The new job.

The lie

Seulgi's thoughts:

Seulgi: I .. i think i'm gonna accept this offer because i don't know what else i can do. There's no other way i can find these money so easy and fast. 

Eunsok: I agree. There's really no way. So, as you already accepted my offer i'm gonna tell you everything you should know before meeting my nephew.

Seulgi: Okay .. i'm listening. /she sighed/

Eunsok: Look, i know that you might feel really uncomfortable while doing this, but i'm telling you that if i had another option i wouldn't be asking for help. You need help i need help so let's just help each other. /she told her/

Seulgi: Okay, i'm ready. Tell me everything. /she convinced herself/

Eunsok: So, there's all you have to do as his assistent: First - you should go to his home early in the morning and make his breakfast. I'm gonna list everything he loves and eats so you don't get confused. When you arrive at his house he'll probably be training outside so when you're making his meal he'll not be in the house. There's nothing to worry about. Secondly - after he eats his breakfast i'm assuming he'll drive you to work so while traveling to work you have to tell him everything about work like if he has any meetings or if he has scheduled something like dinner with some companies stuff like that. You'll understand more while working so don't worry. 

Seulgi: Oh god .. did his previous assistand do all of this too? /she asked confused/

Eunsok: Of course she did. That's why assistants are for. But Jimin is really understanding you won't be uncomfortable around him. 

Seulgi: I hope so. 

Eunsok: But we have to dress you up. I mean look at yourself. You're a girl. How can you dress like that. But don't worry that's my part. I'm gonna invite some makeup artists and fashion designers and you'll look fabolous. 

Seulgi: I think i'm getting into a new world with everything you're saying to me. /she said scared/

Eunsok: Like i said - don't worry. It's not that spectacular. Now, here's the money. /she gave her the money/

Seulgi: You already had the money. I can't believe you're walking on the streets with so much money in your pocket. Aren't you afraid?

Eunsok: No, i'm not. I'm used to that. Now, you took the money so we can move on to the next step. 

Seulgi: Can we move to the next step tomorrow? /she asked worried/

Eunsok: Why, what's the problem?

Seulgi: Because i have a problem that i should solve. 

Eunsok: Okay, but give me your phone number. 

Seulgi: Okay, here it is. /she gave her phone number/

Eunsok: Thank you. Now you can go. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye. 

Seulgi: Bye. 

OMG .. what i'm doing with my life .. i shouldn't have accepted this but there was no other way i could save my brother. Johnny .. if you could only see what i'm doing to save your . 

 

 

Jimin's thoughts:

Jimin: Did you find another assistent? 

Driver: Yes i found. I was just gonna come and tell you. She'll start tomorrow. 

Jimin: What a relief. Okay good job. Any information about her?

Driver: No, i don't have any information sir.

Jimin: Okay, nevermind. I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Driver: Goodnight, sir.

 

 

Seulgi's thoughts:

I have to call that gangster and tell him that i have the money. Oh god if i knew some taekwondo or karate he would be dead right now. Nevermind let's call him.

Gangster: Hey, beauty do you have the money?

Seulgi: First don't call me beauty ever again and second yes i have the money. Come and get it. But take my brother too!

Gangster: No problem. He's not our best guest anyway. /he hunged up the phone/

Who the hell he thinks he is. What an idiot.

 

After 1 hour:

Johnny: SEULGI!!! /they hugged/

Seulgi: Johnny!! Are you okay? 

Johnny: Yes i am. My little sister saved my . 

Gangster: Yea, yea, what a great sister you have there. Now let's see the money.

Seulgi: Here, take it and go away and never come back again! Or else, i'll call the police. /she warned him/

Gangster: If you call the police you're not gonna be able to see your brother ever again - alive. Keep that in mind. /he entered his car and left/

Seulgi: Oh my god. I'm so happy that you're here again.

Johnny: But how did you find all of this money so fast?

Seulgi: I have my methods. I started a new job, but don't ask me about it. For now just let's go and get out of here. Grandma is worried about you. I told her that you slept in one of your friends's house. 

Johnny: My smart little sister. Come here. /they hugged/

 

 

On the next day:

Grandma: Suju go and wake your sister. 

Suju: Okay, i'm going. /she went upstairs/ Unnie, it's time to wake up. 

Seulgi: Okay, okay i'm coming. Go down. 

Suju: But grandma told me to wake you up.

Seulgi: Okay, i said i'm coming. /Suju left/ I'm so sleepy .. /the clock rings/ Oh .. right i have to go to that woman's house. /cheks her phone/ Ohh .. she called me 12 times in 2 minutes. What is she doing? I gotta call her back. 

Eunsok: Why is this girl not answering her phone? /her phone rings/ Finally.

Seulgi: Hello, i'm sorry i haven't replied but i just woke up. 

Eunsok: I see. Nevermind come here immediately. /she hunged up/

Seulgi: Was that an order? Is she ordering me? God .. that woman. I gotta tell grandmother that i found a new job. Let's see if she'll get mad.

 

After 20 minutes:

Seulgi: Good morning, granny. How are you?

Grandmother: I'm fine but you're late again. Your boss's gonna be mad again. If you continue being late you'll be fired soon. /she warned her/

Seulgi: Don't worry that can never happen twice. 

Grandmother: What do you mean? Are you fired? /she asked in shock/

Seulgi: Yes, but i found a new job. And i'm not late for it.

Grandmother: Where, when and why?

Seulgi: I'm gonna tell you everything but not now because i have to go now. Bye granny love you. /she left/ Wow .. that was fast. I got her good mood.

 

 

Eunsok's thoughts:

Eunsok: Honey, Jimin's new assistent will be here in 30 minutes. 

Jinyoung: Why is his assistent gonna be here in 30 minutes? What is your job with her?

Eunsok: Because she's new i'm gonna tell her everything that she has to know before meeting Jimin because you know Jimin really dislikes uninformed people. 

Jinyoung: Oh okay than. I'm gonna go and meet some friends. See you later. /he left/

Eunsok: Oh god thanks he believed me. He's so naive. He believes everything i say. /she thought/ Where is this girl? /the door rang/ Oh here she is.Hey Seulgi. How are you? Do you like making people wait for you? /she asked in anger/

Seulgi: No, of course not. I'm late because i couldn't sleep well last night. I had some action going on.

Eunsok: Okay, okay don't explain me. I don't need that information. All i care about right now is your makeup and dressing. So everyone's here upstairs. Come and let's make you a beauty. /they went upstairs/

 

After 1 hour:

Eunsok: OMG, you are so freaking beautiful. Where were you hiding all of this beauty? From now on i'm gonna do all of your makeup and dressing. I'll buy you some dresses and makeup stuff later.

Seulgi: You really don't have to do that. 

Eunsok: Oh i really need to do that. Because if i let things go in your way Jimin will run from you. 

Seulgi: His name is Jimin? .. Where i heard that name before .. 

Eunsok: That doesn't matter. Now listen. There's his driver downstairs. Go and introduce yourself and he'll take you to his house. /she informed her/

Seulgi: Okay, thank you for everything. /she went down/ Hello, my name is Seulgi. I'm the new assistent. 

Driver: Oh okay. By the way you're really beautiful. Should we go now? /he asked/

Seulgi: Oh, yes of course. /they went outside/

 

 

After a couple of hours:

Driver: So this is Jimin's house. Go and make his breakfast. You know how, right?

Seulgi: Yes, his aunt gave me all of the information. Don't worry about that.

Driver: Okay, so here's the key. Keep it for yourself. Now go. 

Seulgi: Okay, i'm going. Thanks. /she went in/ OMG .. what a house .. it's like a castle .. how is one person living here without getting lost. So .. let's find the kitchen and make some good breakfast. God .. his fridge is so empty. He eats only fresh and healthy food. I guess he's taking really good care of himself. /the front door opens and Jimin gets inside/ I'm getting really curious about his looks .. i hope he's handsome. I'm talking with myself again. Let's focus. /Jimin listenes her/ 

Jimin: Hello. Are you the new assistent? /Seulgi turns back/

Seulgi: Yes, i am. /they make eye contact/ 

Jimin: What .. /they get both shocked/ 

Seulgi: What .. 

                 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                               To be continued ..