2: Mirror Mirror

Endearing Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Mirror Mirror 

 

 

"You snatched my friend's wallet, Mei?" Jinyoung rested his chin on his palm, same with Mark.

They are now at the dining room. Mei sat at the counter while Mark and Jinyoung are sitting on chairs. Youngjae sat on the counter on the other side of the room, looking at the girl.

"Me? I did not! Jinhae people look the same. That must be somebody else." Mei defended herself.

"But you reacted a while ago." Mark smirked at her and she was caught off guard. "You even told Jinyoung you snatched a wallet, if I'm not wrong."

Mei gulped, thinking of something else that would change the subject. Her heart jumped out of shock when Youngjae spoke.

"I'm not a bad person so let's make this easier. Just give me back my wallet, untouched." He said, his voice deeper than when he greeted her. Mei froze there.

"W-what?" She asked, hopping down.

"Untouched." Youngjae firmly said and Mei froze again. She scratched her head.

"Jinyoung oppa. I'm telling you something." She grinned at her cousin.

Jinyoung looked at her, "What?"

"I need money." She bit her nails. "I used this guy's money for a bunch of ice cream and this pair of shoes." Mei wiggled her foot up. "I saw it and found it cute so I bought it. And I left my old pair outside so that you won't notice. Oh, and don't worry, I only used cash, his cards are safe. Noooow, let me borrow money."

Youngjae unconsciously glared at the girl, Jinyoung glared on purpose, while Mark is about to laugh his off.

"Come on, he's glaring. I have to pay, let me borrow. I'll pay, promise." Mei whispers in gritted teeth.

Mei's shoulders fell when her cousin rolled his eyes. She's now thinking a way to get out of this trouble. Any way will do but there's nothing she could think of.

Youngjae hopped down, stepping closer to her. Mei trembled at every step he took. He then stopped in front of the girl, snatching the wallet from her back pocket. Mei gasped at the contact. Youngjae was so close.

"Pay for it. Not today, or not tomorrow, but make sure you'll pay before we leave."

Mei took a sharp breath before nodding. Youngjae looked at her from head to toe before leaving her.

Jinyoung stood up. "Hah! I'm not letting you borrow my money. You pay for it."

"You told me to tell you if ever I need money. You can't take that back!" Mei whined, tugging on Jinyoung's sleeve.

"You already told me and I'm not gonna give you any so take your hands of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter