Hongin's fight

Battle Royale interlude: Boys24 edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 REMAINING

"Noooooooo!!!"

As Yonghyun (W-1) and Hwayoung (W-5) yelled on top of their lungs, the first death on island four finally fell. With less than an hour before the deadline. The bullet that came from the sniper rifle pierced right through the head of Isaac (Y-1), and he fell backwards with an empty expression on his face, as blood spurted out of the bullet hole. The beautiful green grass around him turned red quickly, as the malaysian was gone for good. "That ing !" Hwayoung cursed under his breath, not taking his eyes off the killer at any moment. It was the boy who Isaac had been looking for all this time, Woojin (Z-2). "He's ing insane, we have to go get him before he can make any more victims," Yonghyun nudged his friend before pointing at the side of the open space in front of the hill. "The bushes are very tight, we have to get behind him through them, but keep your head down, hyung, and be very careful. Okay?" the leader explained his plan and took some of his throwing daggers in his left hand. "Couldn't you just throw them from here?" the older blinked as he spotted the weapons. Yonghyun shook his head, "I can't, it would bring us in danger and make us very vulnerable, and Woojin has the advantage at range. He can barely use that gun once we're close to him, and I can still use these daggers perfectly then. And your darts too, they are a great way to weaken and distract him..." the sky boy explained seriously, showing no emotion from the death of one of his best friends, by the hands, no... the bullet, of another one of his best friends. "Okay, good plan, let's go," Hwayoung said and they started crawling among the dirt, through the bushes. The older didn't show much emotion either, untill he heard his leader sob behind him. The realisation finally kicked in, that their precious Isaac was dead, and both of them started to shed bitter tears, but they didn't take any break and just let them flow, because what they were doing was very risky right now. As their hearts started to break more and more, they were also getting closer and closer to the one they wanted to kill. But that boy was clever, and had been waiting for his chance. "I see you... Just a little bit more, and I'll get you..." Woojin smirked while following the rustling bushes. They only had to appear for a split-second, and he would get them. "Come here, kitties... Come and take the bait..." the boy kept speaking to himself, with a silent, whispery voice, but something about that voice was extremely horrifying... It was hollow, empty and emotionless. "I don't know where we are..." Hwayoung gripped onto Yonghyun's shirt, making him stop on his tracks. "I'm going to take a look, he doesn't know where we are anyway-" When the older said that, Yonghyun immediately turned around with wide eyes. "No! Don't!" But it was already too late. Hwayoung was already peeking out of the bushes, just slightly, but... just slightly was not enough. Before any of them could react, the loud noise of a bullet being fired pierced through the sky, causing Yonghyun's ears to ring, as he just stared at his last ally. It was a perfectly aimed headshot, it was crazy that Woojin had such a good aim with no experience at all. The battleground seriously changes some people. The Sky leader kept staring, trying to look away, but it was like his eyes were glued to the scene. And so he watched... He watched his ally go cold, fall down into the soft bed of bushes, the blood squirting out. It was almost the exact same spot as where Isaac had been hit, it was crazily accurate, and instantly fatal. Blood was still squirting out of the hole, splattering on Hwayoung's corpse, the green, soft plants around him, and Yonghyun himself. But he didn't react, because he was just so shocked and terrified at what just happened. Woojin was dangerous, crazy, and it was like just this day in the arena had transformed the nice and fun boy into a cold, extremely skilled serial killer. A monstrosity, hidden under the shell that was the appearance of Lee Woojin. The leader felt sickness welling up, and the meals he ate that day as well... The stingy and sour feeling in his throat was terrible, but Yonghyun had to stay as silent as possible, and covered his mouth. A bit of the sour fluid squirted out from the gaps between his fingers as he coughed one single time before he managed to surpress the feeling by finally looking away. Yonghyun had to swallow it all, literally, and go on with the plan. If Woojin wouldn't die, he was at least injured and it might prevent him from killing more later on, he might even bleed out... Hopeful, but also blinded with anger, the member of Sky continued his way.

There was also another guy that was on his way towards the same spot. Kim Hongin (Y-4), was determined to find out what was going on, and possibly solve the problem, if he had the chance to, at least... He had a katana, his fingers wrapped around the handle so tightly that his fingers were almost white. Hongin had been safe and alone since the start... He did see Minhwan (Z-1) once, but the yellow member decided to not take action and hurry the out of there, he saw anyone as a possible threat, and was extremely careful. But this time, curiosity took over, or maybe it was because he was desperate, desperate to see action, to be sure that he was safe. Hongin started to climb the hill where it had all happened, where the monstrosity of this island was camping. The yellow member was climbing at the opposite side of Yonghyun, as they came closer and closer to the target. Woojin did hear noises from both of the sides, and got confused, his sight, and aim as well, switchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter