The First Time

Like I can

"Opportunities are like sunrise, if you wait too long you miss them"- William Arthur Ward.

Youngbae's POV

The bright morning rays were seeping through the windows and "AArgghhhhhhhh, somebody please close the  bloody curtain. I need some sleep time." 

"Youngbae-ah, get up you need to get to school" I could hear my mum scream my name for the past 20 mins. 

"5 minutes mum. I promise I'll be up" I replied knowing that she would never believe.

Just as I was about to drift into my mindless sleep "OMG!! Cold its so c-o-l-d" , my mum had already taken the initiative to come wake me up herself. "MUM, why???" I cry in desperation but am completely ignored as my mum continues to clean up my place.

After my mum leaves, now its time to get dressed "Yay, the joy" I mutter to myself. Its not the I don't like school believe me I do its just that you know you have one of these days where you're just like screw school I don't wanna go today yup it was one of those days. With these clattering thoughts I walk up to the bathroom and I am hit by stench " Ewww hyung you should have given me a warning atleast oh lord the smell, if I die one day you know the cause of death." My brother rolls his eyes " Stop being such an overdramatic fool and spray some freshner" he replies curtly. 

There are times in life where I just want to choke my brother Ugghhh if there was anyone that was as annoying as him I swear. Anyways back to what I was doing holy crap its already 7:50, 15 mins to get to school. I slid into my shower and cold was one thing I can use to describe the situations. I got no time to waste as I hurried back to my room to get my bag after my shower and dress up. 

I made my way into the hallway of my house where I saw my family happily feasting on breakfast, I was about to make a run for the door when my mum yelled " Youngbae-ah I made you breakfast and don't tell me your running away without eating anything". "It's fine mum. I promise I'll be something on the way and eat it" I replied and made my way to school.

I know I may strike as a super dramatic person for a twelve year old but thats just how I roll. Okay finally time for introductions. Hello everyone, I am Dong Youngbae age 12 I live with my family of my mum,dad and my elder brother in Uijeongbu, South Korea. My interests include dancing and hip hop mostly rap. Oh look I have reached school ready.

Prepping myself for 6 hours of absolute boredome and torture. Somebody please save me.

I let out a sigh of relief as the last bell before going home rang in its full glory. Yess its finally time to get home and rest. I made my way outside and ah smells like freedom. I was walking back home when suddenly a man approached me in a suit. Normally I would've been terrified if someone suddenly walked upto me but not wanting to embarass myself I stayed calm.

"Would you like to be a part of a music video?" I was quite perplexed at the thought this. My eleven year old mind couldnt wrap itself around to this situation. One thing I learnt along the way is never trust strangers.

"Why?" I asked out of curiosity. The man replied, " Do you know the duo Jinusean, they are looking to cast someone for the role of Little Sean also I have seen you in acting class and feel you're pretty good for this role."

"Thank You Mister" I replied hiding my embarassment from the stranger who saw me in my acting class. 

"So what do you think, would you like to accept the offer?" the man asked. I was perplexed at this but still wanted to give it a try maybe it'll get me somewhere.

"Yes, sir" I replied happily and accepted the card the man gave me. He also gave me instructions to meet him so he could take me to the Mucis video shoot location.

To say I was really happy woudl be an understatement I was thrilled and excited at the same time. I made my way back home with a smile on my face.

I broke the news to my mum she was quite suspicious in the beginning but later verified with the man himself after giving him a call. My family was happy for me and I didn't want more. It felt good to have someone support your dreams.

Few days later

Today is the day of audition for the part I've been wanting for days. I prep myself and make my way towards the hall where the audition was being held.

I turned quite nervous when I say many kids about the same age as me. I was worried of not being able to make it. 

After what seemed like quite some time, my turn came up. I made my way up the stage and introduced myself and begin my performance. I was done with my audition and was quite satisfied with it.

Now all I'd had to was wait for the results. I jumped with joy when I heaard my name being called for the role of Little Sean. 

I was quite happy as I left the premises.

I went to bed with the hope of brighter tomorrow and bad weather so I don't need to get to school.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So guys this my like first attempt to write a fanfic. Please feel free to leave some suggestions in the comments sections. I really hope you like this.

Thank You and much love