Chapter 9

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was watching her girlfriend space out. She notice that the girl was being like this for the pass days. The latter was the one who ask her to have lunch, but the older girl was spacing out again. Yoona let the girl space out seems there is important thing that the older girl was thinking. She smile admiring how beautiful her girlfriend is. Yoona suddenly felt lucky that she have Taeyeon for this long. Since the day her parents died Taeyeon was the one was there for her. Yoona’s guilt suddenly eat her, she sigh and look at her phone. Jessica just messaged her. She look back at Taeyeon and close her eyes.

Sorry I can’t go there. I am with my girlfriend. Call Tiffany instead.

Yoona told the other girl, Yoona make up her mind that this is enough. Taeyeon came back and she should focus on her girl. She made a mistake and she thinks it is not too late to make things right.

“Babe you’ve been spacing out lately is there any problem?” Yoona caress Taeyeon’s hand, and the latter smile at her weakly.

“You know you can tell me. Is this have something to do with your exam in Oxford? You passed right? Nothing to worry babe.” Yoona tried to cheer up her girlfriend. Taeyeon nodded and smile. Yoona wasn’t satisfied, she wants to know what’s bothering Taeyeon. The girl was there when she was facing her problem, she also wants Taeyeon to feel that she was here.

“Have you visit your house?” Taeyeon asked. Yoona look at her and nodded.

“You really know that I never call that home.” Yoona mumbled. Taeyeon nodded.

“Yoona?” Yoona was about to taste her food, but look at Taeyeon instead. She answered with a hum and beam her sweet smile.

“What is a home to you?” Taeyeon asked. Yoona look straight in the eye of her lover, and there she see her answer.

“A home to me is a place where you are and our kids.” Yoona answered honestly, with that question the tears that Taeyeon was stopping earlier pour out. Yoona got worried, so she stand and hug Taeyeon. Yoona caress her back and let the older girl.

“I am here ok? You can tell me the problem babe.” Yoona told Taeyeon.

“I am sorry. I am sorry.” Yoona nodded and kiss the girl’s forehead. For Yoona no matter what thing that Taeyeon was sorry for; she is willing to forgive the older girl because for her the sin she did is more unforgivable. 

 

 

 

Jessica was watching Tiffany who was busy with her laptop. Tiffany notice that the other girl was keep on looking at her phone with annoyed face. Tiffany shrugged it and continue on what her doing. Jessica stands and look at her phone again.

“Are you waiting for someone’s reply?” Tiffany asked with her eyes still fix on monitor. Jessica look at her, she felt like she caught.

“N-no it is j-just the internet was too slow.” Tiffany check her connection, and see it was max. She just nodded.

“I thought lawyers are good in lying.” Jessica’s ears perk up. She look at her girlfriend and crease her brow.

“Excuse me?” Tiffany’s eyes were still on screen.

“I have read an article abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter