Green with a bit of yellow and white...

Battle Royale interlude: Boys24 edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 REMAINING

Two boys walking around, two Green boys in a green world. Well... More like a grey world, since they were on the rocky island. "I'm green, dabudidabuday~" the one started singing cheerfully, but the other immediately silenced him. "Chani! Do you want us to be heard and killed?" The younger pouted and looked down, "Sorry... I just want to stay positive no matter what, or it might go wrong..." Chani (X-6) and Jihyeong (Y-5) had been sticking together since the start, because they thought that was simply the best solution. "It's okay, Chani..." Jihyeong smiled as he hugged his fellow green boy, rubbing his back tenderly in an attempt to comfort him. The usually brightest boy had it really hard right now, and the rapper knew that very well, he had to be there for the younger, or he would probably go insane and kill everything that moves. "You don't have to worry, we'll stay together and find a way to get through..." the rapper said with a soft voice. The vocal pulled back and smiled gently, "Thank you..." Chani murmured and continued where they were heading, towards the beach. They wanted to get there because at the beach, there was more nature, so more survival chance. "I think we're almost there, hyung, I can see trees over there!" The younger pointed at the palm trees who weren't far from them. "Let's run, this place is really open, we're easy preys right now," The other suggested, but when he finished his sentence, Chani was already running ahead. Jihyeong bet that seeing the beach would make Chani feel a lot better and more relaxed, because it's something that everyone loved. Summer, the beach, maybe they could even go for a little swim, as long as they stayed in the boundaries which weren't clearly signaled. Well, they didn't have explosives in their bodies this time so they could just return when they got a warning. Jihyeong wondered what the warning was like. Would they just be called out? The rapper really wanted to test it. Adventure! He loved it. The green boy started to run after the other, who was trying to get his attention at the border of the palm tree forest. He hoped that no one was watching them, because dying in front of Chani would certainly drive him insane. Jihyeong ran as fast as he could and soon safely reunited with the younger. "Hyung, what was taking you so long?" the vocal pouted. "Nothing, I was just lost in my thoughts..." the other chuckled. "Hyuuung!" Chani whined, "You can't do that! You got to keep your head in the game! Now let's go, I want to see the beach as soon as possible!" the boy kept rattling as he took the other's arm, pulling him along to the beach. When they finally saw the sparkly ocean and warm sand, the vocalist immediately ran towards the water, took his shoes off and started jumping around in the waves. The older chuckled and followed behind him, he also wanted to forget about the burden, worries and fright, about what was going on around them. For a moment, both of them forgot that they were doing something very risky at that moment. Jihyeong also took off his shoes and stepped into the water carefully, it was nice and comfortable, and made him feel relaxed. Chani was just laughing and having fun like he usually always did, he took the other's hands and pulled him deeper into the ocean, asking him to jump over the waves together. They were having some real fun, like they always wanted to do once with the boys of unit green...

But then someone approached them.

Both of the boys didn't notice, but the silent approacher put his backpack down peacefully and took off his shoes. He sighed gently, afraid that he might scare the two, and finally said something: "Hey boys, can I join in?" He noticed both of the green boys flinching as they immediately turned around. "Oh my god you surprised me!" Jihyeong laughed as he noticed who the boy behind them was. "Of course you can join in!" Chani smiled brightly as he ran out of the ocean only to pull the other in again. "This is a green reunion!" Sungho (W-4) smiled back at the boy who was pulling him along into the blue ocean. The rapper let go of one hand of the other and with that free hand, he took Jihyeong's. "I'm so glad that I have found you, I was looking for you all the time!" he smiled widely as they jumped over a wave together.

"Hold on guys, I want to test something..." Jihyeong stood up and brushed the sand off his . After having a lot of fun, the three green boys had decided to sit down on the beach and just relax, but the rapper still wanted to test how far he could go into the ocean. He was a fairly good swimmer, and could get quite far, easily to the other island too, which was so close that people could see them sitting on the beach right now. The boy stripped down to only his underwear and smiled to the others, "I'm going to test how far I can go, no worries, I've thought this out!" He ruffled Chani's hair, who was pulling a sulky, confused face before turning around to step into the water yet again. "Are you sure you want to do that, Jihyeong? You might die!" Sungho stood up and ran towards the other to grab his wrist, trying to stop him. "Well, if I do die, which I don't expect, then you should stay together and go on without me! Simple as that!" the boy said like it was nothing serious, and it made the red leader mad. "Why do you say that like it's nothing?? Death is something that can't be taken lightly, you know??" Jihyeong silenced the other by resting a finger on his lips. "Sungho... Unlike you, I have already accepted my death... I know I can't make it no matter what I do or try. I'm just a tiny miserable boy, and there are some really strong contenders here, and some dangerous killers that I have no chance against..." The older gasped, "Jihyeong... Just don't die, okay? You just can't! Chani and I really want to stay with you... Return safely, please!" The younger smiled and nodded before turning around and entering the ocean, swimming towards the other island through the calm waves. It was going well, and Jihyeong was enjoying the thrill of testing the boundaries, not only of the island, but of life in general. He quite enjoyed the thrilling feeling and adrenaline of playing with his own life, it was very entertaining, in a place like this at least. When he was about halfway between the islands, a voice echoed through the sky from the numerous speakers scattered across all the islands. "Participant Y-5, Go Jihyeong, please return to your own island or you'll be shot," Jihyeong sighed and turned around to return to his two friends who were eagerly waiting for him. The warning point was pretty close, but they still had space to flee from attackers, and at least they could swim around, almost each island had at least one cliff, where they could easi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter