nd chapter[Young Kookie]

[I am Jung Kook] Hardships of Young Kookie Season 1

Jung Kook was a very happy, fun-loving and energetic boy. He loves to attend school. In school, he often play games with his classmates. He was very outgoing. He loved to play catching, hide and seek, football and even basketball.

 

One day after he came back from school, he realized that everyone seemed gloomy. His two aunts seemed to be more quieter than usual. There was not much energy in the house. ‘’imo, can you play with me? I am bored’’ Jung Kook said.

‘’sorry kookie, can you play with yourself? I am not in the mood right now…’’ It was then he realized that something bad actually happened.  Since he was a child, he didn’t bothered much of what is going on and continued to play his game.

 

Days passed. Day by day as he came back from school, he realized beneath his apartment, a funeral was being built. He wondered why. He wanted to take a look but the guards won’t let him enter. He saw some familiar faces there as well. He quickly went up to his house and question his aunt. ‘’imo!! Who died? I feel like its someone close to me, I could see some of my uncles there as well’’ "Kookie, I will tell you soon alright? This is not important now, what is important is that you study hard and become a better person okay?’’ she replied. She broke down into tears and hugged Jung kook in her arms tightly. Jung Kook was confused. He didn’t know why did his aunt cried or what was going on. He just stood there motionless as his aunt hugged him.