Five

BLACK DRAGON - BigHit's New Boygroup

five

 

kangjoon

home

official

members

discography

Tracklist

You cannot choose your family


What Kangjoon knew about the others he would spend the next years of his life with from now on? Not a lot to be honest… Sian was the only one he knew well, others like Jongin and Toby he only knew because of the competition. But even about those two he couldn’t say anything proper. He knew that they were skilled dancers but besides that…? About Bangwon, Hyukjae and Jaekwang he knew basically nothing. Except for Jaekwang being handsome but with no other significant skills. So in Kangjoon’s superficial view the group currently looked like this to him: Dancer, dancer, dancer, dancer, question mark, question mark, fail.

However, Kangjoon wasn’t thinking too much about how well those different types of persons would play together. He was rather busy thinking about himself. From all the outcomes that Kangjoon had imagined, becoming the leader of the new boygroup was the last thing he had expected. No, it wasn’t just that. Who on earth would make him a leader? Still a little insecure and confused about this outcome he was standing in the entrance way of the new dormitory, the others having already entered before him.



Sian was the first to run through the apartment, hooting in excitement, sounding like some emergency siren. The apartment itself wasn’t that big. There was a little kitchen, a living room with only a couch and a small TV in it, just one bathroom and then three bedrooms and one room that already had the name tag ‚Taehee‘ on it. Seemed as if it was goodbye to freedom with their manager living with them. On the other hand… it was Taehee after all.

Jaekwang and Hyukjae both decided to move into one of the two-bed rooms soon while Jongin was checking the remaining two. Kangjoon wanted to join checking the rooms when Toby stepped right into his way.

“I’m glad you made it.“



Toby’s sudden attempt to talk to Kangjoon was catching the leader off guard. He didn’t expect Toby to talk to him, but he must have taken the chance when the others were quite distracted. Kangjoon was obviously confused but the young boy was going on talking, not leaving a single minute pass in which Kangjoon could have started to doubt the intentions of Toby suddenly approaching him. “I heard you’re friends with the AOMG members, you have to tell me all about it, I’m such a er for them!“ The excitement in Toby’s eyes was igniting the same fire in Kangjoon just too soon.

“Yeah, I am! They’re all super chill and fun!“, he answered almost as thrilled when little Sian was bombing their whole conversation as soon as it had started.

“Hyung!“, he shouted loudly from one of the rooms. “HYUNG!“



Kangjoon ignored the maknae and went on talking about those he knew best. Just as he ignored Sian, Toby wasn’t paying any attention to him either. “You’re a pretty skilled rapper, too, I bet they’ll be super amazed if I introduce you to them!“, Kangjoon went on talking.

“You would do that?“, Toby asked and his jar dropped, making him look like a little child.

“HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!“

The sudden outbreak of a high frequency sound attracted each boys’ attention in an instant and Sian got exactly what he wanted - Kangjoon halted his conversation with Toby to pay attention to him.

“…was that just me or did the fire alarm just start?“ Hyukjae and Jaekwang both looked out of their room, checking what was going on, facing Kangjoon and Toby who both moved over to the room where Sian was causing such a ruckus.

Kangjoon and Toby looked inside of the room where Jongin was staring at Sian with raised eyebrows, his stuff already spread on the single bed while Sian was sitting at the top of the bunk-beds, looking down to the two groupmates, his legs swinging playfully in the air. He was looking at the leader with his big, innocent eyes while a smile was gracing his lips. “What?!“, Kangjoon asked him a little annoyed. It wasn’t the first time he was annoyed by Sian. They got along well but still the tiny guy managed to freak the hell out of the older BBoy just too often. The age difference was showing of course from time to time, Kangjoon being a 91-liner while Sian was 7 years his minor. One of those times was now.

“I am going to take the upper bed, aight?“, he asked. Kangjoon just shrugged when he noticed how Toby was suddenly getting all twitchy next to him. With Jaekwang and Hyukjae sharing one room… and Jongin, Sian and Kangjoon the other… the remaining two members were…

Oh yeah.

Even though all of the members knew about the tension between Bangwon and Toby, after those two moved together there was no sign of a war having broken out yet. Maybe because Bangwon was pretty good in avoiding Toby by already occupying the living room. The rapper was sitting on the couch, his PC on his lap, headphones covering his ears and notebooks and pencils spread all over the place. After finishing stowing away all of his belongings, he must have started working on their songs immediately.

Unfortunately Bangwon wasn’t the only one in the living room and when Kangjoon was also done unpacking his stuff and got kicked out by Jongin when he noticed that Kangjoon was instantly causing a mess in their room, he saw something that he had no words for.

Sian was standing in the middle of the living room, a broomstick in his hands which he was pressing up against the ceiling… a bowl between the end of the stick and the ceiling. What…the actual… …?!



“Sian…what are you doing?“, Kangjoon asked him and moved closer to check the bowl that was stuck above the maknae. 



“…Hyukjae-hyung trolled me.“, he admitted and looked a little frustrated. “He said he could show me some magic trick and let water disappear from a bowl with my help… then he grabbed a chair, placed the bowl at the ceiling and told me to prop it up against the ceiling with a broomstick. And when I did, he took the chair and left me like this… Now, if I let go of the broomstick, the bowl with the water will fall…“



“Where is the chair Hyukjae used?“, Kangjoon asked and looked around, wanting to help free Sian of the bowl but there was no hint of a chair. Did they have a desk and a chair in their room? In the triple room they only had their beds and closets… “HYUKJAE?! HYUKJAAAAE!!!“ Why on earth did he start trolling others when they had just moved into the new dormitory? Couldn’t he at least wait for a few days? Did it have to be the very first?

Hyukjae was following Kangjoon’s a little angry sounding call with a big grin on his face. “Le suilon!“, he greeted the leader who responded with a completely irritated but still grumpy face. In times like this, coming around the corner with weirdo nerd languages was basically suicide.

“What is this?!“, Kangjoon huffed.

“Well, I would say it’s little Sian holding a broomstick that is fixing a bowl between the end of it it and the ceiling.“ The answer wasn’t gaining a lot of excitement out of the leader who only scowled at the jokester.

“Are you freaking kidding me?! Why did you do it in the first place?!“, Kangjoon beefed at him and found himself already annoyed of being the leader. He felt responsible for this. He felt as if he had to take care of this. But he wished he didn’t.



“Sian was all hyped up the entire time, I only thought of a way to keep him all nice and quiet. I was seriously worried he’d jump into Bangwon and ruin his papers or even the PC when I found him climbing the furniture.“, Hyukjae explained and just shrugged his shoulders with a self-satisfied smirk on his lips.

The mistake he did, though, was mentioning Bangwon who immediately got involved when Kangjoon’s head turned around to rant on the rapper.

“Hey! Rapper dude! Why didn’t you stop that idiot when you saw this happening?!“, he addressed Bangwon who was still listening to the music he was arranging at the moment, his headphones seemingly making it impossible to reach him. He was even grabbing his phone texting something, leaving Kangjoon angry and rejected.

Hyukjae just laughed, seeing how Bangwon was ignoring the leader, taking pity nonetheless. He walked over to the couch and pulled on one side of the headphones to uncover Bangwon’s ears. “Putting your phone and PC away and paying attention to those talking to you… there is an app for that called ‚respect‘. You should download it.“

Bangwon’s reaction was a raised eyebrow. “What?“


“I was talking to you!“, Kangjoon exclaimed.

Again Bangwon only looked at him with about zero understanding. “Yes?“

“…“ The anger and frustration in Kangjoon’s face was interrupted when Sian decided to try freeing himself of the bowl construction. And he utterly failed at it. The sound of the crashing bowl and the spilling water were distracting the guys from their argument. It was even attracting the others who were still busy unpacking their things.

“Oh really…?“, Jongin commented as soon as he found the mess on the floor and the completely drenched Sian, who only was standing in front of the broken bowl with those big, innocent eyes.Toby was lucky that Jaekwang was moving a little faster, otherwise Jongin would have grabbed him and told him to help Sian getting changed but it was Jaekwang who was entrusted with that task as he was just a moment quicker in peeping out of his room. “Hey Jaekwang, help the maknae out of the messed clothes.“, he ordered and went into the kitchen to get some paper towels. “What on earth did you do?!“, he huffed, once he was back. The way he was acting reminded Kangjoon of a real leader… and he felt out of place all of a sudden. Out of place but still angry.

“Ask this one.“, Kangjoon answered and pushed Hyukjae towards Jongin. “At least go and help him clean up the mess you caused.“ Hyukjae looked back at the leader with a little discontent in his eyes. “Alright, your majesty.“, he obeyed with a roll of his eyes over the two’s bossy behavior. “Just ing trolled around a little...“, he then explained to Jongin who sighed and shook his head, partly because of what had happened, partly because of Hyukjae’s lose mouth.

Toby was already back into his room, leaving Kangjoon feeling a little odd about the whole situation. He didn’t like how things were going right now. It was their first day and it already turned out to be a chaos. And it didn’t help at all that Taehee was still not back. With a short sigh, the leader tilted his head, thinking about a way to solve the awkwardness and tension between the members. What would AOMG do in a situation like this?

“We should drink together.“

“What?“ Jongin and Hyukjae both looked up to give Kangjoon an irritated glance. “What are you talking about?“, Jongin asked further.

“I know we can’t go to a bar but how about taking the van, drive somewhere further away so nobody gets suspicious about the area we’re living in, and then buy some drinks we can drink here in the dormitory?“, Kangjoon suggested and suddenly felt pretty hyped up about it. Oh wow, he really was a genius. Drinking was a good way to get to know people, especially when they were distant like Bangwon and Toby.

“This is the most stupid idea I’ve ever heard.“, Jongin destroyed all of his hopes at once. “Taehee’s going to kill us if he finds us drinking here! And by the way… if you let Sian drink, we’ll get into trouble for making a minor drink!“ He sounded rough but Kangjoon tried to interpret Jongin’s tone as just protective.



“I don’t think it’s a bad idea.“, Hyukjae contradicted, being all into it. At least one of them was up for fun. “We can buy juice for those who don’t drink and the rest just goes with Soju. And seriously… are you really saying Taehee’s going to kill us? He’s the first to join us!“ Jongin still didn’t look convinced. “See it as a way of bonding.“, Hyukjae told him and softly nudged him, pulling some aegyo that neither the leader nor the so-to-say attacked Jongin ever witnessed. “Hm~? Hmmm~?“

“Okay, stop this! … I am in…“, he gave in and instantly Hyukjae enthusiastically raised his hands for a high-five. However, the older one denied him the pleasure of it.

Kangjoon also got all excited about it, heading towards Bangwon who blocked him with words only.

“I am working.“, he said without looking up from the laptop. But he replied which meant he did listen to their conversation. He was only avoiding getting dragged into things… was he serious about that?

“But we should work on group dynamics!“, Kangjoon tried.

“I am working.“

“But-!“ - “I am working.“

With that said Bangwon turned up the volume of his PC, the others only blinking at him.

The boys were really quick in leaving the dormitory to make sure that Taehee wouldn’t catch them halfway on their way out and ruin their plan. Kangjoon had managed to get them all to follow except for Bangwon, who had insisted on going on with his work and Sian who was simply too young to be caught outside buying alcohol. At least he didn’t stay at home alone… whereas Kangjoon felt a little sorry for leaving Bangwon alone with someone who would do anything to get his attention whenever he got bored.

Still… the atmosphere in the van was awkward when Kangjoon started the motor. With Toby on the front passenger seat, silent Jongin and handsome - not so handsome duo in the back of the car, the tension didn’t want to vanish. Nobody was speaking, not even the two friends in the back seats.

“Sooooo…“ A little helpless Kangjoon looked for a topic to talk about. Nothing was striking his mind, though, so he kept driving in silence… until Hyukjae leaned forwards and the radio. Almost immediately the tune of Show Me The Money’s ‚Oppa's Car‘ was booming through the car and the boys all started to slightly move to it. Phew… seemed as if they were lucky. While Kangjoon had had so much trouble in finding some way to make everyone relax, Hyukjae had used a pretty simple way. Music. Good music as well. And he even went a step further.

Delightedly he started singing to the lyrics, almost causing Jaekwang to go deaf because his special sound effects were reminding a lot of Sian.“Oppa bought a new car! I’ll pick you up! Baby let’s ride - HEY! Hurry come out - SKKKKKKRT!“ As if he was one of those high quality Korean rappers, Hyukjae started dancing in the car, Jongin watching him with a mixture of amusement and harsh judgement while Jaekwang was rather confused. Kangjoon however was thankful for Hyukjae to break the ice like this and encouraged the guy to go on by ‚AAAAAAAAAAY‘-ing in excitement.

“I told you all the time ... nanana... dadadadadaaaaDA!! …. ohmygoshwhataretheselyricstheyaretooquickIcannoteven …AAAAAARGH!!!!“, Hyukjae failed instantly at the rap part as soon as it started, Jongin rescuing him by going on where he stopped.

“I’ll repay all the people who believed in me when I had nothing. Accelerator without the brakes, I’ll go to you like it’s the end of the year vacation. Not with my shoes but with wheels, I have no intentions to stop, the road has become autobahn.“, he jumped in, not moving his hands to gesture like Hyukjae did, but he was feeling the passion for rapping nonetheless. To be honest, Kangjoon was even impressed of how well Jongin was rapping whereas he had always been considered as a singer only.

Jongin’s rapping didn’t last long, though, as Toby was taking the lead and cutting of his senior with his loud and skilled rapping voice. “Fasten your seatbelt tight so it doesn’t become undone. Don’t worry I won’t let anyone in next to me but you! We’re young so don’t be scared if I go fast. Sometimes you need to break the speed law and escape.“

A little disgruntled by being so harshly interrupted by the currently youngest among the members in the car, Jongin was watching Toby feeling the flow and rapping all of the others down. In contrast to him, Hyukjae got even more hyped up and against the lyrics Toby was spilling, he unfastened his seatbelt and opened the car roof, climbing up and yelling into Seoul’s night sky. Kangjoon laughed when he noticed what Hyukjae was doing and let the car windows down to make sure everyone on the street would notice them. And together the boys were singing.

“OPPA BOUGHT A NEW CAR! I’LL PICK YOU UP! BABY LET’S RIDE - HEEEEEY! HURRY COME OUT - SSSKKKKKKRT!!! GET ON, LET’S RIDE, WHEREVER IS OKAY! BABY, LET’S RIDE! LET’S DO IT ALL NIGHT!“

Were people on the street watching? Yes.

Did the boys care? Nope. Not really.

Kangjoon, Toby, Jongin and Hyukjae were totally jamming to the song, yelling the lyrics out of the car, attracting so much attention, they were lucky that no police officer was around. Only Jaekwang was watching them with big, irritated eyes. He seemed to need a little more time to warm up to the others and remained all silent on his seat, just awkwardly moving to the beat.

The car stopped in front of a red light, the pedestrians already looking at the van because Hyukjae was still dancing out of the roof opening. Toby was meanwhile rapping out of the car window, right into the pedestrians’ faces.

“Everyone get on, my parents first! Then my girlfriend who took care of me.“, he went on and some of the girls next to the car stopped to record him rapping while Hyukjae was dancing and cheering for him, Kangjoon joining.

“GO TOBY! GO TOBY!“

The jamming session was over as soon as Kangjoon parked the car and the boys had to leave their portable music box. The mood between the boys was still upbeat, even when they left the car and started walking down the streets to head towards one of the GS25 stores. And even though the boys didn’t even debut yet, people were staring. Toby and Jaekwang both were really quick in putting on face masks.

“Dudes… you’re not even real idols yet.“, Kangjoon commented on them covering their faces.

“But we already appeared in CFs and had photoshoots. People will recognize us.“, Jaekwang mumbled through his mask.

“… they won’t recognize you.“, Kangjoon still insisted.

Toby sighed and took off his mask, crossing his arms and looked at the people passing the boys by on their way. He was giving Kangjoon an ‚I will prove you wrong‘ - face. “Omo… isn’t that the guy that appeared in the I.O.I MV of Whatta Man?!“, some girls were instantly taking out their phones to take pictures.

“NOOOOOOO! He is not!“, Jongin went between them and spread his arms, attracting even more attention with it. Still, he turned halfway around to look at Toby. “Did you really shoot an MV with I.O.I?!“, he whispered in shock.

The tall grown youngster sighed again and gently patted Jaekwang’s shoulder, before he gently freed Jaekwang’s handsome face of the mask as well. The uproar around them suddenly was incredible as people recognized him as well (or at least got hyped over two handsome boys at the street).

“Just go to the convenience store alone, we’ll follow once we’ve taken care of this, okay?“, Toby told them, grabbing Jaekwang by his arm to drag the more than irritated boy along through the crowd that had slowly started to grow around them like a giant human grape. And with the two walking away, the remaining three boys were left behind with no one caring about them.

“The heck…“, Kangjoon muttered speechlessly. Was it necessary to mention how envious he was? He knew that Toby and Jaekwang had already appeared in a ton of shootings and CFs… but still. People were recognizing them on the streets pre-debut. Kangjoon had been a part of BigHit United, wasn’t that enough to be recognized as well? “Next time they ask for people to advertise cereals, I’m going to apply for that as well…“

“I hope they can take care of this.“, Jongin worried and slowly grew all anxious. “This is insane… what if the entertainment finds out about what we are doing right now? There were people recording videos when we were partying in the car… and just now a load of people is following Jaekwang and Toby…Taehee will absolutely kill us. Now that think about it… this was a pretty crappy idea…“

“Stop worrying, party pooper. They will take care of it, I’m pretty sure of it.“, Hyukjae assured him and started moving again. At least he wasn’t trying to stab Kangjoon’s back. The bboy slowly became really fond of the troll.

Inside of the convenience store there were just a few people, some university students who were eating ramyun, some youngsters who were buying Soju just like the three trainees were planning to do. And there were two girls who were standing in front of one of the fridges, contemplating what to get. When Kangjoon opened the fridge and grabbed a few bottles, the girls started staring at him.

“One bottle for Bangwon, one bottle for Toby, one bottle for Jongin, one bottle for Jaekwang…“, he started counting.

“Jaekwang doesn’t drink.“, Hyukjae interrupted his counting and Kangjoon corrected his words.

“…no bottle for Jaekwang.“

Meanwhile Jongin was getting some snacks and juice for Sian and Jaekwang.

“Excuse me… but…are you by any chance an actor?“, one of the girls approached Kangjoon, obviously having noticed the resemblance of Kangjoon and actor Kim Jisoo, just like Arora’s Chaerin had done before. Kangjoon immediately posed in front of the fridge, trying hard to act cool.

“I am not but I can surely impress you with something far better, I can-“ - “Nooooooo! Don’t listen to this effin’ weirdo, he’s just some normal guy!“, Hyukjae chimed in, pulling Kangjoon back so he wouldn’t approach the girls further. Once the girls saw Hyukjae’s face from up close, they immediately backed off. A real actor wouldn’t hang around with someone looking like Hyukjae, would he?



“Heeeeey! I was getting started right now!“, Kangjoon complained immediately but instead of getting an answer, he just got pushed towards the cashier where he had to pay for everything and got pushed out of the convenience store while trying to interact with the girls a last time by winking at them and clicking with his tongue.

“…wasn’t he talking about asking Yoonji or Chaerin out before?“, Hyukjae wondered and Jongin just shrugged his shoulders.

“…and then we had to pick them up in the middle of the street, it was like in an action movie! We just stopped the van, opened the door and Jaekwang and Toby jumped in like it was some kind of kidnapping! You should have seen us, we were incredible!“, Hyukjae was telling Sian the story how they had managed to rescue Toby and Jaekwang. The crowd had been more persistent than the two boys had imagined and they had ended up fleeing until the others finally picked them up. Sian was listening to Hyukjae as if he was telling him a bedtime story.

“Cups for everyone!“, Kangjoon announced and passed one cup for each of the members except for Jaekwang and Sian. The boys were all sitting on the ground in front of the couch where Bangwon was still working and ignoring the others.

“You still didn’t answer my question. So you really were in that I.O.I MV?“, Jongin mentioned and the boys all looked at Toby.

“HE WAS WHAT?!“, Sian shrieked. He was instantly grabbing his phone to check, Jongin and Jaekwang both looking over his shoulders to see if it was true. And they were all left with dropped jars. Toby just shrugged nonchalantly.



“So what?“, he asked

“So what? Did you just say ‚So what?’? Are you even human?!“, Hyukjae asked and placed his hands on his head, shaking his whole body. “What the is wrong with you, dude?! These girls and TWICE are currently THE IN KOREA!!!“

“Bangwon.“, Kangjoon tried to get the rapper out of his working flow. As always he got ignored - but this time he got seriously pissed. With a quick move, the computer was gone. Bold as he was, Kangjoon had taken it away, Bangwon jumping up the very moment the screen in front of his eyes had disappeared.

“HEY!“, he yelled. “What the actual ?!“

“We’re having some serious quality time right now - you have to join!“, Kangjoon commanded, trying to keep his calm but sounding more than angry.

“Quality time?“, Bangwon looked at the ground where the cubs were already waiting for the boys. “You’re wasting time on drinking Soju instead of working… didn’t you listen to Taehee? We’re going to debut within a month, there is nothing set, nothing recorded, nothing choreographed. We should be preparing and working 24/7 instead of wasting time on stuff like this. And that’s exactly what I am doing!“



“He’s just scared.“

Toby’s words were silencing the two fighting members.

“What?!“, Bangwon reacted.

“We have to work on songs first, you’re right. Without songs, there is no performance and we can’t proceed on working. But since you seem to need such a long time working on songs, why don’t you leave it to me? I can produce a lot of songs in a short time that are even pleasing to listen to. That’s one of the reasons why my team won the competition. I am sure I can handle all of it even when I am having quality time with the group.“ Toby was leaning back against the couch, looking up at Bangwon with that daring grin on his face. Well. He had a point. Toby had indeed done a better job than Bangwon, making it questionable why he had declared himself to be the composer of the group. And Kangjoon wasn’t the only one feeling that way. The others were looking all at Bangwon with those eyes. Eyes that were asking him to step back and hand the job over to Toby. And it didn’t please Bangwon too much.

Angrily Bangwon moved over to slip off the couch to the ground, grabbed one of the bottles and opened it.

“Fine.“, he said. “Let’s have some quality time!“

He didn’t sound happy at all.

Who would have thought that none of the boys was able to drink a lot? None except for Kangjoon and Toby, Kangjoon because he was used to drinking and Toby probably because of his caucasian genes.

Jongin, Bangwon and Hyukjae were completely done after not even one bottle of Soju, the other two having to finish them instead. Jaewang and Sian both watched the drunk guys with a mixture of amusement and maybe even a little worry and fright.

“Jaeeeeeekwangiiiiiie…. you have to ooooopen UP!“, Hyukjae spoke with a heavy slur. “Dish…ish not working….like dish….“ He was halfway lying on the visual, having wrapped his arms around him and rubbing his face on Jaekwang’s shoulder like a cat.

“…we’re not going to practice tomorrow…right?“, Jongin asked and looked into his still filled cup, thinking about if he should finish it or not. “…I just want to sleep the rest of my life.“

At the other side of the circle on the ground Bangwon was almost dozing off. “….coffee…bring me some coffee…or carry me to my bed.“, he mumbled.

“What kind of men are you…jeez.“, Kangjoon sighed and shook his head, noticing how Sian was about to get himself one of the half emptied cups to try Soju. Jaekwang was stopping him nevertheless. “Tobes, the AOMG crew will surely accept you among them… you’re someone they can drink with!“, he cheered and toasted to it.

“Whatever you say, hyung.“, Toby replied and joined him drinking another cup of Soju. Just then the sound of the door opening let the sober guys look up.

Taehee was entering, another guy following him. And he had a suitcase with him.

“Jesus, that smell… WHAT.ON.EARTH?!“ The manager looked at the boys on the ground with shocked eyes, rushing into the middle to scold them like a mother. “The heck were you doing?! Drinking?! Did you go insane?! You just went out buying alcohol and getting drunk when you have to prepare for debuting?! DID YOU GO NUTS?!“, he yelled at them, mainly at Kangjoon.

“We just wanted to get to know each other better. Get along better. That’s how you do it like a real Korean!“, Kangjoon told him with a wide smile.

“SCREW YOU, KANGJOON! I knew I shouldn’t have used an app to randomly pick the leader!“ The bottles were quickly gone with Taehee confiscating all of the forbidden stuff, even collecting the snacks on the ground. While he was getting rid of the goods, Kangjoon was looking over Taehee’s shoulder, facing the guy the manager had arrived with.

“What are you doing here?“, he asked with the guy looking back at him.  Did he sound hostile? Well...yupp.

“Watching a bunch of pathetic, drunk guys sitting on the floor.“, he answered and increased the anger potential within seconds.

“What did you just say, you punk?!“, Kangjoon barked and got up. Taehee was forced to step into Kangjoon’s way to avoid the two getting into a fight. Kangjoon was scowling at the new guy who only chuckled in amusement. Who the heck did that head think he was?!

“CALM DOWN IMMEDIATELY!“, Taehee huffed, “Why the hell did you get drunk… seriously…this is making things even more complicated…“

“What do you mean?“ Toby was looking up at Taehee, emptying the last cup he was still holding in his hands. Whereas Taehee had taken all of the stuff away, he hadn’t dared to touch Toby’s cup. Kangjoon wasn’t wondering about it even though he should have, but he was way too busy with glaring at that disrespectful dude.

“…this is Han Geunji. He is going to be a part of the 7-member line-up.“, Taehee explained.

Kangjoon suddenly felt all sober and wide-awake again. The feelings flooding his mind, the terror, the fright… all was suffocating him right now, causing some serious panic. That guy would what? Be a member…? Then one of them would be dropped out? The leader felt extremely stupid. Stupid because he had made all of the others do something that was not allowed. And now one of them would be kicked out.

“Hyung…you must be kidding.“, he exhaled shakily. “You’re just trolling with us, aren’t you?“

“Who’s trolling?…I am trolling! I am…the trolling master!“, Hyukjae randomly voiced out when he grabbed Kangjoon’s words.

“…coffee…“, Bangwon demanded shortly after.

Taehee’s face was showing the frustration he must have felt. It was nothing compared to the sudden responsibility Kangjoon felt for his actions. The new guy was clearing his throat and stretched his neck, then he grinned again.

“Son Hyukjae?“, he called and the drunk singer immediately raised his hand.

“Yeeeeees?“ His voice was still super slurry.

“Sorry mate, I took your spot.“

 

 

author notes

OMG, I am so sorry about this update taking me ages - and then it's not even as I had wanted it to be T_T But I am currently too stressed and busy to produce anything good...
Whatever, let's talk about the chapter itself. Do I feel guilty? Yeah. In this chapter I feel like I made the member who got kicked out more than likeable just to take him away from you guys again... sorry - not sorry x'D That's life and especially idol life. Less idol life was how the boys decided to go out and get themselves some alcohol. But I can assure you, there is nothing more Korean than getting drunk x'D The boys can be happy their leader didn't take them to a club instead, hahaha.
Hyukjae trolling around was my favorite part, though. The bboys are pranksters themselves but Sian being pranked like this...aaaah, this was giving me life. 
I am going to finish my comment at this point because I am freaking tired and need to get to univ early tomorrow T_T I don't know if I can update on Black Dragon Friday since I woke up sick today... and it was already hard for me finishing this chapter, but if you'll have to wait, then it'll just be like a week until I update again!


“ time exposes weak bonds. ”