TH CHAPTER [ JungKook's Mistake ]

[I am Jung Kook] Hardships of Young Kookie Season 1

Jung Kook really wanted to go down. Out of mischief, Jung Kook went to the store room where the white t-shirts are kept. He quickly changed to his funeral clothes and decided to make a run downstairs. Unfortunately, his grandmother spotted him. ‘’Kookie what are you doing?! You are not supposed to wear these clothes. These clothes are dirty. Quickly go and change it back!’’ ‘’ Halmeoni! Why can’t I go down?’’ Jung Kook started to cry. ‘’No you can’t, these clothes are dirty and I will not let you see your grandfather’’ She shouted. Jung Kook ran to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

After some time, his crying stopped. He went out of his room and realized that his grandmother was taking a nap. He quickly took the chance to sneak out of the house. Upon reaching the ground floor, he could see all his relatives there, including his aunts. In excitement, he dashed in the funeral to visit his grandfather for the final time. ‘’Stop right there, who gives you the rights to come in here?! What are you doing here?! And why are you not wearing proper funeral attire?!’’ Uncle Jeon shouted. ‘’I am sorry, so sorry uncle Jeon, I just wanted to see my grandfather and not feel left out at homeL’’

 

His eyes became watery. At that moment, Jung Kook’s aunt quickly took him out of the funeral site. As his aunt hold his small, soft hands, tears rolled down his cheeks. It was the first time his beloved uncle had scolded him so harshly.  He couldn’t believe what had just happened. ‘’Please don’t scold me uncle, please don’t, I am sorry’’ he mumbled to himself.