at the clock at the nightstand, realizing he had less than 30 minutes to get to class. Bolting up, he ran to the toilet doing his morning business. Throwing on anything he saw, he ran to the kitchen grabbing a fruit on the way. Hearing his mother's shrill voice in the background, Luhan turned right back. Greeting his mother and sister with kiss on the cheek, he forbids them bye as he runs to his motorcycle.  

"Father must of left this morning" Luhan sighed 

 

Roaring his beauty to life, the loud noise startled the neighbors cat, making it run across the street. Looking at his watch, he put on his helmet and drove to school.  

 

Entering the college campus the park that is usually littered with students was empty, with a few students making their way to homeroom. Parking his motorcycle, he took off his helmet. Making the girls that surrounded, squeal as he shook his curls from his face.  

 

", I'm late, and I can't be late especially on the first day"  

 

Running to the entrance, Luhan paid no attention on his surrounding as he bumped into something, Someone to be exact. Turning his body, he made sure that the weight fell on his body rather than the stranger.  

 

Feeling tense body on top of him, Luhan could feel the outline of the strangers body.  

 

"He must work out, this guys body is no joke" he thought with surprise 

 

Hearing a loud voice in the background, Luhan realized what situation he was in as the reminder of being late made him think irrationally.  

 

At the body left his, Luhan stood up. Bowing 90 degrees and apologizing quickly, he made his way to class. Feeling his face hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter