One

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sirens wailed loudly in the city as a girl can be seen sitting down in the middle of a room, with two bodies beside her. Facial expressions void of any emotions, people might find it hard that she actually murdered two people. There is no sign of remorse on her face. And who are they, you may ask. Well, they are none other than her own parents. To make matters worse, she has another two cases of assault on her name as she also stabbed two other people in the past month but she was never caught, not until now.

 

“Hirai Momo, do you plead guilty to all these charges?”

 

“Hahaha, sure why not?” the girl smirked.

 

Disbelief can be seen on everyone’s faces that were in the courtroom. It was her first hearing and she casually dismissed the severity of murder and assault as she pleaded(not really) guilty.

 

“You're sentenced to life imprisonment at X institute.”

 

Murmurs could be heard around the room, with the most common sentence being “What's wrong with her” and the next, “She's definitely mentally unstable” or the worst sounding of them, “She’s a freak”. Paying no attention to these murmurs, Momo just looked at her nails distractedly.

 

“So are you going to drag me away to jail now or what? It’s quite boring here.” Loud gasps can be heard across the room.

 

“Alright, case closed. Take her away.”

 

-

 

Life was not very different for Momo in the institute, she got one room to herself and she had the basic necessities to get her through life. But to make things fairer to her, the institute did give in the her request(demand) for her own personal laptop and drawing materials for whatever reason.

 

There were many people tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter