4: Closer

Endearing Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Closer

 

Mei dropped the grocery bags on the table, creating a loud bang. Jinyoung squints his eyes before widening them after realizing that the bags have eggs inside.

"What the actual ?" He cursed before hurrying to Mei's side, taking the grocery bag away from her before she destroys everything. "M-my eggs. You cracked them you little-"
Mark bursts out laughing at Jinyoung while Mei stays quiet and frowning.

Youngjae entered the house and proceeded to the kitchen, holding the other grocery bags in his hands. He gently put it down and Jinyoung let out a breathe of relief. Youngjae looked at them one by one before grinning and asking what's going on.

"Jinyoung's eggs just cracked because Mei-" Mark tried to finish his words but ended up laughing hard.

Youngjae's eyes widened and he walked up to Jinyoung, poking his crotch. "Hyung, why? You're not dying, right? Hyung." He worriedly asked and turned to Mei with a glare. Mark continued laughing harder and harder.

Mei raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Pabo, not my balls, stop it." Jinyoung smacked Youngjae's head and threatened to throw a can of beer to Mark, making him stop from laughing.


"I bet they fought even at the mall." Mark chuckled while slicing meat for barbecue tonight.

Jinyoung smirked, "I find it cute. Do you? I feel like letting someone court my daughter."

"And Mei is the daughter?"
"No, Youngjae." Jinyoung looked at Mark, grinning, "Kidding. But seriously, it's cute."

"Like us?" Mark pinched Jinyoung's nose and the other guy cringed. "Aren't we cute?" Mark squealed.

 

"Gays," Mei whispered to herself, hiding behind a shelf as she watched Jinyoung and Mark.

"Ew, why am I in this house full of gays?" She pouted to herself while looking down at her fingers. "I never thought of Jinyoung oppa as a gay, and Mark oppa looked so handsome and manly. Why are they?" She scrunched her nose. "Should I be happy for them? But, ew." She rolled her eyes and decided to go to her room.


Mei walked quietly to her room, looking down, making him bump on Youngjae's back. Youngjae purposely stepped back, making Mei's head bump onto his back again. Mei closed her eyes for a moment and flipped his hair.

"Don't play around, Youngjae-ah." She warned, "I'm not in a good mood."

"When have you been in a good mood, anyway?" Youngjae smirked, "Why?"

"Look at your hyungs at the kitchen. I- I'm just disappointed, I never expected anything like this."

Youngjae poked his head into the kitchen and saw Mark feeding Jinyoung a piece of marshmallow happily. He had to quietly run back to his room so they won't notice. He shook his head, trying to erase the scene away.

"So Mark hyung wanted to have a vacation here because...of this?" He pursed his lips, "Why?" He laughed it away awkwardly.


Not long after, Youngjae heard a knock. He looked up and around, finding where the sound came from and realized it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter