It's Always Been You

Your Eyes Tell Me Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Sana nervously sits on the radio booth, they are the DJ of today's radio. Sana holds Mina's hand and sway them back and forth under the table before they start DJing on Milk radio.

Mina glances at her and smiles faintly, she's glad she goes DJing with Sana so she becomes less nervous. She giggles whenever it's Sana turn to talk and say about her recommended songs. It's cute. Mina likes the way Sana talk, she always make a cute facial expression when she's confused or being the center of attention.

Mina knows it well, because she always like watching her unni. It's Mina turn to say her recommended song.

"Hearing your song recommendations, unni it seems like you have a lot of memories associated with our company songs. Then, for us, we have memories associated with the song 'full moon'."

"Aha, right, from the extra (sixteen) footage"

"There isn't choreo like that in the original, but when we saw the moom that's the first thing that came to mind"

"Right? Me too, me too"

Sana say excitedly, Mina smiles wide watching her unni behavior. How she wish thing can stay like this forever.

***

Sana was hugging Dahyun yesterday, now she's doing V live with Tzuyu. Mina feels somewhat upset when she finally finish her photoshoot along with other members. She watch them from a far while trying to calm herself.

"Sana unni just being caring as usual, nothing to be mad about Mina ya"

Mina talks to herself quietly, she tries to smile as she packs her stuffs. Jihyo tap her shoulder and ask her to join the V live since they are going to end it up soon.

"Come here. The girls are coming"

"Okay, okay"

Mina walks slowly and stand behind the other members, she smiles slightly and show  her v sign. She then waves her hand at the back. Not really in the mood to talk since she's too tired and feel uneasy with Sana and Tzuyu. That's when Sana walk closer to her and stay behind her while the members are waving their hands to end the V live today. Mina sense something touch her waist, she glance at the hand that wrap on her waist.

"You should pack your stuffs Sana unni"

Mina tries to pull the hand away, she really doesn't want to look upset in front of the others. She glances at Sana who is pouting cutely in front of her.

"Help me, packing will you? I have a lot to do"

"Why don't you ask Tzuyu instead?"

Mina raise her voice, good thing the filming site are louder so nobody notice except Sana and Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter