How Cells React

Love Is Four Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited at all because of time constraints. I'll edit later haha. How's everybody doing? I'm stressed from homework, but this update made me happy. Enjoy!! 

So a week has passed since Yesung and I had that phone call and we just pretended that it never happened. It lowkey bothered me because of what he told me. I couldn't find anything wrong with Yesung this week, so what could possibly be so terrible that he would get disowned like that? My mind was boggled, but I let it slide. I don't think he would want me to know more unless he told me, so I didn't ask anyone. I like his friendship more than gossip.

It was lunch time and Yesung and I stayed in the classroom to work on the literature project. We pretty much finished everything, but this kid wanted to decorate everything. I haven't colored in years, so my weak self jumped in with crayons and markers.

"Really, Kyuhyun. You study so much yet we have the same grades. Why don't you chill more often?" Yesung asked as he colored the green scenery of the Oakies.

"I mean, I played video games this weekend. And I played Pokemon Go, so I did go out and walk!" I grinned. I seriously made an effort to not sound like a weirdo that spent most of his time in his home. To be fair, I spent a bunch of time bedridden sooo...

"Kyuhyun, you could have more fun, you know." He stuck his tongue at me and drew on my hand with a green marker.

I sighed and put my head on the table as he drew God knows what on me. I stared at the bulletin board, noticing a flyer for Homecoming Week. Isn't that what's in every high school movie? How typical.

Yesung stopped doodling and realized I was staring at the bulletin. He pointed at the board as if to ask if I wanted to know about it, which I nodded to, “Homecoming. Are you going?”

I sighed and shook my head, “Probably not. I don’t know what that is.”

“It’s a dance that’s the night of the Homecoming game. It’s a really special game. I don’t really know what’s so special about it, but we all celebrate it a lot and go party,” he explained when he went back to drawing on my hand. I watched as he added circles around the flower, carefully adding details. He paused for a second to change colors, “Well you should at least go to the game. Sungmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk are in the football team. Donghae is the quarterback, Eunhyuk is the running back, and Sungmin is the wide receiver. He’s the star of the football team. You probably can’t tell because he’s so nice.”

I blinked and realized how my new friends were so cool. I felt like I was living in a movie, “wait, so our best friends are school superstars??”

Yesung giggled and shook my hair, “You’re so cute. They are, but out of the entire team, they’re the most genuine people. They really like you, though. You intrigue them. Why don’t you come to the football game with us?” he asked me as he started to put away the colori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter