1: Snatched

Endearing Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Snatched

 

 

Mei let out a long and deep breath, stopping her tracks as she entered a really narrow alley. She smirked to herself and patted her pocket where a wallet is hidden.


"Hyung!" Mei called out, entering the house she shared with her cousin.

"Hyung- how many times did I tell you already not to call me hyung?" Jinyoung frowned at the girl, poking her head as soon as she neared him. "You are a girl. That makes me your 'oppa,' why do I have to keep on repeating that? And where have you been?"

Mei smiled playfully at Jinyoung, making him cross his arms. "What have you done this time, Park Hyunmi?"

"Don't call me that. My name's Mei."

"And I don't care. Have you been doing something bad again?"

"I just snatched something, tha-"

Jinyoung immediately smacked Mei's head with a rolled news paper. "Mei, how many times do I have to tell you to tell hyung– I mean oppa. Tell oppa if you need money. If you get caught, what am I gonna do?"

"I'm gonna call you from the jail and tell you I need money and you pay." Mei chuckled and tapped Jinyoung's shoulder before heading to her room. Jinyoung stood there, pinching his nose bridge.

"Calm down, Jinyoung-ah. Your cousin is just a playful kid. Calm your man." He mumbled before plopping back down on the couch.

"Ya-Yah! Come back here!" Youngjae yelled his lungs out. "Hyung, I'll be back." He then ran, chasing this somebody.

"Come back soon! The burger is not delicious when cold." Mark tiptoed, finding Youngjae who already disappeared, diving into the crowd. He shook his head.

"That is why you should pay attention to your belongings." Mark took a big bite from his burger, unaware that he was making the girl who's taking care of the stall blush. He faked a cough before smiling at the girl.


Youngjae came back, panting hard. His hair was a mess and he's sweating so bad. "I didn't catch her. Ah, my cards– my– ah! Hyung." He messed up his already messy hair while stomping like a kid.

"Have you seen the face?" Mark asked, one hand resting on the younger's shoulder.

"She— ah, god. It's a girl. Why in the world is a girl doing crimes like this?" Youngjae frowned just at the thought before continuing. "She has brown hair, small face. I wasn't able to see her features clearly, wow, I'm so stupid."

"I'm sure you'll be able to remember her when you see her again. First, eat your burger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter