Living louder

If you come into my heart,
'Meet me at the park at 3pm.' the text message said. 
"Yah, I'm so excited! My first official date with my namstar! oh no, I'm gonna be late." With that, Sunggyu rushed out the door.

When Sunggyu reached the park, He saw Woohyun already sitting there waiting for him,
"Ah, Woohyun did I made you wait long?"
"Not really, just 5 minutes."
"Oh okay, so where are we going today?"
"Well I was hoping you'll choose."
"Hmm... I always wanted to go to the water world!"
"Okay! Let's go there!"

When they reached the place, it seems like Woohyun didn't have enough to pay for the tickets so Sunggyu offered to pay on his behalf first. 
"Aish, I'm so sorry! I should've brought more money out."
"it's okay woohyunie."
While admiring the different types of water creatures at the water world, Woohyun held Sunggyu hands. It was like Sunggyu was now holding the whole world in his hands. After an hour of walking around the two got tired and decide to take a seat at the cafeteria. But funny thing, there was hardy any people there! Woohyun chose the seat all the way at the back of the cafeteria. I guess it's so that they could be alone without any distractions. 

"So Sunggyu yah, when did you fall for me?"
"Well, it was before the start of winter break, when you said that you'll be going to California for the entire winter break. I felt really sad. At first I thought I was just sad that my best friend was going but then I realize it can't be. Cause sungyeol's my best friend too and he was going to Japan for the whole winter break. I did feel sad that SungYeol leaving too. But somehow I felt sadder when I knew you were leaving. I was confused so I went to ask my mother about it. She said that I was in love with you. I thought she was ridiculous cause I'm a guy and you are too, and I have had girlfriends in the past so I don't understand why I felt that way about you. I wanted to talk to you about my feelings but I never had the courage to do so as I was afraid that if I told you how I felt and you don't feel the same, I'll lose you."
"Wow, I never knew..."
"Yea, neither have I. So how about you Woohyun? When did you realize you were in love with me?"
"I realize that during freshman year. I remember watching you come out of your parents' car. You are so good looking do you know that? I decided to step up and talk to you, but apparently SungYeol beat me to it. But then I realize you were in the same chemistry class as me, which explains why I chose to sat next to you during that lesson. We got to know each other, and by April of the first year, I fell for you. I never had the courage to tell you how I felt cause you had a girlfriend back then. I tried to push those feelings aside, hiding them. I told SungYeol about my feelings and he said I should confess. I wanted to, but I didn't knew how. So 3 years past, and I realize I was still in love with you. So that day I asked you to come over, hoping to finally reveal my feelings to you. I knew the consequences to it, but I didn't care. I had to tell you, I can't keep hiding how I felt and so I did. And look at us now."
"that's beautiful Woohyun, it realy is."
"You're beautiful."
"Aww.":$
"Okay, time to go home. Even though I really don't want to. But we have school tomorrow. >~<"