Snake Squad Tricky Game

To Raise Mina Heart Beat

 

Hello, chaengpenguin here. I made up this story here because i have a weird idea after i read some people on ig tell Sana, Nayeon and Momo as snake. Well, the three of them often ruined my OTP moment so i think i need to write about them now as a revenge, lol. Hope you all read it with open mind because i don't mean to offend any of Twice members here. Oh, i want to know how many times you laugh when you read this. Let's count, kekeke.

****

Nayeon just throws out random idea when she is talking with Sana and Momo on the dorm while the other members are busy with their personal schedules.Sana who is busy chatting on her phone looks at Nayeon curiously while Momo just stares at Nayeon blankly as she keeps eating her bread.

"Let's make a game"

"Another game? But Nayeon unni, we have Nico Nico Nii game already"

Momo says nonchalantly as she sip her orange cola, Sana puts her phone on the table and rest her head on Momo's shoulder. She nods agree with Momo but she is staring at Nayeon unni with curiousity.

"Not that, we need a new one. With a bet"

"What is the bet?"

Momo sounds interested as she leans closer to face Nayeon who is sit in front of her, Sana links arm with Momo while listening to Nayeon's idea.

"Let's have Cringy Game, the winner will be a dorm Queen for a week. She will be the boss while the rest will be her slave for a week"

"Oh, that's sound interesting"

Sana grins and listen to Nayeon's explanation about the game, Momo nods silently. The three of them finally get the same opinion about how the game will be, they just need the rest of Twice members to come home.

A few hours later, when everyone gather in the living room Nayeon and Sana announce the game they will play.

"Hey, kids. Listen, are you bored? Let's play a game"

"Uh, no thanks"

Jeongyeon quickly reject the idea, so she get her attention back to her cellphone. Jihyo looks like she's interested so she stand up and yell to the members to listen.

"Oh, come on. This probably won't be bad, besides we're all bored right?"

"Thanks Jihyo, you are my hero"

Nayeon cling onto Jihyo's arm and  Sana start talking. 

"Let's play cringy game, the rule is you can't laugh or showing your teeth. The one who lose will get kiss from her partners from both sides. The winner will be The Dorm Queen for a week. How is it?"

"Dorm Queen?"

Tzuyu looks confused so she ask more information before she decide whether she will join the game or not, Chaeyoung rolls her eyes not really interested since she's busy talking about new schedule with Mina but when she heard about the bet she's curious.  

"The Queen will have a power to control us and we'll be her slave for a week"

Jihyo clap her hands and it succeed in making all the members pay atttention to them.

"So, who is in?"

Every member look hesitate at first but when Momo raise her hand they are slowly raising their hands too. Jihyo and Nayeon do high five while giggling. 

"Let's do the rock-paper-scissor to get the sitting position"

"Okay, rock-paper-scissor!"

They are sitting on their position. Dahyun, Sana, and Tzuyu are the first who won the rock-paper-scissor so they sit in order. Chaeyoung, Mina and Momo get to sit next to each other,  Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the last one to sit so now they are all sit in a circle. 

"Dahyun ah, you're the first one. Let's start from the easy one"

Jihyo tell her to start the game, Dahyun nods and looks at Sana.

"Sana unni, shy shy shy"

Dahyun tries to copy Sana's movement but Sana only smile and shows a heart-shape with her fingers. It's Sana's turn to say to Tzuyu so she stares at her deeply. 

"Tzuyu ah, saranghae"

Tzuyu looks at her and smiles awkwardly, tries not to show her teeth. She looks at Chaeyoung and suddenly head lock her in her arm. 

"My 99 line chingu~"

Tzuyu talks with her voice full of aegyo but Chaeyoung tries hard to keep her lips close, while Mina glares at them both quietly. Chaeyoung successfully maintain her poker face as she looks at Mina and talk calmly. 

"Mina unni is cool"

Mina smile faintly and she looks at the person next to her, link her arm immediately. 

"Momoring jjang~"

"Ah, gomawo"

Momo says with her usual aegyo voice, she looks at the person on her left side.

"Jihyo eyes are so beautiful"

Jihyo wink at her playfully flirting with Momo before she start talking to Nayeon.

"Nayeon unni is the visual of Twice, i adore you so much"

"Aigo, thanks"

Nayeon put her arm on Jihyo shoulder and peck her cheek. Nayeon glance at Jeongyeon and smirk softly.

"Jeongyeon ah, did you know you're so cute"

Jeongyeon blink rapidly since that kind of compliment really make her hands get cringy. It's her turn now to reply Nayeon.

"Nayeon unni, you know i love you right~?"

Nayeon open and unconsciously show her bunny teeth as she giggles. Jihyo high five with Jeongyeon when Nayeon become the first one to lose in this game.

"Good job, Yoo Jeongyeon. No wonder you're our girl crush"

"Nayeon unni is an easy target"

"Yah, how can you do that to me? i'm Im Nayeon"

Jeongyeon and Jihyo pecks Nayeon's cheek on both sides. Nayeon pouts and cross her arms, she sits and watch the game silently on the back. Jihyo do a heartshape with her arms to Momo and Momo only smiles slightly, she stares at Mina for a few seconds that makes Mina feels uneasy.

"Mitang, Mitang, daisuki"

"Uh, i know Momo unni"

Mina holds her chest as she barely pass Momo's flirting, she looks at Chaeyoung and gulp down before she start speaking.

"Chaeyoung ah, you really is an adorable baby beast. You look intimidating but actually very nice person. Your dimple is cute, i wanna keep poking it"

Mina say shyly which makes Chaeyoung giggles accidentally showing her dimple. Jihyo and Momo are busy teasing the cub when she get kisses from Mina and Tzuyu.

"Wooo, looks like our cub is the next girl crush. Right Momo?"

"Aww, Chaengie i envy you". 

Chaeyoung goes to the back and sit with Nayeon they both are now watching the other continue playing the game. Tzuyu looks at Sana awkwardly as she say her compliment to Sana. 

"Sana unni is so clumsy but she is so cute like a gay, uh, no, i mean gae (dog) Shiba Inu. Gosh, korean is so hard"

Sana who is hearing that word from Tzuyu fall down laughing while the rest are trying hard not to laugh but they all holding on their own stomach, while Tzuyu keep apologizing to Sana because of that. Sana get kisses from both Tzuyu and Dahyun but her head is down because she can't hold her laughter. 

"Good job Tzuyu ah"

Nayeon and Chaeyoung show their thumb up, they both welcome Sana with their arm wide open as she walk to them to the back. They start chatting while the rest continue the game. Dahyun talks to Jeongyeon and pats her lap. 

"Jeongyeon unni is chic i really admire you unni"

"Gomawo"

Jeongyeon stares at Jihyo and show her aegyo while pretend to shoot an arrow at her. Jihyo smile slightly. 

"Aww, kyeopta"

Momo and Jihyo's eyes meet, Jihyo start firing her compliment at Momo to defeat her. 

"Momoring, sugoi. You really y when you're dancing. Nobody as cool as you"

"I know I'm hot, thanks for saying it loud"

Momo say confidently while winking and giving flying kiss at Jihyo, everyone at the back who are watching silently can't help but laugh at Momo's remark while Jihyo , Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Mina and Tzuyu are biting their own lips tries hard not to laugh. Momo looks at Mina and put her hand on Mina's chin as she start singing.

"Mina neomu yeppeo~"

Mina can't help but giggles at Momo, she nudge Momo's arm shyly. She smiles as Momo and Dahyun kiss her cheek at the same time. She walk to the back and sit next to Chaeyoung. The only remaining of the game now is Dahyun, Tzuyu, Momo, Jihyo and Jeongyeon so the ones who watch them are silent.

"Dahyun ah, tell something cringy. The strong one for Tzuyu"

"But Jihyo unni, she's not an easy target"

"Just tell something that can make her laugh"

Jeongyeon cheer her up and Dahyun nods slow, she looks at Tzuyu and hold her fist before talking. 

"Tzuyu are really pretty, even without make up. She's the most pretty yoda"

Momo, Jihyo and Jeongyeon sigh in unison as they heard Dahyun's compliment to Tzuyu. Tzuyu nods and thank her before she stares at Momo.

"Momo unni, your aegyo is the best"

"Aigo, gomawo Tzuyu ah"

Momo look at Jihyo, she is trying hard to say any korean words she has inside her head to compliment Jihyo.

"Jihyo is a total badass on stage, but she's actually really soft inside and a crybaby too. I admire her good booty, ah, no, i mean good body"

Jihyo lose her cool and laugh loudly as she keep clapping her hands nonstop. Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are trying hard to keep themselves calm when Momo said that. Jeongyeon and Momo kiss her hair since Jihyo can't stop moving because she keep laughing.

Nayeon tell the remaining members to change the game since they seem lost for words and most of them aren't smooth talker.

"Let's change the game, how about Show Me How Savage You Are? You can say anything"

Tzuyu smirk and thanks Nayeon while the rest are complaining because it's Tzuyu forte.

"Oh, come on unni. Are you all afraid i will be the Queen?"

Jeongyeon and Momo glares at her and shakes head, while Dahyun start thinking about what she need to say.

"Hm, i'm....Tzuyu ah, you know i'm Sana unni's apple in her eyes right?"

Tzuyu just answer her calmly as she smile slightly.

"The question is which one? Sana unni stares at every member like they are her apple tho"

Dahyun open in shock but fortunately her teeth are still not showing, Jeongyeon and Momo cheer for Tzuyu.

"Momo unni, you're like a fluffy and cute cat that i want to hug everytime i see you"

Momo rolls her eyes to the side and answer her while pouting.

"But you only raise a dog"

"Exactly, that's my point"

Tzuyu smile proudly as she reply back to Momo, Dahyun who heard that can't help but burst out laughing. Jeongyeon keep hitting her hands on the floor since she tries hard not to laugh. Dahyun get kisses from Tzuyu and Jeongyeon on her head.

"Tzuyu ah, you're so savage"

Dahyun laughs and walk to the back where the lost ones gather laughing as they keep watching Momo, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon's battle.

"Jeongyeon ah, i love you more than i love drinking milk"

"Momo, you dislike milk"

"Good that you remember"

"Ouch, you meanie"

Momo tries to hug Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon pretend to be mad at her. Jeongyeon look at Tzuyu and pat her shoulder.

"You are alone in a desert and need help, who do you think will save you Nayeon or Momo when Sana abandon you?"

"just not both, they will get lost by themselves even before we met"

Tzuyu say frankly which causing Nayeon and Momo whine at her. 

Jeongyeon smirk when Momo, Nayeon, and Sana protest her for saying that. She pretend she doesn't hear them nagging.

"Momo unni, you actually lying about your age right? You're just 3 months old baby"

Momo remain calm and nods agree, she tap Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Jeongyeon ah, you know you're still lacking charisma. You need to learn that from the expert here"

"Who? Don't tell me it's you Momo?"

"Nope, Nayeon unni. She's the real girl crush in Twice"

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu burst out laughing when they heard Nayeon is the real girl crush.

"Momo, you're so savage"

Jeongyeon laugh and she keep on laughing as she sees Nayeon pose chic in front of her.

"Haha, Nayeon unni stop it"

"I can teach you for free, Tzuyu"

"No thanks, Nayeon unni"

Jihyo run to Momo and raise her hand, she smile widely.

"Momo is the winner"

"You all need to obey me, you peach"

Momo smirk proudly when the rest of the members are still laughing watching Nayeon pose as if she's the new girl crush.

***