Park Jimin, The Pabo

Min Yoongi's Girlfriend

 

I sighed while going through the fanmail. Most of it was hate though. ARMYS hated me, at least most of them did. The letters were filled with stuff like:

Kill yourself.

You don't deserve Suga Oppa.

You're a horrible actress.

And so forth.

Yoongi didn't know about any of this and I wanted to keep it that way. He didn't need to realize that this has been going on for the past three months. The shredder screamed at me as I passed each letter through it.

All that was left was three which were all sweet and supportive.

 

It was an off day for me, no schedules. The boys were going to be spending the day at the dance studio so I joined them there. While they practiced it gave me a chance to go over the script.

Since Jongsuk was the king at flirting this was going to be easy for him. There was too much cringe worthy material here. A few hours asset that way. Me reading and them practicing. V came over and took my leg as a pillow while the manager went to get some food.

"Okay Mr. Actor, help me go over my lines." He enthusiastically took the script. I could always count on V to be excited about anything. He had recently been approached about acting in a drama but I didn't know the details.

Jin came over and sat next to me while we went over my lines.

"Oh," I turned to him. V was slurring his words so I took the script and he fell asleep almost immediatly. "Why did you call Yoongi yesterday? Why not a tow truck? Or Namjoon?"

"Huh?" He gave me a confused look.

"The flat tire..." I raised an eyebrow.

"What flat tire?" Jimin hopped over and started drumming on V's chest. 

"Ah!" Jin clapped his hands together and started fabricating a story. He was always a bad liar. "Namjoon wasn't answering his phone. And I'm cheap, not wanting to call a taxi." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He started kicking Jimin. "Didn't you have something to ask her?"

Jimin brightened up immediately. "Noona."

He took my hand. "You used to dance, right?"

"Yeah. A long time ago though."

"Hoseok Hyung wrote some new coreography but it's a duet and needs a girl." He started tugging on me. V rubbed his eyes.

"But I don't dance like you guys. I learned alternative dance."

"Perfect." He pulled me to the middle of the room. The guys sat up and started watching.

"I really haven't danced in a long time." I hissed.

Even though I said that, it all came back to me naturally. Within 30 min or so I had mostly learned the routine.

Jungkook hit play and I recognized the song immediately. House of Cards.

 We danced around the room. The moves were heartbreaking and full of emotion. One part, during the chorus, Jimin controlled the dance. He came up behind me, taking my hands. Our left went out, like we reaching for something, then came back towards us. He did the same for the other hand. Our entire bodies moved together before breaking apart. As the song ended he cupped my face and pretended to kiss me. Only to roll away laughing when Yoongi threw his shoe at him.

I happily skipped to his side. "How was it?"

"Made me wish I could dance like Jimin." I sat down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Speaking of Jimin, he seemed awfully confused about that flat tire."

"Pabo." He growled under his breath.

I was right. They were hiding something from me. "If you won't tell me I know the maknae will."

He caught me by my collar at pulled me back. "Don't patronize him. I've purposefully kept things from him because I know he can't help but be on his Noona's side."

"Ha! So you admit you're keeping something from me." I pointed my finger accusingly at him.

He grabbed it. "Yes. I admit it. Its nothing bad though. Don't worry."

"I'm not, but I am curious. You're not cheating on me are you?"

"I'm not brave enough." That reply earned a slap on the shoulder. He only laughed. Jimin came over and wrapped his arms around Yoongi. 

"We should go do something today." Yoongi wouldn't look at him. "How about the zoo?" Still nothing. "Hyung~." I stifled a laugh.

"Do you hear something? Sounds like the kid who made a move on my girlfriend."

"Ani! We were just acting. Right Noona?"

Tears welled in my eyes. "Chimchim-ah? You weren't sincere? My heart was full of hope. How could you crush it like that?"

"Noona!" He huffed in outrage. All Yoongi and I could do was roll around in laughter as the others started teasing him. Jimin was the easiest to tease and the most fun.

Namjoon stretched. "We really should go do something though. Our schedules are about to get busy. Any suggestions?"

The silence was long but we were saved by their manager. "I have a few coupons for the sauna I had been saving but-" Within seconds the papers were snatched out of his hand. I sympathetically patted him in the shoulder as we walked out.

 

"Aaaah!" Taehyung stretched and rushed through the sauna. Hobi, Jimin, and Jungkook were singing a stupid song. While Jin and Joonie were laughing joyfully. Yoongi was lazily walking next to me. I slipped my hand in his and felt a sense of accomplishment when his lips curled up. "What do you say we sneak away when we get a chance." I whispered in his ear.

He hummed and leaned down to kiss me but was snatched away by Namjoon. "Not today! I don't want to see any of that lovie dovie crap. We are going to spend this day together." We groaned simultaneously.

Together we settled in a sauna room that was graciously opened just for us. Yoongi was kidnapped by the hyungs while the maknae line dragged me to their side.

"Let's play a game." Jungkook gave an evil smirk.

"No." The older ones, including myself, said.

He pouted. Jimin tried this time. "How about a non physical game. Nothing crazy."

"Like what?" Hobi asked.

It's too bad we couldn't play a drinking game. I could see the same thought going through Yoongi's eyes.

"Never have I ever. The loser has to eat the hottest ramyun they offer." Jimin seemed pretty proud of his quick thinking.

(A/N: Never have I ever is a game where you hold up five fingers and say something you've never done. If one of the other players has done that thing they put down a finger. The first person to put down all five fingers loses.)

 

"Call!"

"Call!"

"Call!"

We all shouted.

Taehyung started the game for us. "Never have I ever had my first kiss."

The older line groaned. He was hitting hard.

Suga fired back. "Never have I ever been good at singing."

"Yah!" Jin grumbled.

Jimin's turn. "Never have I ever colored my hair blue."

Jin smirked. "Never have I ever been on a diet."

Right now the score was as follows:

Suga: 2 fingers

Namjoon: 2 fingers

Jin: 3 fingers

Hobi: 3 fingers

Jimin: 2 fingers

Jungkook: 3 fingers

V: 3 fingers

Me: 3 fingers

It was my turn and I narrowed my eyes. This is when certain people would start being targeted. It would be boring if I went after Yoongi so I turned my attention to Jungkook. He would never see it coming.

"Never have I ever been the youngest in BTS."

Everyone immediately caught on and Jungkook roared in outrage. Two more never have I evers later and Jungkook was gone to get the hottest ramyun.

"Now can I cuddle with my boyfriend?" I asked Namjoon for permission.

He curled his lips but nodded. Rather than cuddling with him I just laid next to him. He was dozing off, no surprise there. There was a weight on my leg and V was once again using it as a pillow.

Jungkook shortly came back and was obediently eating his hot ramyun. Being the man he was there wasn't a single complaint from him and he ate it coolly. Some of them started another game on their while Jimin came and placed my head on his leg while playing with my hair. He was being unusually quiet.

"Everything okay?"

 He nodded but I could tell he was thinking hard about something. Jimin was someone with a bright character. Not much ever seemed to bother him, he was someone who was there when you were going through a hard time. He was my little ray of sunshine dongsaeng. I reached back and patted his hand. If he didn't stop running his fingers through my hair I was going to fall asleep on him.

"What did Hyung say about this drama? I snuck a peak at the script. It's a little different than what you usually do." He smiled teasingly at me.

For now I would let him dodge my questioning. It wasn't the right place for it anyway.

"I'm keeping the details from him. I figured once the show airs it would be too late." Jimin laughed at that.

Yoongi rolled towards me and my eyes widened in surprise. "You're not asleep?"

"Just what kind of stuff are you going to be doing?"

Taehyung chimed in. "There's one scene with lingerie where-." I kicked my leg and flew forward, clamping my hand over his mouth.

"Do you want to die?"

Yoongi tiredly blinked while sitting up. "What did you say? Lingerie? Is Jongsuk in this scene?"

"...Maybe."

"Yes. Yes he is." Jimin dodged my punch.

"Jimminie pabo!" I got up to start chasing him but Yoongi pulled me back down.

"Is this a rated film?"

"Of course not! It's just a romantic comedy." I squirmed and wiggled until he let me go.

As soon as Jimin thought he was safe I pounced on him. "I'm going to cut a few centimeters off your height small fry."

It took Namjoon and Hobi to pull me off his back.

"Let's head back. We've all got busy schedules tomorrow." Jin stood. "We need to eat some good food and get plenty of sleep."

"DE OMMA!"

He sighed dramatically but ultimately ignored us.

I stood but wobbled. Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist. "Noona, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just got a little light headed there." He helped me walk out. I blinked hard and leaned against him. "The heat just got to me is all." I said it but my eyesight was getting blurry and the sound was getting quieter.

"Haeri?" Yoongi cupped my face.

"I'm fine. I just need to sit down." They both helped me to a bench. Yoongi let me lean on his shoulder. The others returned when they realized we weren't behind them.

"Should we call a doctor?"

"No. I just need a moment. You guys go ahead."

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi answered for me. "Go. She lives with me anyway, we'll just take our time getting home."

One by one they patted my head and left.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded.

We stayed like that for awhile until the color came back to my face. Slowly, we walked back home. Hopefully the boys had already tucked in for the night.

"Are you sure you're okay with me filming this drama? Once I arrive and start filming tomorrow. It will be too late."

Yoongi took in a deep breath. "I'm not really fond of another guy kissing you but, it's just acting, and acting is your job. I can be cool with it as long I don't think about it so much."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "When did you get so cool?"

He looked offended. "I've always been this cool."

"Mmm. Not from where I'm standing."

"You want to say that again?" He poked my side and I shied away.

"Yoongi-ah." I complained. I tried to run but he caught me, planting kisses all along my face and neck.

"What were you saying now?"

"Just how cool you've always been in my eyes."

"That's better." He gave me a bright smile and kissed me sweetly.

______________________________________

I love Yoongi's smile.