Poor Minari

To Raise Mina Heart Beat

 

All Twice members are gathering on their dorm except Mina, they start making plan to kill their boredom. Jeongyeon throw her crazy idea all of sudden.
"Let's trick our penguin Minari"
"Tell me your idea, Jeongyeon?"
The leader seem interested with her, because teasing her same-aged friend is always fun for her. Jeongyeon start talking, as the other members finally stop whatever they doing and listen to her.
"Let's do a mission to raise Mina's heartbeat by whatever you can think of"
"How?"
Chaeyoung who is not really pay attention at first now the first one that seem to be so curious.
"We can do something like saying pick up line or something that can make her blushing"
"Oh, sound interesting"
Sana grins, she put her arm around Tzuyu and they exchange glance at each other.
"Do you want to join in Tzuyu?"
"Hm, count me in"
Tzuyu smirks and the members all just nods after her. They only need to wait for Mina to come back with the manager oppa from grocery.

***

Mina takes and brings all the grocery she just bought along with her manager, she enters the dorm quietly. She tries not to make any sound since she doesn't want to disturb her members free time. It's they rare free time after all the schedules they have going through for this month.

"I'm home.."

Sana welcome her with a hug, makes Mina looks uncomfortable as she put the stuffs she bought on the table.

"Are you tired Mina chan?"

"Uhm, a little"

"Want me to massage you?"

"Huh? Uh, no. I do appreciate your offer Sana unni but i think i'm fine"

"It's okay, i just want to"

Mina tries hard to release herself from the hug, she feels weird from Sana's sudden closeness. Sana keep pouting her lips near her face as if she tries to kiss Mina on the lips, Mina heart beat faster when Sana nose touch her own nose. She startles and back away, laugh as her legs going weak from that moment, she falls down.

"S..Sana unni, you almost get me heart attack"

Mina rubs her chest and Sana just laugh at her. She help her to stand up and ruffles her hair.

"Why? Is our Mina chan surprise?"

"Don't do that again, I may collapse from such thing"

Mina chuckles as she fix her hair, Sana on the other hand show her victory sign on her back. A cue for the members who watch them secretly.

"Damn you, Sana"

Nayeon pouts and Jihyo bites her finger, they both think Sana's skinship is too strong to beat down. Chaeyoung giggles as she watch her unni's probably thinking hard how to impress Myoui Mina, that cute awkward penguin.

Chaeyoung comes out after she prepares herself for her mission later, Sana high five with Chaeyoung lightly before she goes inside her room, where all the Twice members are all watching the next movement from Chaeyoung.

"My no jam dongsaeng probably won't do much but Mina probably be sweating nervously even without Chaeng touching her"

"Dammit, why my turn is after that smol bean"

"Shut up Momo, or Mina will notice us"

Jeongyeon covers Momo's mouth and continue her peeking. They are all nervous, but watching Michaeng happen in front of their eyes will surely interesting.

****

Chaeyoung walks closer to Mina, she can sees how nervous she is even if she tries to look calm. Chaeyoung can see how Mina gulp down the more she goes closer. Chaeyoung grins and put her hand on Mina's shoulder, she tell Mina to sit on the chair.

Mina just follow her instruction cluelessly, Chaeyoung grins and show her dimples smile on her.

"You look pale, are you okay Mina unni?"

"Ah, yeah...i'm fine"

Chaeyoung shift Mina's chair so they facing each other, this time Chaeyoung choose to be bold and use the pull trick. She sits on Mina's lap, they stares at each other for a few seconds. Chaeyoung hold Mina's head and hug her head on her chest, she swing back and forth slow.

"You need to take a rest Mina unni, you look like you're going to faint soon"

"Aa....Uh...C...Chaengie...."

Mina stutters as she blushing madly from the sudden contact with Chaeyoung, her mind completely blank and her heart just won't stop beating faster. She tries to talk normally and find her own composure but all that she can say is just few words.

"I need to pee"

Mina knows it's just a lame excuse to escape from Chaeyoung but she doesn't plan to faint soon because she'll cook for the members later.

Chaeyoung giggles and get up from her lap, she mouth sorry before Mina is running to the restroom with all her might. Chaeyoung show her V sign above her head while back facing the elder room, she smirk and think to herself that doing this mission is just too easy.

All the Twice members are groaning quietly, they hate seeing how easy Mina blushing red with just Chaeyoung being clingy at her. Momo sigh loudly, it tickles Dahyun's ear.

"Gosh, Momo unni. Stop doing that. It's your turn now"

"Okay, okay, i get it"

Momo says while pouting, she comes out from the room and high five with Chaeyoung. She whispers at her and snort.

"Such a heartbreaker, you really smooth smol bean"

"I'm just doing what i'm good at Momo unni"

Chaeyoung giggles and close the door, Mina back from the restroom and rubs her forehead. Momo who is pretending to watch the tv, stares at Mina blankly. Jihyo let out her tongue and say sinically.

"I can't believe she's good at acting, she need to be an actress for pretending she's not up to something fishy. Why am i not surprised?"

"She will do much worse than Chaeyoung, i bet"

Nayeon adds, she is backhugging Jeongyeon while watching Momo's doing her mission.

"Momo unni are pro at doing skinship"

Tzuyu finally let her opinion out, they all nods agree. Momo pats the side next to her, she wants Mina sit on the couch.

"Are you okay, Mitang?"

"I think...yeah"

"Let's watch movie, here sit with me"

Mina walks to her hesitantly, her mind and heart are not in sync today it seems. Momo suddenly shout at her while pointing down on Mina's feet.

"Y...yah, look out. I just saw a cockroach pass behind your feet"

Mina who is suprised and scared immediately jump to Momo's lap. Momo holds her waist and grins while Mina keep moving her legs too afraid to look down.

"Where? Is it gone yet? Momoring?"

"Honestly i lied"

Momo shows her not-so-innocent smile at Mina, Mina who finalky get on her sense start hitting on Momo's shoulder lightly.

"Geez, Momo unni you scared me to death. What if i faint, gosh my heart can't stop beating faster from your prank unni"

"Kekeke, sorry Mitang. You're just too cute, i can't help it not to tease you"

Momo rest her head on Mina's arm and grins at her, they stares. Mina blinks her eyes fast, her ears are now red from the embarrasment.

"Stop it, don't stare at me like that Momo unni"

"Why? You're just adorable there's no way i should stop tho"

"Momo unni, you're so cheesy nowaday"

Mina stand up and giggles, she fix her clothes from the mess she just did. Momo grins wide and stand up, she rubs Mina's back gently. She show her V sign on top of Mina's head, so Mina won't see the signal of her mission cleared right now.

Dahyun tidy up her hair before she comes out and high five with Momo, her turn now. Mina who is clueless glance at them both before she goes to the kitchen.

"Oh, Dahyun ah. Good thing you're here. I need you to help me"

"What can i do for you Mina unni?"

Dahyun smiles at her and approach her slow, she wraps her arms on Mina's waist and rest her head on Mina's shoulder. Mina's body goes stiff because of Dahyun suddenly backhug her. She turn her head a little when she notice Dahyun's lips almost touch her cheek, she moves her head to the opposite side. She looks down and tries to calm herself by cutting the vegetables in front of her. She keep reminding herself to focus on cooking.

"Mina unni"

"Yes?"

"You look good with apron"

"Eeh?"

"Everyone who is going to marry you will be hella lucky"

"Aigo, Dahyun ah. Don't make me shy, i need to focus on cooking"

"But what i'm saying at you is true. You're so pretty like a goddess, Mina unni"

"Oh my, our Dubu is also pretty."

Mina her lips trying to hide her shyness from Dahyun's words. She feels her heart beating uncontrolably, she stop cutting the vegetable when out of the blue Dahyun kiss her cheek.

"No, Mina unni is way prettier"

Dahyun giggles and runs away to the room, she waves the V sign with her both hands in the air. Mina blankly just staring at the vegetables that she ignores for more than a few minutes. Jihyo loud voice's just bring her back to her sense.

"Aigo, you cook alone? That Kiddo just leave you like that? Poor Minari"

Jihyo leans her body on the kitchen sink, she caress Mina's hair gently. Mina only looks at her and ignores her present next to her.

Jihyo pouts and lean closer to her.

"Why are you ignoring me? I'm your leader"

"Because you often tease my cooking skill, Jihyo"

"What? That's not true. I believe in you, i trust you the most"

Mina giggles and playfully hit Jihyo arm lightly. They start poking each other arms and giggles.

"Such a sweet leader"

"I'm born to be one, you see"

"You're full of yourself Park Jihyo"

"Wrong, I'm full of you"

"Eeh?"

"Just joking"

Jihyo laugh and casually bump her arm on Mina's. Mina laugh and pretend like she's angry.

"You silly"

"Are you expecting me to say 'Mina is My ideal type?"

"Ya, i'm not. Not in a million times"

Jihyo put her arms and stares at her seriously, Mina suddenly feel uneasy. Maybe she's saying too much, what if the leader hate her from saying that.

"Are you really mean it Mina?"

"Uh...of course no, Jihyo. You're our best leader and my precious friend"

"Just friend?"

Jihyo leans closer and Mina blink rapidly, she really nervous that she forgot to breath. Jihyo smiles softly, she leans her forehead on Mina's.

"Actually, you means a lot more..."

"I know, Minari"

She caress Mina's hair and pull her hands away after showing her proud V sign. The member chuckle and hit each other arms. They show the thumbs up, tho the leader probably won't see it.

"As expected, that's our leader God Jihyo"

Jeongyeon nods several times, Nayeon plans to come out fron the room when Jeongyeon's hold her arm.

"Spare me"

"I know, i will do just the simple flirt"

"I believe in you, Nabong"

Nayeon shows her bunny teeth and walk out from the room she pats Jihyo's shoulder and brush their hands to show her mission start.

Mina fans herself, she feels all hot and sweaty. She wonders why the members trying excessive skinship at her today and flirt a lot. Her mind back to the reality when Nayeon put her arm on her shoulder.

"Why Miguri? You seems spacing? Not in the mood to cook?"

"Ah, Naueon unni...i just...think....about the new recipe...yeah...that is.."

Mina glances at the oldest unni when she plays with her hair. Nayeon whispers and covers her side face with her hand.

"Do you wanna know something funny?"

"Huh? What is it?"

"i accidentally left my phone on the bathroom, you know what? I accidentally press the record button and later i found...."

"What? What is it?"

Mina seems curios about Nayeon's story, she listens carefully.

"Chaeyoung use your toothbrush and use your soap all over her body"

"W...What?!"

Mina jaws drop, she looks at her unni in disbelief. Hee heart beat more after she heard Chaeyoung's name.

"I'm just joking, Mina. Look how red you are right now"

Nayeon laughing while holding her stomach, Mina pouts and covers her red face. Nayeon hold her hand and smiles, Mina looks so upset.

"I'm sorry, I guess my joke really bad today"

"Mean Nayeon unni"

"Forgive me, okay? I'll buy you chocolate later"

"You're lucky i'm not in the mood to fight or argue with you unni. But seriously, don't do such thing again. Your prank almost got me nosebleed"

Mina shakes her head, Nayeon kiss her hair gently. She even pats Mina's slow.

"U...unni"

"Oops, sorry. My bad habit"

Nayeon grins wide, she show her phone and ask Mina to do V sign together with her as she takes picture of clueless Mina with her while link arm.

"Say cheese"

Mina does as she told meanwhile Nayeon grins wide. Mission cleared, Minayeon jjang, Nayeon thought to herself.

Jeongyeon who saw all of it just snort.

"How can she use my old trick? She kiss her hair just like i did, and she said it would only be simple flirting"

"Jeongie, are you jealous?"

Momo pokes her cheek and giggles, the rest of the member just smiling.

"No, not at all. I'm just bothered because i'm next"

"Yeah sure"

Jihyo roll her eyes to the side when Jeongyeon stand up and move to the door. Tzuyu tries to cheer her up by showing her fist up.

"Good luck unni"

"Thanks Tzuyu"

***

Jeongyeon glares at Nayeon when she pass her by, Nayeon just smirk and leave her with Mina. Mina sees Jeongyeon upset face so she approach her quickly.

"Are you okay, Jeongyeon unni?"

"I'm okay, just lack of sleep because Momo keep hitting me on her sleep last night"

"Oh, poor unni"

Mina hugs her side and tries to cheer her up. She asks what the members want for dinner. Jeongyeon rubs her nape and shakes her head.

"I'm not sure what they want from dinner, but whatever you cook i'll make sure to eat it"

"Aw, thank you unni"

"Want me to help you wash the fruits?"

"Oh, sure"

"Okay"

Jeongyeon smiles at her and start doing her job, she start humming 'She said' so Mina glances at her as she start singing. Jeongyeon playfully bump her arm with Mina, which makes Mina does the same at her.

"Aigo, our penguin not only cute but also have a sweet voice"

"Uh...No...I'm still lack in singing area unni"

"But you're stable when you sing, more than...Nayeon"

Jeongyeon talks louder so Nayeon can hear her, Nayeon yell from inside the room.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, do you wanna die?"

Both Mina and Jeongyeon giggle and glance at each other.  Mina talks seriously at her at last.

"Unni, something strange happen today"

"What is it?"

"Why all the members going to the room and leave me. They keep making skinship at me, isn't that weird?"

Hears that from Mina's mouth, Jeongyeon suddenly come out with a nice excuse.

"Aren't all Twice members love skinship? What's wrong with that?"

"Do you think so unni?"

Mina look at her and nods quietly, she just accept it innocently. Jeongyeon can't help but laugh.

"Why?"

"No, it's nothing. I'm just thinking something funny"

"What is it?"

Mina feel Jeongyeon's arm on her, she push her to the fridge and leans closer.

"U...unni? Jeongyeon unni?"

Mina covers when Jeongyeon leans closer at her. She smirk and her arm pat Mina's hair softly.

"Our height difference doesn't really that much, i wonder if Chaeng will reach your height few years later"

"W...Why are you being like this unni, stop teasing me"

Mina whines and stomps her feet, she is all shy and Jeongyeon only laugh out loud. Chaeyoung who heard that only grins inside the room.

"That hyung, really?"

Jihyo and Nayeon exchange glances annoyingly. Here goes the no jam bro again. Tzuyu who keep quiet only pats her cheeks. She's more than ready to do her mission. So she jumps, walk to the fridge casually. Let Jeongyeon and Mina break their close distance.

"Mina unni, where is the milk?"

"Oh, i haven't put that inside the fridge yet. Probably it's on the grocery bags. Just try to look for it by yourself Tzuyu"

Jeongyeon comes inside the room and get tackles by Nayeon and Chaeyoung, they both messing up Jeongyeon's hair for revenge. Tzuyu open the milk carton and sip it slow, she walks to her unni.

"It tastes good, do you wanna try it Mina unni?"

"Hm? Sure"

"Is it good?"

Tzuyu stares at her, Mina sip in the milk that Tzuyu gives at her.

"Oh, we just shared indirect kiss Mina unni"

Mina who heard that chokes all of sudden, she shyly gives the milk to Tzuyu back.

"W...Well, if that's count as one...i think i don't mind it"

Tzuyu grins and holds her unni's waist, she clings onto her until all the Twice members come one by one clapping their hands. Mina weirdly look at them one by one. She's still confused when Jihyo and all the members except her shout out loud.

"Mission cleared"

"Huh? What mission?"

Momo and Sana hugs Mina's arms and Nayeon backhug her, Dahyun and Tzuyu keep holding her hands and apologize.

"Sorry, Mina unni. We did a mission to prank you"

"Eeh?"

"Our mission is to raise your heartbeat"

"Eehh?"

Mina finally get all the big pictures and everything makes sense now, Mina sulks and pout. Her stares become cold so Jihyo push Chaeyoung to walk toward her and kiss her nose tiptoeing, and Mina accidentally kiss Chaeyoung's chin.

"We're sorry Mina unni"

"askzufsrxijg"

Mina lose her conscious after she sees Chaeyoung up close. She faints.

*The End*

 

Man, i need help. Get me out of this fluffiness of Twice or i might faint just like Mina did, lol.