Clumsy.

The lie

Jimin's thoughts:

Jimin: Seulgi, we have to go to the beach. There will be a shooting we have to attend. 

Seulgi: Okay, i'm taking everything needed. 

 

After 2 hours:

Jimin: We're here. Seulgi  c'mon.

Seulgi: I'm coming. *i can't believe we came to the beach, i wanted to visit it here so badly*

Jimin: Hello, everyone. How is the work going? Are the models tired?

Photographer: No, they're just fine. 

Jimin: This second model, has some issues with her dress. Change her. 

Photographer: What kind of issue? 

Jimin: Those shoes don't go well with the dress at all. Change her. Seulgi, give me my water.

Seulgi: ....

Jimin: Water, water.

Seulgi: Oh, okay. Here you go. /she gives him the water/

Jeniffer: Ohh .. our hero is here. Jimin save me from this nightmare. /she leaned on his shoulder/

Jimin: Seulgi, this is our fashion designer - Jeniffer. You couln't meet her yesterday. 

Seulgi: Nice to meet you. 

Jeniffer: Sweetie, go and get some juice and something more comfortable to wear. I'm dying with those high heels. 

Jimin: Seulgi, you can wear something more comfortable if you want too. 

Seulgi: Okay. /she goes/ *what a woman* /the thought/

 

 

Seulgi's thoughts:

Found something for her, found something for me now i'm ready to go and get some sun on my head. 

Jungkook: Boo!

Seulgi: God .. what are you doing here? Oh no .. i didn't wanna ask you like that. I meant, what were you doing here, you scared me?

Jungkook: No .. no problem. You can talk to me freely, i'm not Jimin. By the way do you dance?

Seulgi: What?

Jungkook: Look, leave those shoes for now. /he starts dancing with her/ Like that.

Seulgi: You're too funny. How can you be his bff he's so cold. /they laughed/

Jimin: /sees them/ SEULGI!

Seulgi: I'm comiing!! Sorry i have to go. 

Jungkook: Wait, take this. Put this cream on your face. You'll get s sun burn. 

Jimin: SEULGI! 

Jungkook: Run, run. /she runs/

 

 

Eunsok's thoughts:

Eunsok: /watches them from the car/ I made so many plans about her but it's seems like she's too stupid. It's like she's searching for her head. She runs everywhere. We have so much work to do with this girl.

Jinyoung: Eunsok, give me this binoculars. Let me see too.

Eunsok: I don't know .. look at her and look at Jeniffer. It's like we're trying too hard but nothing will happen the way we want it. She still runs like crazy. She's too clumsy.

Jinyoung: What is she supposed to do Eunsok? She's doing her job. She's an assistant right?

Eunsok: God, Jinyoung. We didn't gave the money for her to be an assistant! 

Jinyoung: But she's still an assistant. If she doesn't do her job properly Jimin will understand everything. 

Eunsok: Okay, but we made her an assistant for reason. She has to make Jimin fall in love with her not make him hate girls more.

Jinyoung: I think we should go there, and help her out.

Eunsok: That's a bad idea. If she sees us she's gonna panic and become more clumsy. God .. i'm having a headache. Give me this binoculars. 

 

 

Seulgi's thoughts:

God .. i'm running like i'm on a competition. What kind of work is this?! I'm really tired.

Jimin: /looking at her running everywhere .. and smiles/ 

Seulgi: What the heck is this .. i can't even hold it for a second how i'm gonna get it over there? I'm getting pissed off.

Jimin: /smiles all the time looking at her running/ 

Jeniffer: /comes and leans on his shoulder/ What are you guys doing?

Jimin: /puts her away/ We're working.

Jungkook: /comes/ Hey, how is everything going?

Jimin: Dude, i gotta ask you something about work. /he lies/

Jungkook: Okay, come. /they move away but Jeniffer walks with them/ What's the matter?

Jimin: Can we just talk by ourselves? Jeniffer that's not something about you. 

Jeniffer: Okay. /she goes away/

Jimin: Jungkook .. what am i gonna do with Seulgi?

Jungkook: Why?

Jimin: Wasn't she a waitress at a restaurant? So, why is she now my assistent for god's sake?! There's something that doesn't match.

Jungkook: Maybe, she didn't like her job as waitress and wanted to try something new?

Jimin: We're talking about work here. She can't just try whatever she wants and then leave. 

Jungkook: No, no i didn't meant that. I gave a look at her CV. She's really good at those stuff. Maybe she needs money, and that's why she worked as a waitress. I thought that you liked her? Because she's really good at her job. I don't see any problems.

Jimin: Yes, she's doing her job, but did you looked at her family? Who's her family members stuff like that?

Jungkook: Yes, i searched everywhere. She's from the castle. Dude, how should i know that? She didn't invite me to her house yet. /he laughed/ Why are you asking about her family all of a sudden? Are you gonna marry her? /he joked/

Jimin: That's not even funny.

Jungkook: I know but .. listen. She has an amazing energy. I mean she's not cold, she smiles all the time. She's a happy virus. 

Jimin: She's a happy virus, you say? We'll see.

Photographer: Okay, i'm done with those shoes. Give me the other! /there's no response/ Who i'm talking to, give me the other shoes!! /he screames/ 

Seulgi: He needs the other pari of shoes! /she screams too/ Are you deaf? /Jimin and Jungkook are looking at her/ I got them, i got them.

Photographer: Okay, hurry

Seulgi: Take those off, and wear those. /she says to the model/ God, the photographer is literally screaming, can't you be more quick? Get this shoe off!

Photographer: Girl, hurry, hurry. /he screames again/ I'm gonna get a sunstroke here.

Seulgi: Okay, i'm doing my best. /the model falls into the water/ GOD NO!

Photographer: Everyone COME HERE!

Eunsok: Oh no .. stupid .. she messed up everything. Get ready, we're going there.

Jinyoung: Where?

Eunsok: To help her out.

Jinyoung: Okay, i'm ready let's go. /they left the car/

Seulgi: Oh .. i'm really sorry. So so so sorry.

Model: Nooo .. this was the best dress. I'm gonna kill you. You can't even do your stupid job properly! /and pulls her to the ground/

Seulgi: Noo. /she hurts her ankle/ 

Photographer: Clumsy.

Jimin sees everything and runs to help her.

Photographer: Such a lucky we have today. /Seulgi stays still on the ground holding her ankle/

Seulgi: My ankle .. it really hurts. /she tries to stand up/

Photographer: Go take care of the model everyone!

Seulgi: /fails to stand up and falls again/ It hurts like hell. /Jimin comes and catches her/

Jimin: Are you okay?

Seulgi: I think i broke my ankle. /she screames/

Jimin: If it was broken, you couldn't handle it. Come. /she picks her up/

Seulgi: I didn't do that on purpose really. She suddenly fell into the water.

Jimin: That's not a problem. /he holds her in his arms and Jeniffer sees everything/ Does it hurt that bad?

Seulgi: It's broken, it's broken. /she replies/

Jimin:; /takes her under the umbrella/ Someone give me the aid bag. /he starts cleaning her leg/

Seulgi: Mr Jimin i really don't know what to say. I really apologise. But she really just suddenly fell into the water. And then followed by anger she pushed me and i fell to the ground too. /she starts explaining/

Jimin: Is someone gonna get me the aid bag or i'm gonna continue screaming here?

Jeniffer: Look at Jimin! Instead of helping the model he just cares about his assistent. The model fell into the water she could get sick.

Jungkook: What is Jimin supposed to do? Getting her dry by blowing?

Jeniffer: Ohhhhh!! /she left/

Seulgi: Mr. Jimin i feel really bad and weird when you don't reply me back. You don't even react. All in all it was a bad luck. I didn't do that on purpose. I'm sorry. /he continued cleaning her ankle and then put bandage when he noticed something on her leg/

Jimin: What is that? Did that happened here?

Seulgi: No, it's my birht mark. /she looked at him and he continued fixing her ankle/

Jimin: Does it hurt?

Eunsok and Jinyoung see everything.

Eunsok: Ohh .. now that's what i call a good work. Everytings getting into place. Look at how Jimin is kneeling and cleaning her leg. 

Jinyoung: Really, i can't believe my eyes.

Eunsok: I can't believe them too .. Look at how Jeniffer is watching over them. I really dislike this girl.

Jimin: Now, i have finished. I put you bandage and i cleaned your ankle so now you can just rest and not overworking your leg. Understand? /she nodded/ Only rest. You got me righ? /she nodded again/ Great. /his aunt and unckle come/ 

Eunsok: Ohhh my Jiminnie. How are you? /she starts hugging him/

Jimin: I'm fine. But what are you two doing here? /he asks/ 

Jinyoung: We went on a beach walk and decided to come and see if you need something. 

Eunsok: Yes, that's right. We love coming here to the beach. /Seulgi looked at them/ Oh by the way, who's this little girl? 

Jimin: The little girl is Seulgi. She's my new assistent. /she smiles/

Eunsok: Oh.. really? Nice to meet you darling. /she pretends/ 

Seulgi: Nice to meet you too, Eunsok auntie. 

Jimin: Wait. How do you know her name? 

Eunsok: Jiminnie, i'm famous here. Everyone knows me. /she makes up/ 

Jinyoung: Magazines .. you know that. /Jimin agrees/

Seulgi: Yes, that's right. I've seen her from the magazines. /she laughes/ *i hope she doesn't kill me after that crack

Jinyoung: Jimin, let's go and see if the model is okay. I heard that a model fell.

Jimin: Yes, uncle, yes. Let's go. /they left/

Eunsok: Seulgi, girl. Is your brain frozen? What was that? Why are you trying to mess everything up? /she scolds her/

Seulgi: I panicked. When i panick i really can't think.

Eunsok: First, you throw the model into the water, than you hurt your ankle. You have to get Jimin's attention not everyones. 

Seulgi: You're right. I'm really sorry. I'll be more careful. 

Eunsok: Look at me. Why are you so sad. You have to smile. Smile. You know what, men love women that are cheerful and full of happiness. So you gotta smile all the time. Show me your smile. /she smiles/ Like that.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                      To be continued ..