I don't know

If you come into my heart,
'3.30pm, where is he...  I didn't even give him time to response, so maybe he won't show up? Yah, it's like waiting for something that will never happen.' "HEYYYY MYUNGSOO!!"
"Oh look who's finally here, 30 minutes late."
"Sorry sorry! I had a meeting with Mr Yong just now."
"Oh okay. What type of coffee do you want? Latte? Mocha?"
"Hmm... How about cappuccino?"
"Sure sure. Stay right here, I'll be back!"

'It's weird, how MyungSoo suddenly asked me out for coffee. I remembered he asked me to leave him alone a few days ago......

//Flashback!// - [ SungYeol's POV ]
It was MyungSoo first day of school, and he asked me where class 305 was and I offered to give him a tour around the school. After my lesson ended, I headed to class 305 and waited outside the class for MyungSoo to be release. And finally, 
//RIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG//
The students literally ran out the class, but no MyungSoo in sight. Suddenly I see him, slowly walking out the class. But he just walk pass me! Was I invisible?
"Hey Myungsoo!" I said while grabbing his arm.
"What do you want?!"
"Tour around the school!" 
"Yah. Can't you leave me alone?! Why must you choose to give me a tour around the school? You could have gave it to Hoya or Dongwoo, or your cousin SungJong! Why me?"
"I...I...."
"Yah, just leave me alone ok?"
And with that Myungsoo ran off, leaving a dumbfounded me standing there.
//Flashback ends//

'Why is he suddenly so nice to me?' SungYeol thought to himself.

"There you go. Here's your cappuccino."
"Thank you MyungSoo."
"Well this is the most I can do for being such a jerk to you. You know, no one has ever wanted to be close to me before."
"What?"
"What I meant was, no one has ever been so nice to me before. Offering me a tour around the school and everything. But I must admit, when I first met you, I found you really annoying because it just seems like nothing can ever make you upset, like there's no problems in your life. Which is the exact opposite of mine."
"I get that a lot. My life isn't perfect MyungSoo. I choose to be happy because I know I only get to live once. So I choose to live every second of my life happily."
"It's not easy.."
"Yes it is! I'll teach you!"