Meeting you again

Shades of Red

2 month after the wedding.

Yoona is strolling down the night streets of the City. Passing night and strip clubs. She is searching for a special one. Where she used to go quite often before her marriage. She uses any oppurtinity to go out without her husband because her parents are real control freaks and wouldn´t let Yoona walk around like right now.

Yoona always wanted to rebell against her parents, but was always too scared. And when it was the right moment to rebell she failed it. She´s maybe going to regret it her whole life. She is gonna regret the whole marriage. She wanted to give it a try but it is hell to spend 24/7 with someone you dislike. The are so many reasons why the marriage is pointless and 'the hell'.

First she likes woman but her parents are these typical anti gay, people. Only god knows how they have freaked out when they cought Yoona with a woman. But they cought her not with just any woman. It was Sooyoung. And that is also the reason why, Yoona´s parents hate Sooyoung. Yoona is a mature woman, has a free will and could decide on her own but sometimes her parents still rule her life.

Second, she met Junmyeon just twice, one time when their parents were dining together at a restaurant and Junmyeon almost get it on with some girl at the toilette if then Yoona didn´t come in. And the second time was a date, of course, also not Yoona´s decision.

Third, Yoona doesn´t love him and he doesn´t love her. You don´t marry people without love. So where is the sense? Money?

Yoona doesn´t want to love for money. It's almost like ion.

 

Yoona finally was at the club. She stood in front and read the name. 'The Pearl'. Immediately all the memories came up. The first time she was here, was also the first time she was in a club and of course with nobody else than Sooyoung. Back then they had much fun, recklessly drinking alcohol 'til falling from the chair, doing drugs, fooling around in the toilettes. Sooyoung was that typical bad girl but nobody cared so much about Yoona like Sooyoung, nobody loved her like Sooyoung. She misses this safety, comfort and love.

After some minutes waiting in the queue she goes inside the club. She scrambled through the crowd to the couch set in the back. There were a few bottles of Jack or Wodka on the table, a few people kissing around. Yoona stood there in front of the table when a girl turned her head to Yoona and immediately was taken aback. "Yoona?"

"Sooyoung?" Yoona almost shouted. The women next to Sooyoung were asking her obliviously who Yoona was and if she Sooyoung knows her. But Yoona didn´t listen to them.

Sooyoung stood up and walked around the table to Yoona which grabbed Soyoungs arm and dragged her out through the back door.

"What the heck, Yoona?!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"You, have to go with me, I tell you everything later." Yoona was about drag Sooyoung with her when Sooyoung pulled her arm. "No, you tell me what you want from me!"

Yoona was opened and was about to say something but nothing came. She finally gave up on explaining and closed instead she throwed herself into Sooyoung´s arms. She badly needed this. Sooyoung was not sure if she should return this hug but laid her hands around Yoona´s back when Yoona began crying on her shoulder. " Yoona, what happenend?" Sooyoung asked softly.

"It is impossible, I don´t want this." She cried.

"What is impossible." Sooyoung asked while Yoona´s hair.

"The marriage. Being without you, just everything." Yoona pulled her head from Sooyoung´s shoulder just to look into Sooyoung´s eyes.

"And how can I help you?" Sooyoung continued Yoona´s hair.

"I have no idea. Please just don´t go back to Korea, I need you, Sooyoung."

Sooyoung smiled upon this. "Okay. I´ll stay for you. But only if you stop crying."

Yoona pouted cutely but smiled right after.

"Let´s met for brunch on Sunday, okay?" Sooyoung said.

"Yes, please." Yoona´s eyes shined brighter than stars.

Sooyoung smiled before she leaned for a peck on Yoona´s temple, she left a slight red mark from her lipstick under Yoona´s splitted bangs before they parted each walking their own ways home.

 

---

 

When Yoona Yoona came home her husband greeted her with a hug. Something he always did but Yoona always hated. But she didn´t say anything.

He pulled away when he smelled a foreign parfume. He Yoona´s bangs noticing the red mark. "Yoona where were you?"

"I was just taking a walk." Yoona lied. Telling it him coldly, she doesn´t see any reason to treat him warmly.

"Yoona, if your parents find out.." He paused. "Don´t come to me and beg me to protect you, you heard it?" Junmyeon said in a serious tone.

"I understand." Yoona answered. She knows she is playing risky if she has an affair but maybe her parents will realize that the whole thing doesn´t make sense one day.