(4)

Help Me Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where it all started 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my baby Chanu , you're so big already and now having your own apartment !" His aunt childishly pinched his chubby cheeks . 

"Yah , aunt Yun ! It's not my apartment only , I'm living with the hyungs" Chanwoo tried to pull away from her aunts merciless hands . 

"Hey , now don't let them go spoiling you around okay ? Only I can do that . By the way , does your school knows that your a trainee now ?" 

" I think so , because my homeroom teacher called me yesterday that my schedule has been cut short . But I'll still have to come on evening classes anyway" He scratched his head . "Hmmm...YG doesn't give any chance for you to rest huh while training ? Moonbin would be so lonely !" His aunt faked cried and Chanwoo giggled . "Don't worry , I'll eventually meet them anyway . It's not like YG is keeping me in a dungeon right ?" He said and his aunt Yun slowly reached for his face , a sudden gloomy expression "That's what they all said" She whispered and Chanwoo immediately backed away , frighten before her aunt laughed . "Kidding" She winked before a black van arrived infront of their house . 

"I guess that's them" The boy smiled nervously . Aunt Yun then helped him with his luggage outside before a boy came out from the back of the van . "I'll help Chanwoo with that" Chanwoo looked up as it was Yunhyeong who came to help him . "Oh , hyung...You didn't have to" But before the older responded he already took the luggage to the back . "So I ummm..." He stuttered while looking at his aunt . A hand hit his head and Chanwoo blinked confusingly at the woman in front of him  , "Do your best okay ?" A warm smile formed on her face . The boy quickly hugged her before joining the others in the vehicle . 

"Call if you need anything !" She waved at her nephew , as the van started moving away . "Aish that boy . I wonder if he starts crying in the van already" She shook her head with a smile before entering the house . 

 

* * * * * 

 

"So did they told us where we'll be staying ?" Said the unknown guy who Chanwoo finally noticed inside the van  . "I think it's the same apartment as Tablo-hyung" Jinhwan said as he scrolled down on his phone . Hanbin was sitting next to him , resting his chin on Jinhwan's shoulder , a completely different person from when he threw his anger towards the younger . Yet , now the leader looks like a soft cotton candy who only wants to cuddle . But Chanwoo doesn't want to think about that yet , he still have a lot to do to win over the leader's attention . Chanwoo was sitting in the middle with Bobby and Donghyuk when he felt a soft tap on his shoulder . He turned around to find the unknown guy , along with another unfamiliar face sitting next to him . "Are you new ?" The guy with his reversed cap asked . Before Chanwoo could answer , Yunhyeong butted in with excitement in his tone . 

"Ah , you guys haven't met yet ! Chanwoo-yah this is Jinhyeong" The cap guy raised his arm as a welcome gesture , "and this is Hongseok" He introduced the person next to him who has earphones plugged to his ears , probably didn't heard it . Yunhyeong pulled out his earphones and the guy immediately looked up with alarm on his face . "I said , this is Hongseok" Chanwoo's 'twin' emphasised and Hongseok immediately looked at the younger while muttering sorry , "Nice to meet you" . "He's the same age as Jinhwan hyung and Jinhyeong is with those two devils" Yunhyeong puckered his lips towards Donghyuk and Junhoe . Chanwoo didn't said anything after that , only a short giggle after Yunhyeong had a small bicker with Junhoe but he was actually feeling rather nervous and anxious . His foot was tapping crazily on the floor of the van and even blinked multiple times . 

What the hell Chanwoo , calm down . 

Things weren't getting any good as he felt his heart beat increasing , he himself almost gasping . He was literally blinking away his eyes as if it was a torment to see the world . Chanwoo ducked down on his seat , closing his eyes while trying to breathe steadily . He can't be having a panic attack right now , not while being surrounded by his hyungs . "Chanwoo , you okay ?" The younger instantly opened his eyes , darting towards Bobby with confused expression on his face . He only nodded afraid things will get worst when he opens his mouth . Nonetheless he doesn't want Hanbin to interfere . The beating started to ease but still the anxiousness won't go away . Instead he pulled out his earphones but not in time to play some good music as Jinhwan pointed towards a tall apartment building with stalls and cafes at the bottom . "That's our dorm" 

The van took a turn to the left where it was parked next to a tree . Everyone got out on Hanbin's command and immediately went to a nearby park where Jinhwan was taking the lead . "Umm where are we going ? Our apartment is that way" Hongseok said and Hanbin turned around as if annoyed with the question.  "Just follow and we'll talk once we're there" The leader said . Chanwoo didn't dare to ask anything eventhough his jittery self wants to explode with thousands of questions . He turned around towards their van and saw their bags being lifted by the staffs . He was thankful enough not to bring his own luggage up there because damn he brought so many stuff inside his bag . 

They were already passing by a street and going down a lane with nice decorated trees beside until they arrive at the park . It wasn't a typical park with a playground and families hanging around or random joggers doing multiple laps . It was deserted , not really but Chanwoo only saw like two or three people passing by . Despite the emptiness of the place , the view of the lake infront of them was really nice , illuminated by the sun . "Let's sit over there" Hanbin pointed towards what it seems like a bench , only it was rocks not woods . The benches were built in a U shape so they have enough space for everyone to sit on . "Why are we here ?" Was the first question that came out from Junhoe . Everyone else was looking at each other , like there were answers printed on each faces ."We need to assign our rooms . And the people who stays in it" Chanwoo could already feel the pressure of staying in with either one of them , especially if its Hanbin or Junhoe . "There are three rooms in the house . Two rooms have two beds and one room have three beds in it . So that's 7 total of beds meaning either two of us will sleep in the living room" Hanbin continued . Chanwoo almost volunteered to sleep in the living room but he's quite the hygienic person so he prefers in a room with a bed where he can manage all his stuffs . "YG already planned this so let's just go with it . The eldest will go first into the house , pick either one room and will stay in it" The leader said while checking on Jinhwan's phone . YG probably sent them an email from where Hanbin was reading all the information . "Then it goes along until the maknae chooses the last" Everyone seemed to understand the rule so they only nodded . "All right then , guess I'm the first to go" Jinhwan smiled and stood up before he left the place . Then it goes one by one , until Chanwoo was the last person to be left alone . 

 The lift was practically empty since he entered , no one was there which made the boy quite relieved a bit . Though , his heart was still pounding , almost accelerating each second passed . He was two floors away from their apartment , in the 13th floor from what Hanbin told them . The lift beeped and he went outside to find a hallway to his right and a balcony to his left . Chanwoo slowly walks forward until he saw shoes piling up infront of the door . "10-02" The boy mumbled and saw the numbers on top . He quickly took off his shoes before entering the house . It was quiet , too quiet . But what more that took his attention was the space of the house . It was relatively big , not too much and not too small . He saw their luggage at the corner of the room , near the big window . It seemed like staying in the living room would be a great idea at first but that was too late for an option now . There were four doors inside and he immediately opened the bathroom next to the kitchen before continuing ."Hyung ?" Chanwoo called but no one answered . Are they doing this on purpose ?. 

There were three doors at the end of the living room in which looks obvious enough to be their bedrooms . He knocks on the first do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter