Two

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day when Mina went to visit Momo, she saw Momo using one of her drawing tools to draw a short line on a table. On closer look, she saw that the table was in fact the shape of a human body made out of wood and each line looked like scars on the body.

 

“Hi Mina, you're back. I'm quite surprised. Didn't the higher-ups say that they wanted to give up on my case already? Why are you even wasting your time here?” Momo said, not bothering to look at Mina.

 

“As I've said, I willingly volunteer to try and help these patients.”

 

“These patients? You mean freaks. I know what they call me-us. Don't try to sugarcoat it.”

 

“Well, whatever you believe. Anyway, why are you drawing lines on that table?”

 

Upon hearing that, Momo turned to Mina, glaring at her. “Don't be such a busybody, pretty face. It does you no good”

 

“Alright calm down. Anything you would like to eat? I'm going to go out and get my lunch then come back here again.” Mina asked.

 

“Are you my maid or doctor?” Momo laughed, “Didn't know they provided delivery services here as well.”

 

“I'm here to be your friend Momo, I'm not here to ‘cure’ you or whatever you deem it to be.” Mina clarified.

 

“Maybe you could get me the samurai sword I used to kill my parents. I kind of miss it, it was my favorite.” Momo walked right in front of Mina, faces barely inches apart. She held Mina’s face with both of her “bloody” hands as what many people call her, “That would be of great help to me”

 

“No can do sorry. And you're quite pretty yourself, Ms Hirai Momo” Mina answered, seeming unfazed by the sudden close proximity before removing Momo’s hand away from her. “I'll see you later.”

 

-

 

“Hi pretty girl, you're back.”

 

“I'm not sure what you like so I bought you some jokbal and herbal chicken soup. Hope you like it.”

 

Nobody ever genuinely cared for Momo before- at least that's what she believed which caused her to become this way. So, she brushed off Mina’s “kindness” to her as something that was superficial.

 

“It's not that bad. I could get used to this. A hot doctor who is a personal delivery man. Why not?” Momo giggled, which sounded very scary.

 

“Let me emphasise, my identity here is not to serve as your doctor. I'm he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter