Unplanned Departure

Chaeyoung the Dory (Finding Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Chaeyoung’s uncommon relationship started since then. Mina would always find time to meet Chaeyoung despite her schedules and plans. She even rewrote some of her plans on her planner for Chaeyoung. She’s been writing a lot of her plans with Chaeyoung. She wants to organize even her love life. That’s how plan obsessed Mina is.

Today, after class, she headed to the convenience store to meet up with Chaeyoung. She only scheduled 2 hours date with Chaeyoung today cos she has a lot of projects to do. She waited on an empty seat by the window. Chaeyoung then came in and approached Mina while smiling. “I thought you forgot again.” Mina spoke.

“How can I forget? You wrote it on my wrist.” Chaeyoung answered as she sits in front of Mina.

“Yeah. But I’m worried that you might’ve forgotten there’s something written on your wrist.”

“Well.. I did forget about it...” Mina poker faced. “But I noticed it when I was drawing so I ran here immediately.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Tss. I knew it.” Mina jokingly said with a pissed tone. “I’ll buy some snacks for us. Wait here.” Mina said as she stands to go and pick out some snacks. Mina bought some chips and canned juice. She then sat and handed Chaeyoung the food. The two started eating. “Mina…” Chaeyoung spoke. Mina looked up while sipping on the juice. “Mmm?”

“What if I forget you? Would you forget me?” Chaeyoung asked in a saddened tone.

Mina placed the juice on the table. “If you forget me, and our love, I’ll remember it for us. Every day, I’ll remind you of how we met, how we confessed, and how we loved each other. I’ll make you remember everything.”

Chaeyoung then gave a warm smile and had a sense of assurance on her face. Mina smiled back.

“Let’s go to the zoo some other time. I never went there.” Chaeyoung suddenly suggested. “Sure. Wait. I’ll write it on my to-do list.” Mina then took out her mini notebook and started writing the planned date at the zoo. Chaeyoung gave out a questioned look. After writing, Chaeyoung grabbed Mina’s to-do list and tore the page where the plan was written and crumpled it. “Hey! What are you doing?” Mina asked in an almost annoyed tone. Chaeyoung threw the crumpled paper away.

“What is so great about plans? I never had a plan! Did I plan to lose my parents? No. Did I plan to find Grandma? No. Did you and I plan to meet?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter