Confusion.

The lie

Jimin's thoughts:

Jimin: What are you doing here? /he asked surprised/

Seulgi: I'm the new assistent. /replied confused/

Jimin: Okay .. who hired you?

Seulgi: Umm .. your aunt. Because your assistent is absent they told me that you're gonna need a new one. /she replied without looking at his eyes/

Jimin: Okay. Why are you looking at the floor?

Seulgi: *i think he doesn't remember me .. because the makeup changed me.* It's a nice floor. *what did i just said* Nevermind. Your breakfast is ready.

Jimin: Okay. /she served it/

Seulgi: You can call me when you're ready. I'll be outside.

Jimin: Okay. 

Oh .. where did she came from?! I thought that i was never gonna see her again. Is this karma? What is happening here? I'm so gonna ask my aunt where did she found her! 

 

 

Seulgi's thoughts:

Seulgi: Is this Jimin? /she asked the driver/

Driver: Yes. Why is this question for? Did you think it was someone else?

Seulgi: No .. just. Nevermind. 

Driver: 30 minutes have passed. Go chek if he needs something.

Seulgi: Okay. /she enteres the house/ Mr Jimin, i'm here. I'm send to see if you need something.

Jimin: Okay. I don't need anything. Let's go. 

Seulgi: Um, can i ask you something? /she asked him/

Jimin: Ask.

Seulgi: Do you remember me? Or should i ask do you remember the day .. when we .. *what am i doing right now* nevermind. I'm asking stupid questions. /he grabed her waist and pushed her to the wall and looked right in her eyes/ 

Jimin: Yes, i remember everything. 

Seulgi: Oh, great. We can go now. Thanks for answering. /she quickly escaped/ *omg what was that* /they left the house/

Driver: Is everything alright?

Jimin: Yes, why are you asking?

Driver: I don't know Seulgi is too red.

Seulgi: Oh .. it was too hot there. It's because of that. I'll normalize soon. /Jimin smiled and she blushed even more/

Jimin: Okay, let's go now. /they set off for work/

 

 

Jimin's thoughts:

Jimin: Dude, how are you. What are you doing here?

Jungkook: I came to see you. Who's the new girl? And by the way i'm Jungkook. Jimin's best friend. 

Seulgi: Nice to meet you. I'm Seulgi. 

Jimin: She's my new assistent. 

Jungkook: Great. Do you know everything about him?

Seulgi: Yes. I'm informed.

Jimin: Who informed you?

Seulgi: I mean .. i read that from internet. When i say i'm informed i mean i know two or three things about you from google.

Jimin: Oh, okay. Whatever, Jungkook come to my room. I wanna tell you something. 

Seulgi: Do you need me for something or should i go?

Jimin: No, i don't need you for now. You can leave.

Seulgi: Okay. /she left/

Jungkook: Bro, this girl is on fire. She's damn gorgeous.

Jimin: Whatever, she's my assistant. She has to be gorgeous.

Jungkook: You're kiddig me, right? How can you say that? 

Jimin: Do you know what? She's the girl i was talking about you for last night. 

Jungkook: What were we talking about last night .. 

Jimin: The meeting .. don't you remember?!

Jungkook: WOW. She's that girl. That you kissed?!?!

Jimin: Yes .. the situation is really awkward. She can't even look me in the eyes properly.

Jungkook: That's normal. She's shy. 

Jimin: Yea, but she's my assistant now. She has to be more open. If che continues to be shy i don't know what i'm gonna do because it makes me feel bad.

Jungkook: It makes you feel bad? Oh .. so sweet. /he joked/

Jimin: I'm gonna kill you. /the phone rings/ Hello.

Seulgi: It's Seulgi. You have a meeting this morning. With James. I thought you would like to know that.

Jimin: Okay, thank you for the information. /he hunged up/ 

Jungkook: Was it Seulgi on the phone? /he joked again/

Jimin: Stop saying that. I have a meeting after an hour. I gotta prepare. See you later. 

Jungkook: See ya. /he left/

 

 

After an hour: 

Jimin: Seulgi come here. 

Seulgi: Yes.

Jimin: We have a meeting, you remember right, so as you are my assisten you have to come with me to note everything.

Seulgi: Okay. I'm ready. 

Jimin: Okay, let's go than.

 

In the elevetor:

Jimin: It's so quiet.

Seulgi: Yes .. 

Jimin: Are you normally that shy?

Seulgi: No, not at all. 

Jimin: Oh, so you're shy because of me?

Seulgi: No, just .. /phone rings/ Excuse me. Hello. 

Eunsok: Hey, how is it going?

Seulgi: Oh, hey Wendy. How are you? /she pretends/

Eunsok: Wendy, who is Wendy? Seulgi girl what are you doing?

Seulgi: Nothing, just i'm at work. And right now i can't talk. /she says in a serious tone/

Eunsok: Oh .. i understood now. Jimin is around you. Okay, okay. That means that everything is going just fine. I'm hanging up.

Seulgi: Okay Wendy, see you soon. Bye. Love you too. /she hangs up/ Sorry, that was my friend. 

Jimin: No problem. We're down, let's go. 

Seulgi: Okay. *wow, that was a close one* 

Driver: Hello, sir. Where are we going? 

Jimin: To, Apple street. 

Driver: Okay. We're going.

 

After 20 minutes:

Driver: We arrived.

Jimin: Okay, let's go Seulgi.

Seulgi: I'm coming. By the way what is this place?

Jimin: You'll see. Heyy how are you?

James: I'm fine im a bit old but fine. /he joked/

Jimin: No, you're never too old. /they laughed and Seulgi just stared at them/ Oh, i forgot to introduce you my new assistent. Seulgi.

Seulgi: Nice to meet you. I'm Seulgi. 

James: Nice to meet you too. I'm James. Jimin's second grandpa. Not his real grandpa but he loves me as i'm his only grandpa. 

Jimin: Okay, that's enough introducing. Let me see your work now.

James: Here.

Jimin: It's really good. I don't know what i would do without you. Seulgi are you noting everything?

Seulgi: Yes, sir. I'm noting every single thing. Don't worry.

Jimin: Okay, than i saw the project. Now we can go because we have a lot of work to do. 

James: Okay, this time you came for work but the second time will be for chatting. Okay?

Jimin: Okay, okay. /he laughed/ Seulgi, let's go. 

Seulgi: Okay. Again it was nice to meet you. /they left/

 

 

At the end of the day:

Seulgi: Wow .. we worked all day without breakes.

Jimin: That's how it is done here.

Seulgi: No, don't take it like a complain. I'm just not used to that amount of work yet. 

Jimin: You'll get used. Sooner or later. Now you can go home. The work is done.

Seulgi: Great, see you tomorrow. 

Jimin: See you tomorrow. /he smiled/

What was that smile for? Nevermind .. focus Jimin, focus. 

 

 

Seulgi's thoughts:

Seulgi: Wendy, i need you please come.

Wendy: I'm coming. What happened? How was the new job?

Seulgi: It was so exhausting. And guess what.

Wendy: WHAT?

Seulgi: My boss is the boy who kissed me at the rastaurant.

Wendy: WHAT WHAT WHAT?! 

Seulgi: Yes .. do you know how hard i tried not to look him in the eyes. I was so ashamed. My mind was always bringing that moment in front of my eyes.

Wendy: Oh my god. This is such a coincidence. But is he really handsome? 

Seulgi: Yes, he is. I can't lie about that. But you gotta see his house .. it's like he's from an another galaxy .. 

Wendy: Ohhh .. i got really curious right now. 

Seulgi: And i went early in the morning to make his breakfast because that's what his assistants were doing all the time. 

Wendy: What? Is he a baby? Can't he do his own meal by himself? 

Seulgi: I thought the same but i couldn't ask him. It would sound disrespectful. And i could've get fired again.

Wendy: Yes. /she laughed/

Seulgi: That's enough chat. I gotta go and give some sort of explanation to the granny. Wish me luck.

Wendy: Fingers crossed.

 

 

After 10 minutes.

Seulgi: Granny i'm home.

Grandmother: Come here, i was waiting for you all day. Where have you been?

Seulgi: At work granny.

Grandmother: What work is that? And why are you dressed like that?

Seulgi: I'm an assistent granny i have to be dressed like that. It makes me more mature. /the door rings/  I'll chek i'll chek. Eunsok auntie?

Grandmother: Who is it? 

Seulgi: It's Wendy, Wendy. I'm gonna talk to her a bit and come. /she closed the door/ What are you doing here? My grandmother's gonna see you.

Eunsok: I couldn't resist. Now tell me everything. How was it? Did he understand anything? Did he asked too many questions? What did you do? What did you answer? I hope you didn't messed up. Speak girl!

Seulgi: Oh god, breath, breath. You're talking too fast. 

Eunsok: Okay, okay, tell me. 

Seulgi: There's nothing interesting to tell. He was working all day. He had meetings after meetings. He is working really hard. 

Eunsok: Yes, i know that he's working really hard. Tell me about his reaction to you!

Seulgi: Well .. he didn't look me in the face that much .. but he's behaving that way to everyone in the office. I think he didn't like me.

Eunsok: What? No. You're gonna make him like you. That's why i prepared you that well.

Seulgi: Yes i know but maybe i wasn't that open.

Eunsok: Well you're gonna be open than! Look, i gave you all of the money and you promised me. So you're gonna give your all to make that promise work. Understand? /she nodded/ Starting from tomorrow you're gonna get advantage of every moment with him. If he looks down, up, aside you're gonna appear in front of his face. He has to see you everywhere he looks! Understand?

Seulgi: Understand. Okay.

Eunsok: Look, men don't like anything just by looking at it once. You have to show it to them several times. Understand? 

Seulgi: Oh .. okay i got it. I'm gonna show him myself everytime i get the opportunity. 

Eunsok: Okay, okay. And you're gonna call me everytime you have a break to inform me. Okay?

Seulgi: Okay. 

Eunsok: Now, i'm going. /she left/

Seulgi: God .. what i got myself into .. 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                           To be continued ..