Chapter 7

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica doesn’t even know what to say. She was surprised on what she hear from her friend. She never expect that Yoona was feeling this way. She shook her head in disbelief. She look at Yoona, and the latter wipe her tears.

“Yoona you know that what you are feeling right now is . . .”

“I know Jess, that’s why I don’t want to stay anymore; I love Taeyeon so much, but it is wrong that I am feeling the same way towards you.” Yoona explained herself, she doesn’t even know where this conversation is going.

“Let us just forget about this. Let us back to the way it was. Let us forget about this confession, plus you have Taeyeon and I have Tiffany. Let us forget about this. Forget about your feelings for me.” Yoona look at Jessica in disbelief.

“Are you hearing yourself Jess?” Yoona was quite annoyed.

“You should’ve ask yourself that first when you blurted out your feelings earlier Yoona. You are the one who is making this situation worst!! We will just do the thing, no feelings! Aren’t I clear about it?” Jessica asked.

“Then you should asked me to stay or do some stuff with me that only lover did. You shouldn’t asked me cuddle with you.” Jessica massage her temples and sigh.

“Forget about this and your feelings. Let us go back to the way we used to be.”

“You should be clear on your word Jess, what do you mean by the way we used to be? Still the FuBU?” Yoona smile with annoyed face.

Jessica look at her indicating ayes, Yoona chuckles.

“Stop being damn selfish Jess!! If you are telling me to forget about this day and my feelings, telling me to get back the way we used to be; I will assume that you are pertaining the day before you got drunk.” Yoona explained, Jessica look at her in disbelief.

“We are fine right? Why are you doing this to me?” Jessica asked, from annoyed she now look pathetic.

“I’ll be leaving we will forget this and will stay friend like it was.” Yoona stand and ready to go, but the Jung pull her hand.

“Don’t leave. I am sorry, I will not talk or flirt to any guy anymore, so please Yoona don’t do this to me.” Yoona can’t read Jessica anymore.

“Jess…”

“Pease Yoona please. Don’t finish the things between us. I need you Yoona.” Jessica pleaded. Maybe Jessica was just saying that she doesn’t have feeling for Yoona, but deep inside her was yearning for Yoona. Maybe it just her brain saying it supposed to be Tiffany and not Yoona. Maybe she thought there is nothing more and just the pleasure but she was totally wrong. Jessica Jung was just in denial stage that she have feeling for the Im too. Jessica was just blocking the things up in her brain because she herself was afraid that Yoona was getting the bigger part in her heart. Her brain was saying that Tiffany is the right thing, but her heart was loving the wrong which is Im Yoona.

“I thought you will stay as long as I want. You make a promise.” Jessica was now crying. Yoona nodded maybe because she have one word, or it is totally due to the fact that she love Jessica and staying from the latter is the ;last thing she wants to happen.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was looking outside the building. She was quite worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter