Say It, Say It

Your Eyes Tell Me Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana likes Mina, it's too obvious for the other members since this squirrel cling onto her so much. She always makes a move first, from holding hand, linking arm, back hug, and even kiss. Jihyo annoyingly say to Mina to stop her girlfriend for being to obvious, but Mina doesn't even have the heart to scold her for being affectionate toward her.

"Seriously, Mina. She's excessively touchy with you and now with us too"

"Eeh?"

"She kisses all the members on v live"

"Gosh"

"Told you, you need to scold her"

"But Sana just..."

"You aren't jealous?"

"I did..."

"See, you need to tame her"

"Tame? Sana unni just hyper"

"You sure? She kissed Dahyun, on the neck"

"What?!"

Mina feels her chest burning, she tries to control her emotion though her eyes shows it all. Jihyo leave Mina when Sana approach them.

"Good luck, Miguri"

Sana happily skips closer to Mina, she put her arm around Mina's neck but the girl seem spacing out so she calls her.

"Mina~"

"Hmm, why?"

"What are you thinking of?"

"Hmm...what?"

"Minari, you spacing out a lot today. Something bother you?"

Mina stares at the girl besides her, she just sighes and walk away. Sana follow her cluelessly, Mina seem distracted with Sana presence that her face show annoyance look to whoever pass her by. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who joke around and laugh immediately stop talking. Dahyun who plans to call Sana turn her direction the moment her eyes met Mina.

Every members are silent as they see Mina eyes, but Sana just remain clueless following Mina behind so she tries to talk to Momo. Momo wants to reply Sana but seeing Mina's glare she almost chokes on her bread.

"Momo unni can i borrow your room?"

"Ah...yeah...sure"

Momo nods faster and walks to the kitchen in a hurry. Mina goes to JeongMo room when Sana looks at her confusedly.

"Lock the door"

"Why should we lock the door, Minari?"

"Just do what i say"

"Uh...okay.."

Mina sighes and rest her head on the bed post as she pat the side on the bed. Sana sit there blankly.

"Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter