Chapter 1

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fall in love with my Best friend chapter 1

Amber : Krystal, I told you nothing wrong

Krystal : no, tell me what happened. you are mad at me right?

Amber : no I don’t….

Krystal : it is because I date Kai?

Amber : sigh… no… not that.

Krystal : then tell me what wrong, Amber.. you promise me..

Amber : that no matter happened, we will be best friend forever. and yes, I don’t forget that promise

Krystal : best friend didn’t lie to each other!

Amber : I swear I didn’t angry to you, Krys!

Krystal : then why you ignore me….

Amber : I am not… beside you have Kai to accompany you right? why you still looking for me?

Krystal : what do you mean? I didn’t date Kai, so I can replace you! You are still my best friend.

Amber : sigh… I am sorry, but I been too busy with club activity plus I promise Jackie that I will do the chores today. Can’t you ask Kai instead?

Krystal : … I hate you, stupid!!

And with that Krystal close the phone, as Amber just sigh and flop himself to his bed.

Amber POV

My name is Amber Joseph Liu. As you can see I just have a fight with my so called best friend. It been 3 months since I started to avoid Krystal. Let me tell you about my best friend, Krystal Jung, I met her when I was 7 years old. That time my parent just move to Korea from U.S, to started their new business, things went rough for me at first, because I can’t speak Korean, and many people bully me. But not with Krystal, she been there for me, and she the one who teach me many thing about Korea and Korean.

I am closed to her, I know what is her favorite food, what she dislike, when and how to annoy her, and how to melt her icy heart. Many people find Krystal is very cold, and she is unfriendly. But that not true, she is caring, gentle, and the most kind girl that I ever know (I won’t tell her these facts).

Thing got complicated when she said that she fall in love with our basketball team captain. Hate to admit it, but Kai is handsome and popular among the girls in our school, as I just a geek compare to him. My sister always say that I need to change my style if I want to have girlfriend or have Krystal attention. Of course I won’t admit it to my sister, I fall in love with my best friend. Well, I also didn’t realize that I am in love with Krystal, not until she tell me the bad news (good news for her), that Kai has accepted her confession.

Since that day, they always together and the worse, because most of the time I spend time with Krystal, she will invite me to hang out with Kai with her. I can’t stand it when I saw them together, holding hand, my heart hurt so much. So… yeah… I started to ignore Krystal, avoid her. I am too late to realize my feeling, and I need to move on. I don’t want to ruin my best friend happiness, so I try to move on.

End o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter