Chapter 13

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 : Special one

On the way to the station,  the silent engulf them, as Amber doesn’t dare to talk nor to move. He really sit still in his seat, once in a while he will secretly stare at the older Jung, as she doesn’t look like angry or having any cold ice glare to him.

Jessica : say..

Amber : Yes..? (glup)

Jessica : who is the lucky girl?

Amber : what? I .. I don’t understand…?

Jessica : who are you dating right now?

Amber : oh.. a girl of the same school, but we just happened to go out together this time. I mean, I didn’t accepted her confession, but she insisted that we have a date even if it just once, and so I agree with her. There is really nothing between us. (gosh.. why I explain so much to her? I feel like a bad guy now)

Jessica : oh… so you don’t like her?

Amber : well… I don’t have any feeling for her, I just think her as a good friend.

Jessica : hm…

Silent engulf them again, until Jessica started to talked again.

Jessica : ... I want to say I am sorry for talking too harsh back then…

…“Jessica : Amber Liu,  think carefully about it. Are you afraid of being a bad guy, or you just afraid that Krystal actually never love you just like what you did. I never know you are that coward. You are afraid of hurting yourself, so you turn your back at my sister. I am wrong, such a person doesn’t deserve my sister.  “…

Amber : ah… no, It is alright Unnie, since that day… I been thinking about a lot of thing.

Jessica : and I also want to make clear something, I didn’t mean to force you to my sister. I know I have no right to force somebody feeling. I just don’t want to make my sister sad.

Amber :  I know Unnie, I also doesn’t want to see a sad Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter