(1)

Help Me Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Audition

 

 

 

 

 

"How did it go ?" The front door slowly closed with the running tap water splashing against the dishes . 

"Well to be honest , it wasn't great . I didn't passed it" The boy replied as he took off his shoes and lay flatly on the couch . 

"It's okay . They're just blind to see your talent" The woman wiped his hands as she messes with his nephew's hair . She took out an article from the drawers of the coffe table . "Try this" 

"Huh ? There's another one ?" The boy raised an eyebrow , reading the details on that piece of paper.  "JYP Ent. already turned me down , you sure this will work ?" 

"Chanwoo-ah , you need to believe in yourself . Forget about those JYP jerks , grasp the opportunity while you still can" She sat beside him and caressed his smooth brown hair . 

"Okay , but Im just tired right now . I'll see about this tomorrow,"

The boy yawned as he sat up and walked upstairs . His aunt carefully traced her fingers on the article , a smile creep up her face . "Your parents would be proud of you , Chanwoo-ah" 

 

 "YG Entertainment" 

 

 

    * * * * *

 

 

"Moonbin , you're blocking my way . I can't see my results !" Chanwoo tip toed and tried to read the numbers on the scoreboard but failed to do so because his annoying best friend was trying to push him aside . "Yah !" Chanwoo pushes him and soon they were pushing each other until he lost balance and fell with his assignment papers all over the floor . "Sorry , that was too much" Moonbin gave a sympathetic smile before he helped pick up the papers . "Yah , someone stepped on this one" Chanwoo shook his head as he patted the paper carefully , afraid it might get torn apart . 

"Moonbin ! Chanwoo ! I saw our scores !" A boy waved his hand frantically from the massive crowd before he managed to slip away . "Yah , dang !" He pant , before the other two walked towards him . "Thought you would suffocate yourself in there , Yugyeom" Chanwoo patted the boy's back . The tall boy slowly reposition himself , slicking his orange hair backwards . "3.4" He pointed himself and continue on "3.1" he pushed Moonbin's forehead slightly , "and 2.8" Yugyeom shook his head with a frown smile as he pointed Chanwoo . It did felt heartbreaking to know that you had tried your best but still you didn't get the marks you were hoping for . His friends always get higher marks than him . "W-wow . Congratulations anyway to both of you" The saddening tone of his gave a sudden change of atmosphere around them as Moonbin elbowed Yugyeom . The stuttered one gave him a 'what ?' expression . "Don't worry Chanwoo . It doesn't matter anyway . Its what your good at that matters the most" Moonbin tried to cheer up his best friend and it did work because Chanwoo has one thing that he's really good at . And that was to be tested on the audition of that day . 

"You're right , thanks Moon" Chanwoo smiled at him before looking at his watch . The audition will start in less than 2 hours so it was best for him to get going . "By the way , I have an audition at 5 . So , I'll see you guys later" He took his remaining assignment papers from Moonbin before walking away . "Audition ? Where ?" Yugyeom said from behind . He turned around to see his friends , "YG Entertainment" he smiled that made the others mouth open ajar . He wished he can score at least this one . Chanwoo's done with making his aunt paying all his tuition fees and classes , he has to repay her back in a way . Even if it means becoming an idol , but that was his dream too . His parent's dream to see him achieve that goal.  

 

  

 * * * * *  

 

 

 "It's your turn now" The staff gestured towards Chanwoo who was sitting down with his headphones on . He stood up immediately , rubbing the dust off his back and followed the man infront of him . As they arrived to the room a boy got out with his face all crunched up and looking down with a grim exlression . Chanwoo was hoping that wouldn't be him when he leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter