Leaves Leave Me Thinking

Love Is Four Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

part 2 of the date from Chapter 6. I'm baaaack~

I walked next to this tall boy, Kyuhyun. He held me by the handle on the top of my backpack as if he was guiding me. We were walking to the park, something Chanyeol promised me months ago. Sungmin takes his girlfriend Sunny to the park all the time. Donghae always takes whoever he’s dating at the time to the park. It’s okay because I’ve been hurt for so long that I don’t feel the pain anymore.

Kyuhyun mumbled lyrics to a song I realized he sang a lot. He also bobbed his head around like those toys that have huge heads. Bobble Heads? Yes, bobbleKyu was really into this song.

“A to the G to the U to the STD!” He sang. I chuckled because he sounded weird rapping. I mean, it was pretty good, but I was not expecting such a beautiful voice to rap like this. Honestly, I would listen to his voice say anything. His voice is so deep and precious, I could listen to him for days. Chanyeol’s voice is rather nice and smooth, but it is not as melodic as Kyuhyun’s. [A/N: I actually adoooore Chanyeol’s voice;)]

My hair flowed through the wind, making me feel so relaxed and free. It was a cool autumn day, not too cold, not too warm. The leaves covered the sidewalk in a burnt orange that reminded me of when I would walk past this one park when I was younger. I would watch as all the other kids held their parents’ hands, running through the fields as the leaves flew about. I couldn’t do that. I didn’t have a mommy to hold my hand and my Father was such an evil man that everything I did was terrible. The thought of my father honestly scares me. He was very cruel to me and I honestly would not exchange my current freedom for anything else. A leaf fell on my shoulder and I stopped walking. I picked it up and stared at each of its features. It was a beautiful leaf that grew on a tree until one day, it just broke free. I am a leaf.

“There are some swings over there and no kids around. You thinking what I’m thinking?” Kyuhyun smiled at me, motioning at the swings down the hill. I nodded and ran to the swings, dropping my backpack somewhere along the way. Kyuhyun jogged behind me and picked up my bag, dropping both of ours nearby and hopping on the swing next to me. Kicking my feet back and forth, I felt the wind blow past me and from behind. I felt young. I felt like I was a little kid, free of worries and stress. Free of relationship issues. But I wasn’t. I had issues. I had mistakes. But the best parts of life are those where you can forget about everything and let loose.

I sat on my swing until it ran out of momentum to swing me anymore. Kyuhyun next to me was already sitting still and kept looking at me with a smile on his face, “what’s up?”

“You look so happy right now.”

I gave him a weird look, “happy?”

He nodded, “very calm.”

I looked around and noticed a tree with the floor underneath it covered in autumn leaves. Orange, reds, and yellows decorated its surroundings. I pointed at it and looked over to Kyuhyun, “there.”

He looked over at the tree. He smiled at it and tilted his head, “it looks beautiful.”

“I want to go there,” I said.

He heisted a bit, but stood up and motioned me over, “Okay. Let’s go.”

I’m lying on the leaves with my head on Kyuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter