Between You and Me

Your Eyes Tell Me Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Sana and Mina are actually clingy but Sana usually more agressive than Mina when it comes to skinship while Mina will only do skinship if she's not on her guard. Mina is always cautious since Sana often hug her without warning. She tries to make a safe distance between them since Twice is more popular now that she can't do something carelessly now. Sana notices how Mina will pull her hand away when she reach for Mina's hand to hold. She's disappointed but she understand that Mina told her not to show much when they are in public. Sana sometimes glance at Mina while hugging on Dahyun, Momo, Nayeon, or Jihyo since the four of them are easy and not complain much when Sana use them to distract herself from going close to Mina. Mina dislike PDA while she herself are the queen of PDA so it's been hard for her to keep herself calm.

"Sana, it's hot. Don't press your body on my back, just go to Mina"

Jihyo whines and tries to pull Sana away, the weather is hot so Jihyo sweating a lot.

"But she will scold me"

"You're her girlfriend why are you afraid of her?"

"You know it yourself, her glare is quite intimidating"

"Aigo"

Jihyo sigh and pat her back, they are watching DVD without turning on the aircon since Nayeon is sick. Sana likes watching pr talking while doing skinship sometimes it makes the other feel uncomfortable.

Mina doesn't say much but she actually dislike it when Sana did a lot of skinship especially to Dahyun. She keep glaring at Dahyun when Sana doesn't see her around, Dahyun often awkwardly stand in between them or goes to the corner to avoid Mina.

"Sana unnie, stop it"

Dahyun beg Sana to stop kissing her while the camera is still rolling on them, Mina doesn't say much but she keep watching them. She even tries to distract Sana's attention by going clpser to Tzuyu and act cute with her. Sana who notices it after, kiss Dahyun hair longer while glancing at Mina and Tzuyu. Dahyun awkwardly brush her hair when Sana keep calling her cute just to make Mina more jealous.

****

Dahyun who feel uneasy with Sana and Mina decided to sit on the next van with Jihyo, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. She complains to the leader about her being in the middle of those lovers.

"I can't believe Sana unnie used me to make Mina unnie jealous, now she keep watching me and glare at me"

"Poor Dahyunie"

Nayeon hug her head and pats her gently, Jihyo look at them and laugh.

"They are just childish, i'm sorry i didn't notice your struggle earlier. I should have come and rescue you"

"We need to make them talk alone"

Jeongyeon talk and all of them listen while nodding theor head in unison.

Meanwhile on the other fan, Momo who isn't aware with the cold atmosphere just keep talking with Sana about food they're going to eat later but Tzuyu keep moving on her seat uncomfortably since Mina keep glaring at Sana and Momo at the front while she crossing her arms. They both didn't even talk until they reach home.

Sana walk to their dorm first while Mina just follow her quietly in the back. Momo is about to follow them when Tzuyu stop her by holding on her arm and shake her head.

"Why?"

"Let them, Jihyo unnie say we'll go out without them so they cam talk"

"Eh? When did she say that?"

"Earlier on our new group chat"

"Eehh? Why didn't i know it?"

"You're talking with Sana unnie, remember?"

"Oh, you're right."

Momo suddenly nods while clapping her hands, she show her silly grin at Tzuyu who keep shaking her head.

"This unnie, really?"

The other van arrives soon, Jihyo and the rest of the girls are out. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter