Mighty Morphing Ninja Kyu

Love Is Four Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah! Two updates two days in a row? I'm on a roll~ don't get used to this XD Next update might be friday. And I am LIVING for you guys reacting to the WonKyu haha! Don't worry. Just keep reading. I promise wonkyu won't get in the way of the story like siwon got in the way of Kyu's future ;D

hope y'all are having a good day. Hugs and kisses. P.S. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS! I READ EACH ONE AND YOU MAKE MY DAY EVEN BETTER I LOVE YOU ALL <3 

I cannot, absolutely cannot believe that I have a stupid date with Siwon. It’s not like I asked for it! I just wanted to do this stupid lab and I needed someone to help me analyze the cell images. I have bad eyesight and left my glasses at home. Stupid Siwon has 20/20 vision, so I needed his eyes to help me. He wouldn’t budge unless I agreed to the one date. Just one.

One.

I put on my headphones and started listened to this dope mixtape, cranking up “Agust D” as I shuffled down the orange covered sidewalk. I stuck my hands in my pockets and felt a folded paper practically cut me and lacerate my fingers. It was definitely Yesung’s note. I started to feel somewhat guilty for having this. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t tell him. Honestly, he just confuses me sometimes.

I pulled out my keys and went into my humble little hullabaloo. I went straight to my fridge and got a bottle of strawberry milk. No, I’m not going to cry and have a fit this time. I’m at a better place mentally.

Throwing myself on my bed, I pulled out my phone and the note. I contemplated opening the note, but decided not to because it would be rude. My phone would have a better thing to do, right? I checked my phone only to find a text from Siwon, so I screamed and threw my phone on the other side of my bed and decided that if I have to live in a cruel world with this creep, then I should just read Yesung’s note since I cannot control myself anymore and I have to read this.

The note was carefully folded and decorated. Of course, it was cute stationary. I know Yesung for about a week and I can just tell that this belongs to him. I begin reading the note and notice it was for Ryeowook. Then my heart almost stopped. The contents of the note were clearly things that neither I nor anyone else should be reading, even Chanyeol. But I read it, and my heart dropped.

 

Dear Ryeongguu,

            I have to write to you. I can’t tell anyone else, not even Heechul or Leeteuk because they would definitely get mad at me. I’m really sad right now and spent yesterday crying. I waited for Chanyeol at the park because he promised to meet me there, but he didn’t. We were supposed to make up for the fact that he postponed our 11 month anniversary date, but he stood me up. I called Sungmin to pick me up and he asked me why I was crying and I told him and he told me that he saw Chanyeol with Lizzy at the library. I’m not okay, Ryeonggu. I think he’s cheating on me. I talked to him about it and he told me he promised to tutor Lizzy a week ago and he promised me just yesterday. Is this okay?? He promised to meet me this Friday at this Japanese restaurant for our one year anniversary. He won’t bail on me, right? Should I worry about the blonde strands of hair in his car? And the girl’s uniform blazer? I really don’t know what to do, Ryeonggu. I really love him. I don’t want to lose him…

-Love,

Yesungie

 

My hands were shaking. Why was I shaking? Was I shaking about the fact that Yesung’s boyfriend might, no, is cheating on him? I’m not okay. I’m angry and sad and confused. I’m coming clean, I care about Yesung. I just haven’t had someone be this nice to me and this kind to me! He just… He makes me happy. I don’t think I’ve ever found happiness in someone other than my family, or what’s left of it. I can’t deal with this weird feeling. But I feel that now I have to admit that yes, I care about Yesung and yes, I care that Chanyeol (based on my knowledge) is cheating on Yesung and this is not okay. I drink my strawberry milk and groan as I lay down on my bed. I play some more music because I want to get my mind off of things.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I cringed when the thought of it being Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter