Stay Together

Que Sera Sera "Whatever will be, will be.."

GD010402.jpg

"How do you explain this!!!" Jiyong oppa slammed the door as he went inside the apartment where Chaerin unnie and I live. "Minzy?" From the corner of my eye, I saw him look at me but I can't even lift my face and all I did was to stare at the marble floor. I felt Chaerin unnie hold my hand as she sighed and I wished that Jiyong oppa would understand my reasons. 

 

"Please calm down, mister. I don't know you and if you make one wrong move, I can inform the police or whoever in authority about you." Unnie held a phone with her other hand as she spoke collectedly at the guy. 

"Huh. Go on. Call the police. But I'll take Minzy with me." Jiyong oppa made a mocking sound. "Minzy!" He walked towards me and dragged me away from Chaerin unnie.

"Ah!!" I shrieked at the grip of his hand on my arm. It was hurting me but I know that he wouldn't care. Well, he would. But, ermm, his caring side won't appear until later. "Oppa. You're hurting me!"

 

--

"You're hurting her! Can't you hear what she said?!" I tried pulling Minzy from him but I let go, fearing that he might hurt her more. "Okay! Just.... CALM DOWN! STOP IT!" I exclaimed as I kicked the guy in the stomach causing him to stumble backwards and release Minzy. I dropped my phone on the floor and I held her away from him. "Ahh!" I stood in front of my sister to block her from this cray guy inside our apartment. 

"You dare and make one step; I swear I'll break your neck!!" My protective sisterly side started to get the best of me. "I'm only giving you less than a minute to leave our place. I can't guarantee that you'd be safe after that!"

"Unnie.." Minzy softly uttered. "Please don't do anything to him..."

"Minzy-ah. This guy's obviously crazy! What if he plans to take advantage of us!? We're girls! He might also be a kidnapper! Ah!" The guy stood up while flashing a smirk. Damn it! He is so annoying. What does he want! "Yah! Get out now!"

"I don't want to."

"What!?" I grabbed the vase nearest to us and was about to throw it at him when Minzy abruptly held my arm and stopped me. "Minzy! Let go!" I panicked. The guy started to near us.

"Unnie! Please, don't! I know this guy!" Her voice was getting louder. "I know him... He's my best friend.."

"Huh?"

"That's right. I'm her best friend." I was surprised when the guy snatched the vase out of my hands and threw it near the door. I covered my ears right away, not wanting to hear it smash. He looked back at us and smiled. "I'm Minzy's best friend and I have the right to protect her. Even from a girl like you. Now, who are you again? I don't think I've seen you with her before."

How rude. This guy's starting to get on my nerves. "I'm her---"

"She's my sister!!" Minzy cried as tears filled her eyes. "Oppa..."

I looked at the guy and I didn't expect him to have such a sorry expression. Minzy on the other hand, started wailing uncontrollably. I was about to get to her but the guy beat me and rushed to her side, quickly enveloping her in his arms. My sister rested her head in her oppa's chest and tried to suppress her tears but she failed in doing so. He repeatedly apologized and Minzy just shook her head. I was left there standing looking really.. stupid. 

"Are you.. by chance... Jiyong?" I asked the guy but I didn't look at him in the eye. I saw him nod, still hugging Minzy and I smacked myself mentally. Yes. I'm so stupid. Jiyong. He's the guy who took care of my sister while I was away. 

---

Three figures can be seen in the living room.

Two figures are opposite each other; each of them sitting on the wooden single-seat furniture while having a serious conversation. The other one was just listening intently, standing close to the girl. 

"For how long are you staying?" The girl brushed her bangs off her cat eyes and asked. 

"Until whenever."

"What??" The girl beside her faked a cough and looked at her, smiling, as if giving a sign that she shouldn't have bounced back that way. "I mean, are you sure?"

"Yeah. I have to look out for my best friend, you know." He said. "I wasn't able to introduce myself properly. Sorry about that. I'm Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong." He extended his arm and the girl shook his hand. 

--

 

"Ne... I'm Chaerin." I excused myself and gave Minzy a 'you-two-can-talk-now' look. 

"Oppa. I'm sorry if I hid this from you." Minzy occupied the chair I just sat on. I walked away from them slowly since I can't help but feel weird. From the back of my mind, I think it's going to be difficult for me.

This guy who claimed to be my sister's best friend, he doesn't look too friendly, to be honest. Since earlier today, he has been giving me nothing but evil stares. I know I owe him a lot. I know that.

But, something's telling me that he hates me. Call me crazy. How can someone who doesn't even know you hate you right away? But, yeah, it's a feeling, and ugh.

It's so confusing. 

I went inside one empty room and cleaned it for our new housemate. But I think I may just refer to him as our forever guest or the annoying bff of my sis. After cleaning the mess he created (when he threw the vase), well, look at me tire myself again!

I love cleaning but, I'm not in the mood to do it for someone who I hate. 

Maybe hate is a strong word.

Okay. I just don't like him.

I changed the sheets of the bed unwillingly as I wore a displeased face all throughout my cleaning duty. "Damn it." 

I also wiped the cabinet free of any dust. The next thing I hate to being woken up in the middle of a needed sleep is wearing dirty clothes. I'm a clean freak for Pete's sake! I was arranging the pillows neatly when someone covered my eyes and my mouth. 

"Unghrh..." I tried to free myself from the felon but I was overpowered. I held that person's arm tight only to bite it and it worked! That certain someone let me go.

I spun around and was about to punch the annoying fellow when I felt wet lips on mine. 

OMO!

He's... he's.. he's kissing me! "Urnnn.." With all my might, I pushed the guy away, wanting to distance myself as far as possible. I tried kicking and punching him in the chest. But after a minute or two, I got tired of fighting and I finally gave up. My hands fell to the side and I felt myself turn weak all of a sudden.

The kiss was soft and sensual. It felt as if the guy I was kissing was my true lover. It wasn't long until my heart started to pound wildly on my chest. It was far from the normal beating rate of a person and I had no idea why I am feeling like this. The kiss was enough to give me butterflies in the stomach and to turn my whole body numb.

My eyes unknowingly closed and I responded back to the kiss. I tried to control myself from getting hot. Whoever this guy was, he's... literally taking my breath away. My hands found its way to the back of the guy's neck when I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I wanted to fight back and to lean away from the guy. But I couldn't. I really couldn't.

That was when my lips turned cold and I realized that he broke away from the kiss. I was startled and I quickly opened my eyes to see the guy, and I couldn't be any more rattled to see him--- Jiyong, in front of me. 

 

"You enjoyed it." I saw him smirk when I touched my lips. 

"You!!" I pointed a finger to him. "Why did you---"

"Want another kiss?" He asked as he bored his gaze on mine deeply. I felt the rate of my heart beat increase again when he did that. Ugh.

"No. Leave me alone." I avoided his fixed stare and answered nonchalantly. He cupped my face with his hands but I quickly slapped it away. "What do you want!" I bellowed. 

"I want you..." He said as he closed the space between us leaving me breathless... for the second time. "I want you to suffer." He suddenly pushed me away and I fell on the edge of the bed. "I mean, don't blame me. I hate you!" He closed the door of the room and chuckled. "Why did you leave Minzy? Do you know what she's been through when you left!" The gentle expression left his face and he now looked spine-chilling. "You don't fool me with your angelic looks. I know you're heartless. You left Minzy! You hurt her!!"

"Do you know much about me that you can talk like that!?" I got my act together and stood up from the bed but he pushed me back. "Ouch!"

"Look, I won't beat around the bush anymore." Jiyong let out a bitter laugh. "I will make your life a living hell. Do you understand? That's what you get for leaving Minzy years ago!"

"Now who are you scaring, huh?" I kicked him away from me and finally stood up. As much as I enjoyed our kiss, it freaking annoyed me that he had an underlying motive behind the act. "So be it. I don't remember owing my life to you, so why should I be scared?" 

"Don't worry. I'll avenge my Mingkki's sufferings. You know how much I love her, right?" He asked.

I flashed a sour smile and answered, "Molla." He opened his lips to retort back but Minzy flung the door open and looked at us worriedly. "Is everything alright between you two?" she asked and I gave her an assuring smile. 

"Of course. We're getting along well." I lied. Jiyong smiled at me then at Minzy.

"Your sister's nice. I like her already." You stupid liar. 

"Ahh!" Minzy broke into smiles and eyed me. "Aisht! I thought oppa would be mad at you, unnie. " I shook my head and she sighed in relief. "Aigoo, thank you!!! At last, I don't have to keep a secret from you oppa!" She ran and hugged her best friend.

"That's great." This is horrible, I thought.

 

 

--

The past 6 months has been extremely, how should I describe it, terrible? 

Jiyong and I have declared war on each other since that time in the room and we were doing it behind Minzy's back. Of course, she might be upset to know that her two loved ones are fighting. But, we can't help it, can we? Jiyong started it! 

I found a job at a cake shop and he enjoyed torturing me there. One time, a guy wearing a mask ordered everything from our shop! I thought he was some kind of celebrity or something. But after a few minutes of preparing his orders, he was suddenly nowhere to be found. Only then did I realize that it was Jiyong! That evil guy! I wasn't able to get my 3 months worth of salary!! When he came back to our shop, I told my manager about it but I don't know how the hell he made things work to his advantage as I was the one who was scolded and angered by people!! I was even asked to write a memo and apologize publicly to that annoying guy! They told me I shouldn't accuse a customer of unjust actions when I don't have any evidence in hand.

It's a good thing that he's rich. He provided Minzy with her needs and wants and I was glad even though I wasn't the one who provided her with that. I was happy for her. I'm happy that she found herself a best friend who'd take care of her real well. I never imagined Jiyong to be such a great oppa to her. Jiyong also asked me if I needed money since I've been experiencing financial problems partly because of him. He keeps ruining my life! I confidently told him "No" since I think I should know better. If I had agreed to his offer, I bet he'd make me do all sorts of torturing things!

Did I mention, Jiyong once locked the apartment when Minzy went on a trip with her friends? I was left to sleep outside! In the freaking cold! He is sooo mean!!! Then he blew up the chance for me and my oppa (Teddy oppa) to go on a date. He told Teddy oppa crazy things about me! He was turned off. He did LOTS of torturing things to me. I even thought about leaving for another country but my love for my sister held me back. 

Since I don't like to be bullied, I played with him as well. Once, I hid all his designer clothes (I mean, all his clothes keke) and told him that I lost it on my way to the laundry shop. He was so agitated and didn't even talk to me for 3 days! But then I pitied him so I returned it to him--- in an unlikely way, of course. I scattered everything inside the apartment and it took him almost a day to clean up the mess. That's what he gets for being so mean! 

If you ask me about our way of torturing each other, well, let's just say, you'd already have grand children before you hear the whole story. So, let's just skip that part! 

If Jiyong wasn't such a jerk, I would've liked him. But... he is. Aigoo~ His pretty face is such a waste! 

6 months. 

The days felt like the longest days in my life! How long could I endure this? ㅠ.

 

----

 


Hey pretty boy, you're lacking something
You don't have any charm, you're just pretty
Hey pretty boy, put some effort into it
More like a man, more with personality
Ch-ch-ch-change yourself
 
tumblr_luet54twGU1qlz115o1_500.jpg
(pic not mine, it belongs to 2ne1world @ tumblr :>)