Chapter One ; Episode 1

Cinderella's Sister (신데렐라 언니)

Chapter One ; Episode 1

[Author's Note : I Hope you like it :DD Oh! So this is a note to make it clear between Mi Young and Tiffany, when the Author is narrating it will be TIFFANY, and when someone calls her in the dialogs, it's Mi Young. That's all, is it confusing? Cause if it is... I'll probably stick to Mi young only, For short MI YOUNG and TIFFANY are one xD

And the Chapter Poster? Is it okay?]

NO! Mi Young-ah!” As soon as the shout was heard. Both Kyuhyun and Tiffany jilted up, and ran towards the room, where the trouble was going on. They arrived in the room ,where the Drunk Man is threatening Mi Sook, Mi Sook was weeping and closing her eyes, as the Drunk Man signals to hit her with a bat. “Say you're sorry!”

Tiffany then rans down, and tooks the Drunk Man down. Kyuhyun then snatches the Baseball Bat, and races towards outside and throws the bat down to the fields, and stands, where the bat says, “Hwang Mi Young is Cho Kyuhyun's girl.”

~

Tiffany and Mi Sook, eventually came out of their house running away from the drunk man,

Kyuhyun then shouts, “Noona! Wherere are you going?”

Kyuhyun and the Drunk man chases them together. As Mi Sook felt tired , “Mi Young, Mi Young, just a minute.” Her mother said making an excuse to get back home. But Tiffany insists and continues running, “Why?”

This is all ripped up. Running all the way like this wouldn't it be embarassing?” Mi Sook complains, as they stopped in the middle of their running. “I Have to change.”

Do you think this is the time to worry about that?!” Tiffany shouts to her mom. “Just hurry up! And come along!”

Tiffany then continues running, dragging her mother.

Mi Young grabs Mi Sook’s hand and the two race down the hill together. The Drunk Man shouts after them, alternately threatening and begging, and runs in pursuit.

They all paused for a while as Mi Sook stared at the Drunk Man, he then shouted from a far, “Kang Sook-ah! Please don't leave!”

Tiffany's Mother then held out a sigh, Tiffany stared at her mother and immediately grabs her, to run. “You can't go back!”

When I catch you! You're dead.” The Drunk man shouted.

When they reach the bottom of the hill,The Drunk man the shouted, seeing them from above “Mi-sook, don’t go!” Kyuhyun then shouts , “Noona, don’t get caught and go! Eat well and be healthy!” And he completely wins me over with his next gesture — when the man starts to chase again, Kyuhyun tackles and beats the drunk man down to let his noona escape, even if his own sake is unstable.

Kyuhyun then beats down the Drunk Man, and held his neck while laying on the ground, “Ahjussi, are you going to kill me?” Kyuhyun asked as he tries to catch his breathe. “If you're going to kill me, will you wait after I finish I was eating?”

~

We don't Have even a plan! No plan at all! Without any money in our pockets what are we going to do?” Mi Sook said shouting inside the taxi. While Tiffany just roll her eyes, in gesture, not caring with her mother's words, I Know what's best -Tiffany.

Have we ever had money before?!” Tiffany said firing back to her mother. “We never had money each time we ran away!”

We don't have any place to go!” Mi Sook said shouting back. “What Good will getting on the train to do when we have no place to get off at?”

Anywhere! As long as it's not here!” Tiffany insists.

You make absolutely no sense. No sense at all!” Mi Sook said pointing her index finger to her daughter.

Ahjussi! Take us back to where you picked us up.” Mi Sook ordered the taxi driver.

Just go to the train station, Ahjussi!”

Ahjussi! If you want your fare, go back.”

We can't miss the 4:30 train. Please hurry Ahjussi!”

You Brat!” Mi Sook shouted.

Tiffany loses her patience, and shouts. “Even after beaten like that, you still want to go back to him?! So why go back to him? Only to be beaten until your entire body is full of purple bruises?!”. Mi Sook then fired back,“You don't know anything! So stop yelling at me! You little brat!”

Don't cuss at me! Ahhh!” Tiffany said, shouting her lungs out.

The Taxi driver then pulls to a sudden stop, “Ahjussi!” They both shouted.

Get Out! I can't drive because you're to noisy!” The Taxi Driver complained. “Both of you get out!”

Ahjussi! Go back to where we were.” Mi Sook ordered.

Aish! This Woman!”

Tiffany then spoke up, “Omma! Is this what you're wanting by any chance?!” Raising a box. Mi Sook then quickly grabs it, and opens it, revealing a diamond ring. “Is that what you wanted to get from him? I grabbed it so let's just keep on going.”

Mi Sook forms an O in , shocked with what Tiffany had done, Mi Sook then regains her self and smiles, “Ahjussi! Hurry up and get s to the train station, Huh?”

~

Back to the hose, The Drunk man then reluctantly search for something. Kyuhyun then came up, having a bruise on his face.

Just consider it to be fate in your life.” Kyuhyun said staring at the hopeless Drunk Man. The Drunk man then stares at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun the backs away a little, “You were going to give it to Kang Sook Ahjumma anyway!”. “Bring Dae Bong to me!” The Drunk man ordered. “Dae Bong!?” Kyuhyun said shocked “What do yo want to do with that Gangster?”

~

Tiffany waits outside the Comfort Room, while Mi Sook changes inside.

How could you pack this kind of clothes?” Mi Sook said while complaining to the clothes that Tiffany packed for her. “What's all this?”

Are we on our way to a Fashion show?” Tiffany said; annoyed by her mother's remarks.

Mi Sook then spoke, “I have to re-do my hair and fix my make up. Yah! Is there a beauty salon in this train?”

Tiffany sighed once again to her mother's words,

~

Tiffany and Mi Sook settled down on a sit on the train.

Noona! I thought that I might get beaten to death, that's why I went and got Dae Bong.” Kyuhyun said explaining through the phone. “Just remember! Don't let him catch you and Be safe! If you got caught none of your bones will be left!”

I'm not going to get caught.” Tiffany said, her face becames more worried. “Hang up!”

Mi Sook on the other side, was busy wearing and staring at the diamond ring, that Tiffany brought with her. “Who asked you to do this you bad girl?” Mi Sook said, still staring at the ring like it's going to melt.

Don't curse, it makes you sound uneducated.” Tiffany remarked her mother, upon hearing her curse.

You're a Thief!”Mi Sook said jokingly to Tiffany. Tiffany sighed once again, When she's in good mood she cusses. Even is she's in bad mood she cusses. -Tiffany.

Thank You.” Mi Sook said kindly to her daughter. Mi Sook slowly closes her eyes to sleep, but Tiffany continues to stare at her.

She's a mother but that's how she lives. Please understand. She does far worse things, like they're nothing. Do you think you would like having a mom like her?-Tiffany.

She then shifted her gaze outside the train and views the nature.

The Train came to a stop, in a station. But Mi Sook and Tiffany, will not go down. Tiffany tiredly looks outside, Just when a group of black men, came running to the train. Tiffany's heart skipped for a while.

Omma, Omma.” Tiffany called, shaking her gently to wake her up. She then looked in the door, they were coming near already.

Move of the way!” One of the black man said.

Why?”

Get out of the way!”

As the train prepares to depart, Tiffany spies the gangsters boarding and looking around for them. Her mother is dozing, and she briefly attempts waking her… but then another thought occurs. She hesitates momentarily, then grabs her bag and steps carefully into the aisle, leaving Mom asleep in the seat.

My mother has switched men at least a million times. Before I get stuck with my one-million-and-first father, I decide to leave my mother.- Tiffany.

Tiffany stands poised at the exit door, about to step off the train… Almost stepping her feet down, but she can't. She turns back and urgently wakes her mother “Omma! Omma.”, who wakes up with a gasp to see the men “Hurry we need to run.” Tiffany said . They bolt for the back of the train, and the gangsters spot them and follow.

As they ran, But this is how it turned out. This damned life of mine.-Tiffany.

At the back of the train, they push through a crowd of students, who block the aisles as they goof around. Thankfully this also impedes their pursuers, but they still find themselves at a dead end. With nowhere else to go, mother and daughter split up and dive into separate lavatories.

As to where as Tiffany entering a Room where a girl was inside, the girl shouted in shock. Tiffany is already occupied, and the occupant lets out a scream. Tiffany claps a hand over the mouth of the young student to keep her quiet. This is JESSICA JUNG.

Hwang Mi Sook! Open the door!” The Gangsters knocked.

~

Hard at work at a makgulli (rice wine) warehouse is a young man, Choi Siwon who loads a truck with cases of makgulli. Jessica then pops out of nowhere in front of Siwon, “Why don't you answer your phone? I have to transfer school right away.”

I don't know what you're talking about, but if you're here at this time of the day, it means you're playing hooky from school. If I listen to the reason, and it's not something urgent, you'll be in trouble on me Little Girl!”

Jessica then pouted and held on Siwon's hands, “That girl said she'll come and find me on my school. But I can't find that ring, that ring. It was during Korean Language Class, I saw the ring on the teacher's hand and it reminded me, After I came back from the School's camp. I put it on, and played around with it. But I can't remember what I did with it afterwards. I just went home to find it. And no matter how hard I looked, but It can't be found anywhere. What should I do oppa?”

Siwon is used to her “emergencies” and reminds her of all the other times she has lost things, which have all turned up eventually, if a little worse for wear.

When he drops her off at school, Jessica is back to her usual cheery mood, and tells him he has eased all her worries. And before she get's of the car, she then spoke to Siwon. “Oppa, you’re mine. If you said the moon were square, I’d think it were square. If you said salt were sweet and sugar were salty, I’d drink saltwater and spit out sugar water.”

I'm not making any future commitments, to Jessica Jung.” Siwon said

Tch.” Jessica said and hits Siwon with her arm.

He teases that if he gets fired because she keeps holding him up with all her talky-talk, will she be able to take responsibility for him? She declares, “Since you’re mine, you’d better not think of anyone else!”

~

Jessica has a visitor at school, who finds her in the hallway (where she’s being punished for skipping out of class). It’s Mi sook, the lady from the train, and now Jessica’s fretting over the lost ring makes sense.

~

A sound of the Drunk Man singing were in the room. The gangsters had managed to drag Mi-sook and Tiffany back to the house, where Tiffany currently waits. But before they were returned, they’d given the ring to Jessica for safekeeping, not willing to let the Horrible Drunk man get his hands on it.

How come you left alone? I can't hold it anymore.!” Tiffany said complaining to what is happening to her.

If you came with me. He might thought that we ran away from him. After I take the ring back. I will comeback for you.”

[End notes: So is it too long? I'm sorry! So I've decided to split this story into two. After the 6 years thingy thing, I will make another FF, like a Sequel, cause it would be too long for people just to stare at it. :DD So what do you think.

 

 

This Chapter is UNEDITED as of December 23, 2o11.