The Day Has Come

Like I can

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. 
 

Youngbae POV

I woke up this morning feeling surreal. I pinched myself to wake myself up from the dream. I have been cast for a role in Jinusean video. 

"WOW" I say to myself as I wake up from the bed. Whistling to myself I move to shower and get dressed to get to school. Arrgghhh I groan as I think about getting to school, but then without school I would've never gotten the chance to be a part of something cool and awesome.

Now that I think about the only reason I took those dreadful art classes were because of my cousins. I couldn't believe that they had dragged me into the mess. I still remember the embarrassment I suffered on the first day of Acting class. *mental facepalm* Then again I'm thankful for that look where it had bought me.

So many thoughts go through my head as make my way to the dining room. "Oh my god, I must be dreaming" my mum says once she notices me. "The prince has finally decidedd to join us for breakfast" she cooes sarcastically. I facepalm myself and finally take a seat. My dad is surprised to see me at the table judging by the expression on his face.

After finishing breakfast and putting my shoes on I make my way towards the school. Its gonna be a tiresome day I think to myself as I pass through the gates. I also thought about my parents, they were going through a financial crisis and I needed to help them. Eventhough they didn't show it, I was partly confused but I understood. Maybe starring in this video will get me some money.

2 weeks later

Finally its the day I have been waiting for, I can still remember the day i auditioned for this role, I was petrified of embarrassing myself and it was a new world- a hip hop world, something that I encountered for the first time.

I arrived at the set and all I could was people running around and doing all sorts of work. I was fascinated by this world. I would've never thought that all this work and hectic schedule is what it takes to make one music video. 

I was greeting by the manager who met me the last time "Oh you're here, go on over there and get changed for the music video setting, Lee-shi please help him out he's the kid up for the role of Little Sean" he calls out the lady behind he counter. "Oh you're here, okay now hair,clothes, makeup..get ready to tranform" she clicks her hand and moves me along.

After what seems like an hour I'm finally ready to go to the set "hair- check, makeup-check, clothes-double check" Ms Lee says as she eyes me up and down. I somehow feel consciuos of myself and a thousand thoughts race through my head. I sigh "I will be okay" I whisper to myself and make my way to the set. the director explains what I need to do. Since I'm up for the role of Mini-Sean my part starts with me lipsyncing the rap in a school and making my way around till I come outside the school. I was really excited and them I met with the actual duo, Jinusean they were so humble and gave me some pointers on what to do.

After numerous takes and cuts, I was finally done with my part. I can't believe I will be on TV so many people will be watching me. "oh my god" I whisper to myself fascinated by the simple thought. 

I still couldnt believe that I Dong Youngbae, a 4th grader gets a chance to be in a video that will be broadcasted. Hip Hop world now fascinated me. With thoughts like this I made my way back home.

After a lot of thinking I decided what I wanted to do. I wanted to do something with Hip Hop. The nex day I went to the set and looked for the CEO of the company Mr.Yang Hyun Suk. "oh there he is" I think once I see him. I take breaths and walk towards him, "Hello, Mr. President I would like be a part of hip hop world. I want to be a trainee in your company." He gave me a puzzled look and then smiled and said "Don't worry, I'll give you a call and the you can come and train here".

I was so happy at the thought that I maybe finally able to do what wanted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here it is guys the second part of the story. Also I made changes to the first one after verifying things and reading up a bit.

PS: My favorite BB song is Still Alive. One of the many obviously.

Thank You and Much love xx